Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdan
vid.me/wkuE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who are they?
also, quints never lie

Funfact : the Bogdanoff are a joke in France, where everyone consider them huge scientific frauds.

fucking quints wtf please someone explain bogdaposting why is it a thing

Here's a quick rundown:
>Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>Control france with an iron fist
>Own castles and banks all over the world
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>Both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>They invented post-anabelian froeboid geometrics, a complex field of mathematics which only they can comprehend fully
>This ingenious development proved to be the last piece in the puzzle of time travel
>This lead to the design and construction of the first time machine through a joint effort between the twins, lockheed and the CIA; an agency they control.
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>Trump is rumoured to be an agent of the Bogdanoffs
>So is Hillary
>The Bogdanoffs had a puppet president whichever way it went

Not true at all

They are pop-stars in France.

youtube.com/watch?v=vjEwsooNHoc

who are the bogdanoffs are they the guys with the aesthetic jawlines?

yea their book is full of pseudo scientific bullshit

Ok at first I wasn't sure about this but look at those numbers
It is hard to deny this now, we need to take the bogpill

This is some intense larping

Why does this psy op exist for reals though

>>Control france with an iron fist

Wasn't it iron but fair fist?

yes, I also like to play pretend everyday because i have nothing going on

fuck off retard

spread your cheeks

It's the perfect cover really, who would expect such ridiculous looking creatures to secretly run the world? Keep your eyes wide open user

I used to think true beauty was just a meme. No longer.

Look deep into their eyes

bah gwad

bc some auscunt thought it was funny and spammed it enough that Sup Forums bit down on the forced meme. wouldn't have it any other way tho

Why does anon5 never talk about the bogdandoffs?

Is their hair fake?

lost at Bogdabots

Bogdanoff basically means "New God" in a couple different slavic languages. Serbs have the name Bogdan which is similar

"Bogdanov" stems from "Bogdan" which means "given by God".

If you have to ask, you are merely one of their holograms.

Is this real?

>hair

Its intelligence incarnate

The phone call that saved Europe

i'm stealing this rare pepe

shill

interesting...but, who are they?

shill

shill

sad shill

shill

shill

no, im real...do you work for BIDF?

Bogdanov is a patronymic meaning son of Bogdan, Bogdan means "god's gift" or "given by god"

something about this is really spooky to me

Even Kek Himself knows that the Bognadoffs are up to something

second that, seen them over the past weeks, the fuck are those faggots?

wasted numbers, fuck you

>called a shill for asking for something that isn't obviously bullshit

what is this, a knowledge bomb thread

they are aliens

who are they, what do they want?

Who controls the power of their chins?

Only time will tell. Kek willing.

It's a thing because it's retarded. Sup Forums is filled with retards like the op, and other retards help continue the tardness. Also, it's pretty fucking funny looking at these collagen filled mutants.

LIES! My gods aren't just some degenerate frogs!

Someone's paying attention.

>wasted numbers
how dare you question kek, shill

it is, in fact

Go to this video:
youtube.com/watch?v=HbXj2OGXFjI
Search comments by new.

the bogdanoffs control the matrix!

This is awful in every way

Wow France is even faggier than I thought.

What if these guys aren't the former bogdanov's but someone just wears their skin as some kind of sick satanic joke?

So what is anonymous5 a source to this? Because everything I can find on these guys is that they're hack physicists that used jargon to bluff their way to a doctorate.
>they use a form of math that they invented and that only they can understand

Are you fucking kidding me m8 this is like Mormonism

>God was in America according to this lost gospel only I can see/translate

>Disclosure through memes

I hope it works this time around, because this one is enjoyable.

DELETE THIS

i could try to answer all your question so you could understand, but that could take a lot of time...just take the Bogpill and youll understand.

THE BOGS ARE ON TO THIS THREAD

We have to bogpill the french about the bogdanoffs, they have been brainwashed the most!

The bogpill is the hardest to swallow.

t. buttmad Rothschild

Kek is nothing compared to bog-da-gods you retard.
We nned to worship them instead of tht autistic frog

we know about this don't worry. But we can't do anything against them

>slav

Yes, I can confirm.

Bog (God) and Dan (Day) are both related with the high deity.

Day could mean the Son. Also our Star or the Son of God.

We come to the conclusion that Bogdanoffs are Son of God.

Also, some say the second coming of Jesus.
And there are two of them (symbolism)

The signs are here plebs.

Wtf is this shit?

MSM HAS FINALLY TAKEN THE BOGPILL! WILL THE BOG DOGS EVER LOSE THEIR POWER?

