Nazis BTFO - Israel reacts to a new finding that HITLER WAS HOMOSEXUAL

Google translated

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/24/no-asians-no-blacks-gay-people-racism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I find amazing how they discover all those things yet they have no proof for the holocauster.

>hitler was gay xd
>lal what's wrong with being gay, goy?

Gtfo, kike

Ass-ass LAWL HAHAHAHAHAAAA

If he was gay then he was a an oppressed victim and any criticism of home is homophobia

Your move.

Wow, hitler was so many things. A statistical mystery at this point.

wtf I don't get it

Where are the bone fragments or even just remnants of the mega-ovens described in the Jewish "survivor" stories?

>Rohm!
>Hitler!

Time to shutdown those hateful LGBT MONSTERS!

I Adolf's ass he likes to put things there

man, I can't wait for the day they call Hitler jewish

So you are saying gays are racist?

I'm going to write so much shit about Israel after Iran nukes it into historical oblivion.

Also had a micropenis

Hitler also wasn't aryan, what is your point here? Hitler wasn't the pinnacle of what he was trying to create, just a prophet.

היטלר היה פסיבי זה ידוע

Gays are the pure evil confirmed?
We already found out that most gays are pedophiles and are in general immoral.
Though these are not really traits of hitler, so maybe it's bullshit after all.

Jews are masters of slander
pic related

why did hitler kill himself?

>he saw the gas bill

so every homosexual is literally just like Hitler? I always knew homosexuals were bad. this confirms my suspicions!

>BREAKING NEWS!! Hitler was also black and muslim

KIKE DETECTED
I SWEAR TO GOD YOU DISGSTING FUCKING JEWISH SCUM I WILL KILL YOU , I WILL NOT DIE BEFORE KILLOING AT LEAST 10 JEWS , I HAVE BEEN CREATED IN THIS LIFE TO KILL JEWS , I FEAST ON JEWISH INFANTS , I WILL ERADICATE THE FCK OUT OF YOU DISGUSTING SUBHUMAN , I WILL HUNT EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU FUCKING JEWISH SCUM AAAAAAAAAAAA
i will kill all jewish people no matter the age or sex or the mental state , you a 90 year old mentally ill jew ? ill cut your 2inch cock and blow your brain out
you a pregnant jewish whore ? ill throw you in a pit full of lions because lions love pigs

>one ball
>mangled dick
>pedo about niece
>virgin
>autism
>mentally ill
>gay
Oh I wonder what they will discover next!

Why are gays so overrepresented among history's most prolific villains?

Muhammad you stink if you want to have shower today shut up or I close your water and you'll have to go to make shower in the polluted Jordan river

So its true! Homosexuals really are the last stand of implicit white identity!

the mossad shit their pants when they hear my name , bibi passes out when he hears abot me , the israeli army stumbles in fear when they know im lurking around their camps , all jewish people start packing their bags when they hear my sound , the palestienians cheer when they see me , i will hunt you down , i have been trained by the most professinal arab forces in the world , i am trained in all terrains and harsh weather , i can use any weapon on the battle field , i can operate 2 tanks alone , i can fly the most advanced jets , i spy like no one , i cannot be detected , i strike without being noticed , becareful jews , otto skorzeny part 2 arrived

Liberals think everybody is gay. How is this news?

The highest of energy

You can't marry 9 years old girls tho, that's just fucked up man

So, you mean, he was Jewish, too?

98.5% of homosexuals are jews.

When are you kikes gonna get rid of the muslim problem? Muslim population keeps growing.

His grandmother was

>gay is okay
>no h8
>sexuality is sacred

And btw Hitler was gay and Trump likes watersports so that shoes you they're stupid, morally bankrupt and disgusting.

t. Liberal Doublethink

>Hitler wuz gay!
>Hitler wuz a pedo!
>Hitler loved scat!
>Hitler had a microbenis!
>Hitler wuz asexual!
>Hitler fugged his mother!

kek. A homosex gassed muh 6 gorillion. Aren't you ashamed you got genocided by a fag?

I am not liberal

lol a guy who sent off 100s of thousands of gays into the gas chamber.

>lol a guy who sent off 100s of thousands of gays into the gas chamber.
He also was part Jewish and killed 6 million Jews

>being anti-nazi means being a homophobe
Another thing to throw in the face of the libs, heh.

#basedarab

the mossad shit their pants when they hear my name , bibi passes out when he hears about me , the israeli army stumbles in fear when they know im lurking around their camps , all jewish people start packing their bags when they hear my sound , the palestienians cheer when they see me , i will hunt you down , i have been trained by the most professinal arab forces in the world , i am trained in all terrains and harsh weather , i can use any weapon on the battle field , i can operate 2 tanks alone , i can fly the most advanced jets , i spy like no one , i cannot be detected , i strike without being noticed , becareful jews , otto skorzeny part 2 arrived

Oh wow I wonder what the JDIF will try next to get Sup Forums to dislike him. Maybe they'll find out he was actually a kike!

So he was jewish , then!

