Why do liberals love diversity so much?

Why do liberals love diversity so much?

Because it destroys all that is pure, and their ideology is one of destruction.

In my opinion most liberals don't even seem to experience "diversity" the same way they want it inflicted upon others. If I had to guess, their ethni-friends are just as white washed as them if not moreso, they have literally zero clue what a black lives matter protest would do to their cucked asses if cameras weren't rolling. They support and push an idea they are essentially clueless about. They've never experienced what a negative result of diversification would even be. I mean hell, none of them have even experienced public school with niggers for that matter. Just this mart sharter's opinion.

Its literally make themselves look like good people, by not being racist, while at the same time requiring very little of them other than to say "everyone's welcome". Nothing more, nothing less.

They are completely oblivious to reality. We always hear that top earners or one with higher educations push for leftist diversity. They usually live secluded areas/city parts, where the POC are also as highly educated and good earning. Yet they dont know what happens in poorer areas, where most of our cultural enrichers live.

Brainwashing. They think there are no races, IQ is completely related to education and believe working is bad.

Also this. They want the moral high ground. They want to always be right and they think they are never wrong.

It gives intellectual legitimacy to each individual's form of mental illness.

vote importing

They are so sure of themselves they assume they will all vote for them

Because soon minories as a whole will be the majority.
They are securing a political future.
Soon minorities will be 51%, and with the white, current majority, democrats that they will have as well, they will forever be in power.
There's enough white in there now, this will happen before minories reach 50%.
We are on the cusp now.

> muh ethnic food

You know, because a kebab is worth irreversibly fucking your demographics up.

That's what they thought and it backfired, didn't it. What's the turnout rate for minorities?

This.

They love it because they've been told to.

Because they've been brainwashed by mainstream (((((media)))) in order to demonize every opinion that diverges from their forcefed propaganda.

Just like they've been brainwashed into supporting abortions, all that degenerate LGBT crap, feminist values and so on...

The end goal is for them to be literal mentally enslaved pawns for those who control the propaganda ((()))

In conclusion, those libtards are just endoctrinated into pushing the kikes' agenda, which we all know is the crumbling down of White civilization.

most of them are just young, lazy, and impressionable
some of them just LOVE to be in everyone else's business
a lot of them are guilty whites

Because they're suicidal.

its free
and boosts your self esteem

It starts at a young age, kids are taught this shit since the beginning of their academic careers. From there, these leftists try to virtue signal, "look at me! I'm progressive, I love other people!" They think that this is "progress" although when you ask them what that progress is exactly they don't have an answer. I've talked to liberals about this, I would bring up incidences such as Ferguson, Baltimore, Paris, and Nice and you know what they said? "It's just a bump on the road on the way to progress, to utopia" it truly is sickening that these people have no care for human life, particularly the human life of members of their own race

Because they hate themselves and can't stand the success of other people.

dubz

Because they love the different colors in cocks and pussy while fucking them

It's not so much that the live diversity, it's that they HATE whites.

Hey Seamus, how is "diversity" in Ireland? Are they pushing hard? You really need to nip this thing in the but early, or else you end up like US and U.K.

Importing shit makes them feel less like shit. Suddenly they are morally superior because they are helping oppressed minority.

Liberals r gay

This.

They know diversity is bad for whites. White men particularly. White women at least gain some benefit from it since it dramatically increases their mating value (white females are the most sought after, and more men competing for them is positive from their perspective).

They didn't care about diversity until they needed votes for future generations

They figured out how good life is as degenerate

Because liberalism and marxism are internationalist

Because actual Americans would never vote for their leftist bullshit.

because it's the hip thing to be into

Because they hate white people and it means fewer white people.

Diversity in theory is a good thing but unfortunately races and/or cultures are not equal.

Liberals live in a false reality.

Doesn't matter. It will eventually succeed.

Turnout maybe low, but isnt the majority of them typically dem?

Hey Ameribro, I feel a similar way. This country is cucked beyond belief, boomers will die and white newborns have been a minority for two consecutive years now. What do? Create ethnostate or jump ship to a white country and try to preserve it?

Also EVERY TIME one of these events happen, they're taking the offender's side or saying "Ah geez, now these stupid racists will get more fuel on their fire!".

People actually said this after the knife murder at IKEA in Sweden a year or two ago. The victims were a white mother and son and the criminals were two random immigrants. The libtards didn't care about the victims, they just were a bit butthurt because the offenders were immigrants.

Because they're aware of the advantages they have for being white and instead of being faggots they provide a helping hand to others so they too can compete. They are genuine good people at heart.

You guys know about the advantages being white gives you too but could care less if all minorities end up poor and fucked even though you know you just got lucky in the genetic lottery.
Which makes the 2nd group a bunch of faggots who literally believe they are good people who call themselves 'Christians'.

It is a guaranteed method of destroying any homogenous culture they despise.

Because liberals live and think in a fantasy utopian world instead of the real one, and the work for what they think minorities and majorities ought to be and behave, instead of dealing with the reality of what they are and what they wat.

Every little subgroup associated with the left is incompatible to rest. Each has an agenda to push but it's the same goal: take power from white men so that we can dominate. Promoting "diversity" is just a means to an end. If they removed the common enemy, they would no longer need each other.

I don't wanna be a (((good person))) I want the future to have a good civilization.

I know, every time a nig nogs, they say "it's all because of his economic circumstances due to our racist society"

How is Sweden? Any hope for you guys or are the memes true? Is Sweden democrats really a good party?

Virtue signalling

I think the ultimate plan is to go wherever you came from maybe and preserve that. Unless its even MORE cucked like sweden or Germany, then fuck that.

