Brit/pol/ - Stoke & Soft Brexit Edition

>BASED NUTTALL is the candidate for the Stoke by-election
itv.com/news/central/2017-01-18/paul-nuttall-will-be-ukip-candidate-for-stoke-by-election/

>Setting up landmines for Eurosceptics - Theresa May's speech examined
hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2017/01/magical-realist-or-iron-lady-mrs-mays-speech-on-the-eu-examined.html

>The PM's Brexit Speech in Full
gov.uk/government/speeches/the-governments-negotiating-objectives-for-exiting-the-eu-pm-speech

>Shadow Brexit Secretary: "If Theresa May gets everything she wants, it won't be a hard Brexit"
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/labour-brexit-spokesman-sir-keir-starmer-tells-mps-theresa-may-speech-plan-falls-short-of-hard-eu-a7531896.html

>EU angered by Trump intervention on British side and reminds UK that it can't start any negotiations before it leaves the EU
express.co.uk/news/politics/754906/Brexit-news-EU-Federica-Mogherini-UK-Britain-Boris-Johnson-Donald-Trump-trade-deal-US

>Chancellor Phillip Hammond threatens to turn Britain into a (((tax haven))) if the EU doesn't offer a good deal
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/brexit-eu-chancellor-philip-hammond-welt-am-sonntag-uk-tax-haven-europe-a7527961.html

>NI Government is dissolved - Urgent election announced on 02/03/17 as the DUP fall to pieces in the polls
news.sky.com/story/march-election-after-ni-government-collapses-10731488

>The Copeland by-election and why it matters
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/copeland-election-matter-labour-everything-9600389

>British tourists sent home from Gambia after meme elections turn violent
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38659120

>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jan/15/david-irving-youtube-inspiring-holocaust-deniers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4T6e3GJCjow
youtube.com/watch?v=tDP3uKS3Nis
youtube.com/watch?v=0eHNSUv6XzY
forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10675
m.timesofindia.com/life-style/health-fitness/7-penis-size-myths-you-need-to-debunk/myth-you-can-better-your-pecker/photostory/56621082.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=mvGi4G6ZSyM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good luck bald Paul
youtube.com/watch?v=4T6e3GJCjow

I will rape you, Icelandic cuck

Supreme Court ruling Tue 24th Jan.

We all already know the answer.

>Doing things for your country is stupid
>Doing things for your family is stupid
>Doing things for your race is evil
>Doing things for God is stupid

Libertarianism summed up in one picture, genuinely thank you for posting this

>David Irving is doing well for himself - Five-figure donations to the great historian pour in, including a 40-room mansion and Rolls Royce
Some people obviously thought he was on to something. Reminds me of pic related.

>strong beautiful woman has to prove to the evil Peter Pettigrew from Harry Potter that the holocaust was real
>all she has to do is show evidence and she will instantly win
>doesn't show any evidence
>doesn't even bother taking the stand
>wins anyway because facts are antisemitic
Top wew.

Gee, it would be a shame if this movie were to ironically introduce even more people to revisionist arguments.

>Eric Hunt: Denial Movie (Gas Chambers)
youtube.com/watch?v=tDP3uKS3Nis

>Eric Hunt: Denial Movie (Intro)
youtube.com/watch?v=0eHNSUv6XzY

forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10675

This, lolbertarianism is moral syphilis

PS roads

Hello my fellow right-wing lads and ladettes

Is Jeremy Corbyn, dare I say it, /ourguy/?

Signed, a concerned Radical Centrist who is starting to see that Labour is the only hope for our divided, Broken Britain

Fiddle dee dum
Fiddle dee dee
No single market
For you and me

: )

Ask someone who votes Lib Dem anything

What does it say on that red thing on his table?

>!ZeXiY.i5UA

Any fellow /May/onaise here

So how much are they going to throw at Stoke to stop Nuttall?

6 gorillion

Why are you implying Hannan is JUSTed? He hasn't campaign for Britain to remain in the single market.

Can't handle all these Happenings lads.