Still (((discovering))) things about Hitler and WW2 every day aren't they.

secretly black

WE WUZ NAZIS

>muh (((israeli))) (((scientists))) say
Fuck off kike, nobody is falling for your agenda.

I mean, he has that look.

Lol and Anne Frank was a lesbian right? How about historical revisionists that belong to a certain ethnic group known for being incredible liars shuts the fuck up.

This, break the conditioning
/thread

I read about this relatively recently but I'm not sure I should believe it

>Bad guy that everyone hates had a small dick
>And now he was a faggot as well

It all seems too convenient.

71 years later and people are still trying to assassinate his character.

my dream in life is to kill jews , i swear i would give anything i have just for 1 hour with a tied jew , i swear i will have the most fun of my life , i will give my own life just to torture jews and kill them , when will the west realize jews are the real problem , please west help us eradicate the jews

>AssAss-inate
Lol good one

This will be Trump for the next 100 years too, by 2100 they'll be singing songs of the frog hooded white nazi army that almost stopped progress from their mudhives, looking up at the giant floating ships shaped like the star of david in lower orbit.

Bro you should thank us for not nuking you. also for the free electricity and water

hahah sure thing faggot kike , israel will collapse without jordan , if jordan didnt do the GAS deal you would be begging for usa for some food and money filthy kike , our government bought GAS from you , so we can use it in the future to gas you all faggots

Israel posting an attack on hitler's character, how surprising.

>little schlomo can't help but to start breathig heavily when he thinks about all that sweet sweet SA ass der Führer pounded in dr. Sheklowitz's latest fanfiction
Pretty fucking gay 2bh.

>Hitler had a small dick
>Hitler had one ball
>Hitler couldnt contain his farts
>Hitler was gay
lulz

At this point I think the jews hired a 12 year old to come up with this stuff

Israel has reserve of 100 billion $

Gays are are literally Hitler!!

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/24/no-asians-no-blacks-gay-people-racism

What........ THE KIKES! THEY INFILTRATED GAAGLE!

So what if Hitler was gay? Are you trying to say being gay is a bad thing? Ugh you homophobes need to crawl back under your rocks, it's 2017 for crying out loud!

Do you hate Islam as much as the rest of us? Or is that some weird double-negative inverted 3D propaganda? I cant keep up these days. If you are onto the roach problem, you're alright in my book.

>Trump actually is the first person to show up

That's just petty.

Why they all black in the American side lol

kek, libshits always claim to love gomosexuals but as soon as they find out someone they don't like might be gomosex too they laugh and call him a faggot

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

dude growing up i heard the most outrageous shit about hitler, he had one tecticle, he was vegan, he had parkinsons, he was blind on one eye, he was gay

what wasnt he?

He also had one nut in his sack right?

Ask your people.

What do you mean my people

(((Your people))), obviously.
What is your question?

Oh so the Jews did it? Jews control google algiritm?

He lost it fighting in the first world war you pussy

Hitler didn't lose his right nut just to be a subject to a bunch of left wing nuts

It is joke level by now.
The constant attempts at revisionism is just pathetic. No wonder MSN et alia are failing so badly.

P.S. Gas the kikes. Race war now. Those constantly lying scum deserve it.

As a one who served in the army I must ask how one loses his testicle in a war XD

Even if remotely true this doen't change the fact that kikes are subhumans and will forever be desert apes. So until you make up a story that has Hitler below those standards Moshi you will forever be a loser.

Our system is fanatical about covering for blacks right now.

This is fucked up

Stats are racist.

>The constant attempts at revisionism is just pathetic
What revisionism? Hitler was a black gay activist. Everyone knows this. He lived in the pyramid district of Giza where he taught his followers, Jesus and Mohammed. When he died in 1945 in the hands of Swedish racists, his body was taken to Moscow, where it ascended to heaven riding on a golden hippopotamus. This is exactly how it's written on our history books, and how it has always been written on our history books. Don't be a bigot.

Yes, like a kike yourself he should just fuck and chuck them instead

But jordan is a zogstate

>He was also a nigger transexual jew
>23andME© said so.

Every state is a zog state. Those that are not are being subverted currently.

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

everyone knew he was a homosexual, the brown shirts was a homosexual rifle club

he also liked his 4 year old niece to piss on his face

So basically he was a homosexual pedophile jew who loved his niece and killed 11 million jews in polish death camps

kek

Wow, I used to be a Hitler supporter, ever since the day he came down that escalator, but this really opened my eyes. Thanks OP. I'm a #CruzMissile now.

he was also into scat.

Yeah right, Hitler was a black crippled trans with one testicle, micropenis and couldn't control his action, because some (((researchers))) say so.

Fuck off back to your desert shitho--
Oh wait, it's already a fucking part of the Mediterranean Sea.

Fucking die already (((BBCocksucker))).

Most mammals have external testes that hang beneath the abdomen in a scrotal sac. Being external to the body, they are vulnerable to shrapnel (and bayonets and bullets for that matter). Are jewish gonads different?