If i said to a liberal
>"What's a single benefit that Diversity gives?"

How would they respond to that???

This. .this. .always this. .they grow up forever away from the reality of violence theft. Go to suburban school, maybe a handful of well behaved"ethnic" students. Those interactions are limited and continue to their college years. If they don't return home, back to suburbia, they get a job in a major city. .they surely don't live in the area they cry about, they live in the extreme gentrified away from all the realities. Cycle continues. .safe and sound.. free to cry and fake care for virtue signal brownie points of fellow white woman or ethnic co-workers.

Love is thoughtless and easy.

ethnostate is the practical option if you believe the 14 words.

Ethnically speaking I'm full Irish, they might be kinda cucked tho, I've been seriously thinking of 'Straya, Anglo country, biggest issue is chinks jewing the housing market, and their people are already waking up.
(Back on New Years they got to shit post from the future too:^)

True

I've got Switzerland on my radar desu

Its a reaction to right wing racism.

Oops meant for

>Switzerland
Are they cucked? I never hear much out of the mountain Jews

and now the pendulum is swinging back stronger than ever before with gen z

good job, idiots, you blew it

They don't. They live in middle-class gated communities away from the ""diversity"".
They love feeling morally superior and forcing it on others. They also hate white populations and want us removed. This isn't an exaggeration. My sister is a full on shitlib who openly says that white Brits should be bred out because they're naturally conservative.

Closest thing to non cucked in current year

Can I see some demographics? Genuinely curious, I would never live there tho because they speak gross languages :^)

Not really. Europe is full of niggers like America. You can close the borders but have to live with those inside.

Well.

It's a "feminine" ideology.
>can't we all get along??

Which is great, obviously.

But now, it's basically illegal to be "masculine".

Nature calls for masculinity to have 50.0...0% of the power.
>simply because men are stronger
And for femininity to have 49.9...9% power.

The closer it is to equal, the better.

But the moment femininity is more powerful than masculinity........well.......
>just look how cucked the world is today

Elites can pit diverse races against each other.

Poor people can be bought with gimmes.

Its because liberals are pretty much just brain-washed into loving whatever they're told to love..

they mostly live areas where they dont have to deal with the effects of "diversity" and for whatever reason seem to think people are as nice everywhere as where they live...

basically they're retarded...

50.0..1%*

Whoops

No.
>repatriation sytem
>physical removal
There are options, besides Europe being ethnic homelands has the authority and justification to kick non ethnics

Because of Milton's market place of ideas. "If all voices are heard one must be the truth". By excluding other view points (black, Muslim, w/e) one artificiality limits the amount of ideas in the metaphorical marketplace. Consider a situation where problem X can be solved by negro Y. By excluding negro Y one continues to suffer from problem X.

>implying negro Y can solve a problem a white man or a yellow man can't
Need I remind you of the bell curve?

mmm The Jew owns the Light Up Jew Box that you fart in front of every day. You watch Jew Shit that tells you; you suck.

Suck just like everyone else. Cum on white boy just suck like a good little goy that you know you are.

The constitutions of countries dont really allow this. And some race war fantasy is not realistic.

95% white, rich, guns and capitalism. There's some slight cuckery but consider the alternatives.

Pushing for diversity is a reaction to racism by having basic human values but it can also be seen as the long term goal of uniting the world more.

It was slavery that created racism in america and not the other way around but it was let to happen because they could employ an "other". If you try to eliminate this otherism you can prevent similar exploitation / scapegoating from happening.

One day humanity will actually work together and not against eachother in a fight for luxury for the 0.1% pockets.

Lets just see if right wing can close the borders first.

>95%
That's good for some reason I thought it was worse
>alternatives
I'm thinking 'Straya tbqh fampai. I know guns are frowned upon but who says I need my gun to be legal?

They don't allow repatriations? Bull shit

Constitutions can be changed

Agreed. That's the first step

>Why do liberals love diversity so much?
They don't. If they did they wouldn't make such an effort to not live in diverse communities and to keep their children out of diverse schools.

I'm Hispanic. I live in liberal ass NYC. Diversity was never pushed, it was my reality. I had plenty of friends with different backgrounds. The only ones that were out of the picture were whites except for the ones that immigrated here and they're usually Eastern European.

I just believe that if you're assimilate, you're cool. Otherwise, fuck off to the shithole you came from.

>Muslims and South Asians are too clicky and stink
>Niggers are the dumbest and worst people to be around
>Hispanics are single notch above niggers but that's not saying much

>Orientals and whites are cool.

(((Minorities))) are a large array of different people. If there's anything I have learned it's that niggers and spics hate eachother

you assimilate*

Brownies love it because it because it gets them more family members/friends into better living conditions and that white pussy.
Women love it because they want to BBC. Exclusively for that reason.
White Liberal men are just cucks and want their wife to be happy with their boyfriends.
I have no idea what Asians are up to. But what I can tell, older Asians in Japan/China/etc don't want diversity.
And the Jews want their rival races out of the picture so society is easier to control.

The exact same could be said for you, as well.

So now what?

Feel good points.

>The exact same could be said for you, as well.

You could have been right had I been an edgy normie poltard. But here you speak to a devout Christian.

I am not getting involved in any of that "divide and rule" "order out of chaos" scam plotted by an occult khazarian affiliated elite.

Nobody corrupted my political views, nor instrumentalized them in order to push a specific agenda or benefit the interests of others

so yeah could you be more precise in that smug ass line of yours? thanks

Diversity only means black people