THREAD CHALLENGE:

Find me something shitter and more embarrassing than the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

He was JUSTed for a while after the Leave vote because people (rightly) laughed at his fucking RETARDED visions of an open-borders AnCap paradise Britain because the majority of people who voted Leave are economically protectionist social conservatives, but now it's become Government policy so I suppose you have a point

m.timesofindia.com/life-style/health-fitness/7-penis-size-myths-you-need-to-debunk/myth-you-can-better-your-pecker/photostory/56621082.cms

He was adamant that Brexit had nothing to do with immigration, despite clear evidence to the contrary.

>Not liking based Tim Curry

Say what you will about that film, he put on a hell of a performance

Does the smell of cum that follows you around come from your breath or your farts?

I just checked - the Vocaroo he sent you in the previous thread was quite literally an autistic screech.

Also his points about New Labour being Keynesian weren't really legitimate. I talked to the Old Labour Historian about it before and he said that, while they could be classed as Neo-Keynesian, they weren't really Keynesian, at least not proper Keynesian.

"It mostly poured money into PFI schemes instead of investing directly. It never had full employment as a policy goal despite infrastructure investment, instead preferring to keep a "reserve army of labour" (as marxists would put it.)

It was Neo-Keynesianish in 2008, to an extent, when it had to bail out the banks and try to keep the economy going with fiscal stimulus, which was when the deficit really rocketed."

"Mr Speaker, it's not so much the Iron Lady, but the Irony Lady"

I'm ready to #PlayWithMay

>tripfags everywhere

Nice going lads

I remember when Britpol was comfy, not a special snowflake parade

>It's boil-in-the-bag perversion for sexually repressed accountants and first-year drama students with too many posters of Betty Blue, The Blues Brothers, Big Blue and Blue Velvet on their blue bloody walls!

How does it feel knowing that the only place that really gives anything of a shit about you is the desolate uninhabited constituency of Ceredigion?

stats can show them far more than what their eyes see

>It's another "Anonymous' only contribution to the thread about politics is to stry and stir up trifag drama and then he wonders why things are bad" episode

Summerchild.

>comfy
A bunch of worthless karenposters and "based x" memery isn't much better.

>Lille
>Ypres
>Bruges
>Ghent
>Geraardsbergen
>Aalst
>Brussels
>Leuven
>Mechelen
>Antwerp Kulminator
>Eindhoven
>Breda
>Rotterdam
>Kinderdijk
>Delft
>Hague
>Scheveningen beach
>Madurodam
>Leiden
>Haarlem
>Amsterdam
> Naarden
>Almere(maybe)
>Utrecht
>Nijmegen
>Arnhem
>Zwolle
>Giethoorn
>Leeuwharden
>Groningen
>Bremen
>Hamburg
>Berlin

I'm planning a trip from Lille to Berlin trying to visit as much of the low countries as possible, is there any Dutch towns or cities I have missed that you would recommend?

>the Vocaroo he sent you in the previous thread was quite literally an autistic screech.

Can confirm.

Actually..

>said the reddit tripfag

I have no idea not my OC

>M-Mister Speaker, I've got a- a plan, HE hasn't got *cough* a CLUE

I mean Tim wasn't wrong in that episode, but Curry did give an amazing performance and I stand by that.

Basically the only thing of worth from the film is seeing based Tim Curry act circles around every other person present.

>t reddit

>Good morning Prime minister

>Good morning YKTD

What do you think was the cause of your cuckold fetish?

All things that have built society up to the point where he is able to broadcast that message to around the world on an anonymous Cantonese basket weaving forum

is daniel hannan /ourguy/?

youtube.com/watch?v=mvGi4G6ZSyM

>tfw seeing a brand new tripcode for the first time and immediately filtering it

What happenings are you referring to?

You can say that about IT as well though, it's still not worth watching.