Anyone have a quick rundown of these guys?

give
me
your
soul

To all anons interested on these threads existing it's a social experiment on generating a meme of a figure to best spread an intent interest and conspiracy theories leading to conspiracy theories that create confirmation bias.

Sup Forums created a great chamber that helped shout out George Soros, the Jewish conspiracy theories and other conspiracy theories to light in the public realm with an ability to create a group dedicated to the survival and success of these theories and intense hammering of the public realm that's sent them increasingly mainstream.

They are testing out the components it takes to create such a condition in the group here.

First create confirmation bias by introducing the idea and its components. Here they tell of the Bogdanoff influence and post pictures you aren't easily going to forget.

Then create interest by making others either make fun of them and creating made up stories about them and move the satire into real talk of the conspiracy theories.

The satire is to create the talk of them that'll hopefully lead to some of it becoming real, as any talk of them lends a high chance of something creating a confirmation bias that'll lead to real talk.

Personally I think it'll fail but this is the first experiment of its kind albeit small still trying to configure how best to virally spread an idea or perception into the minds of a high acting internet community and move it to act as a political advocate in its groups activities.

Trump was able to do it to win a massive influence in the election on the board, so now expect certain tests on ideologically moving this board or shifting its discussions to be conducted regularly.

wher were you when bog is call
no

>two of them
Their are three bogdanoffs son, each representing one part of the holy trinity. Haven't you taken the final bogpill? This one's even harder to swallow than the rest...

>Why does this psy op exist for reals though

Right wing and nationalist militias are communicating with one another with secret messages coded in the Bogdanoff pictures.
World's secret services are desperately trying to crack the code.

Sup Forums is meming Bogdanoffs into literal gods

fuck off BIDF

this its confirmed then

go shill elsewhere

last night i had a dream about the 3rd Bog...im not joking

WOULD YOU ANSWER THE CALL?

fuck off

This is what I wanted from this thread, thank you for that post. Why these brothers though? even a little research on their ideas will show you how ridiculous it is

It will save europe but kill you in the process unless you have reached the highest level of enlightment. Very difficult decision. To swallow this final bogpill is the hardest

FINALLY SOME PROOF! THE BOG DOGS DO HAVE A TIME MACHINE! HERE THEY ARE PICTURED WITH HITLER!

This makes me kek every time.

the decision would not be up to
they created the phone i would answer

DON'T FALL FOR THE BIDF LIES!

JUST

>Bogdanoff basically means "New God" in a couple different slavic languages
It means something slightly different, but no less symbolic. Bogdanov literally means "of Bogdan", and the name Bogdan means "God's gift".
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdan

The second use of confirming a confirmation bias is an immediate discrediting tactic against any other information trying to create a counter confirmation bias.

The JIDF and CTR shill use worked amazingly well to keep Sup Forums free from outside influence of other media influenced and opposing view points that was allowed to keep it vitally different from other online communities.

Here it's being utilized the same as to see how easy its effects can be used to protect a generating confirmation bias.

Who was on the other end? Did the bog serve as a conduit for higher dimensional beings to speak to humans? Only in time when we become more bogpilled will we know

>i believe the things the msm published in the internet
oh brother, you need to wake up

Akhenaten.

vid.me/wkuE
THIS IS HOW TO BOGS ATTAINED ENLIGHTENMENT!

>post
>digits

I understand croatian and it's a stretch...

It doesn't really say "the new god"

Fuck off with your stale pasta shill. You literally copied this from an old Pizzagate thread, (((they))) tried to slide that too. Nobody's falling for it.

Okay so explain to me how Foucalts Pendulum can't be explained by classical or relativistic mechanics

I'll take the bogpill if you can convince me that their ideas on physics aren't the babbling works of a 12 year old with a big dictionary

BOGDANOFF MEANS GIVEN FROM GOD. FROM MEDITATION AND READING THIS INFO WAS GIVEN TO ME

this needs a "breaking" million bog march news edit

so powerful

it's was never mine decision in the first place, everything goes according to Bogdanoff plan anyway

some russian guy started it a few weeks ago I believe

you think trump isn't in on this shit?
think again drumpftards, he's been ceased by the twins, and he has already started his transformation.

TOM CRUISE SOLD HIS SOUL TO THE BOGS! SCIENTOLOGY IS ACTUALLY A SECRET BOG WORSHIPING CULT DESIGNED TO COVERTLY MANIPULATE POLITICS IN WHATEVER WAY THEY LIKE!

While it's plausible that the Bogpill is a CIA psyOp, I think this is just another meme that people find funny, like countless others in the past.

That, or PR for the BogGods

>Da li je on novo božanstvo?

Do you see now???

/thread