I think his mum heard it and came and forced the ritalin on him, he's piped down this thread at least

All because of an offhand comment about how "muh based libertarianism" ended up betraying all sense of patriotism which led to
>Britain's railways being owned by the Euros
>Britain's manufacturing being sold to the Germans
>Britain's electric being owned by the French and Germans
>Britain's nuclear and gas power being owned by the Chinese
>Britain's postal service being owned by the Dutch
>Britain's fishing waters being dominated by the Norwegians and Icelandics
>Britain banning itself from harvesting its own natural resources
>Race traitors running the immigration policy
>Britain's laws are made by the Euros
THINGS

Definitely not

A

>not wanting to fuck the surprisingly attractive retarded girl

Never said they were mate

NATIVIST

Funny that he should not see it ironic that a party designed to protect the white working class is now working it's hardest to destroy it.

Don't be retarded, mate. Britpol has had plenty of discussion without people feeling the need to put on trips

>we tried to get rid of tripfags

You gave them attention

Here we go

As an alternative? Yes it is

Britpol has always been a comfy place full of banter and people not taking it too serious, now it's a never-ending show of tripfags and their woes

It's a YMCA goes full communist dictator epsiode

counter my fucking arguments

Tripfags here are usually /britfeel/ rejects.
Also unemployed lefties and social rejects.
Alt-Cons wouldn't shitpost anime and derail threads. that's the modern internet liberal.

DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THE CURRENT POLITICAL REALITIES ARE?

Tim Curry might be decent, but it doesn't excuse the embarrassment that is that whole bent cult shitshow.
That can't be real...

>Britpol has always been a comfy place full of banter and people not taking it too serious, now it's a never-ending show of tripfags and their woes

Just like every general ever on this website.

>it's a "1 post by this id" thread where YKTD's only contribution is to spew the same garbage he's been spewing for months

I don't even know why we have a general anymore.
It's just the same shit over and over again.

Which in particular are you referring to? It is difficult to start any meaningful conversation on such a nebulous term as "happenings"

is A. Long live Objectivism

If you're ever suicidal become a masochist

It's real lad. I thought of it when DKNY posted pic related in the last thread.

Brits say Kindergarten?

JEREMY KEKBYN BTFO BY /OURGUY/ BASED NUTTALL

If you're trying to get rid of a tripfag it's best not to bank everything on them being BTFO by a speech before it's even been made and then completely scarpering when it blows up in your face

>Britpol has always been a comfy place full of banter and people not taking it too serious
And that's why people got caught up thinking Farage was "hiding his power level", that May was "secretly based" and that the right wing were winning. It was blindly hopeful nonsense masquerading as a "redpill". You might not like everyone being miserable but it's the appropriate response to the circumstances.

>Britpol has always been a comfy place full of banter
>Alt-Cons wouldn't shitpost anime and derail threads. that's the modern internet liberal.

Get your story straight

>Tripfags here are usually /britfeel/ rejects.
>Also unemployed lefties and social rejects
This is what I expected, to be honest

It's a shame it turned out to be true

Fuck off commie

Who /footfetish/ here?

His answer varies from "it needs to be brought to a sensible level" to "no". No wonder the Labour establishment cry themselves to sleep every night in the fetal position.

I can't help watching it and thinking it harms their agenda. How anyone can watch it and think "I wish more people were like this" I don't know.

Why?

>skintone shoulder pads

Literally why.

>Answer: waffle.

What the fuck? Did Corbyn actually say this? Is he having a stroke? Why didn't the media call him out on this? They let him give a one-word answer?

It always cracks me up when they ask Labour MPs about Corbyn's stances and they say 'Look, Jeremy has always been clear on this'.

No, he really hasn't.

>This is what attention seekers actually believe

>May's Speech.png
Top stuff.

Kicking the guy lying on the floor bloodied isn't doing them any good.

It must be like being asked some impossible algebra question.

North Wales is not rural at all, if anything it's a copy of Liverpool with more Poles

It doesn't even look clean.

They need to win over voters from Labour to win in stoke. Literally anything they say to do with Labour needs to be chiming with the concerns of people who voter Labour in 2015, this is one of them.

Where's Hertfordshire gone?