BREXITARDS BTFO

>BREXIT WON!!!!

Ummm... no try again sweetie, if we're not counting all the racist old people who are gonna die soon Brexit lost by a MASSIVE margin. Remain won by over FIVE MILLION votes.

Remain is the true winner. Remain is what the British people chose. Any time a Brexit supporter tries to brag, I laugh HARD in their face, and educate them with the facts. It feels good being on the right side of history. The referendum was pretty much advisory anyway

We fucking won.

That pic is pretty funny though

what

>if we're not counting all the racist old people who are gonna die soon
But we are
rollin

>67
>Sweden
fuck

Roll

rollerino

shid

AMERICA PLS

It's just a rip-off of the CTR ''meme'' that was pushed hard months ago

roll

>still this asshurt over the referendum result

Get fucked remoaner scum, article 50 in March lmao :^)

roll

If you don't count all the muds who will be deported when article 50 is triggered, Brexit won by an even greater margin.

rollin'

Rolololo

You got aborted......Unless you were born in America after Trump inauguration!!!!

This fucking pasta again

lol

>We would have won if countless people died.

Listen to yourself, it's sad.

Rollin rollin rollin, rawhide

Rolo

Aw nice,I'll choose North Korea thanks

roll

> we would have won if you of we didn't lose.
Cool

>we won if you don't count half the votes

iight

>if you take out a huge amount of the votes, we win!
Fucking moron.

O'er the land of the free!

Old people who lived during a Pre-EU era voted against the EU.

Millennials who only lived in a Post-EU Britain voted pro EU

Really makes the thinker think huh

rollando

You lost faggot. Now stand aside its time to Make Europe Great Again

What does a GET mean?

sorry mate

rolliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiin

Uh...aborded? Is that mexican?

Kekarino

yaaaaay
nippon here i go

Ro

you have to go back, ahmed

Roll and i was born in the USA and If i had to choose again i'd be born in the USA again

USA USA
S
A

U
S
A

Oh, my sweet little child, if you exclude people under 35 who haven't the experience to make an intelligent decision about the course of their country LEAVE won by over 95%.

>arbitrary redefinition of democracy to force a conclusion sure is useful

anything but canada

>Safe space.
>We won.

Fuck off remaincuck. Supporting, meming and winning Brexit and the US election has turned Sup Forums into a 24/7 euphoric circlejerk. Its everyone else who can't get over the side who "had no shot".

Go vote next time stonehead instead of watching your gf with another man
t. Pasta goy

you're forgetting one thing.... young liberal morons always grow up to be racist old people.

For God and country

stfu scum

fuck fuck fuck reroll REEEROLL

>Brexit didn't win if you don't count the winning votes

This is why you lost.

>Switzerland
I don't know what to say, guess I'm neutral about it

I'm ashamed of myself for falling for this bait.
>if we don't count the people that voted leave remain would have won, which means remain actually won

hmm

why not

Rolol

this pasta is a bit stale now, make it into something total unrelated to politics or make a new one - and make it funny this time young Yehudi!

Röll

rollin

Give me freedom

rolio for polio

The best thing about Brexit is that it has enraged all the EUphiles here.

They actually thought the UK wanted to be in the EU and loved it so much the vote would finish about 80/20. Not only were they completely BTFO, they got butthurt and made headlines about Britain betraying Europe and how it thinks it is still an Empire.

I am glad most Brits have balls. Not just balls but actually disregarding all the brainwash shit and knowing it is lies. One day we will do the same.

Europe is the greatest place on earth. It is the only civilised place. The EU wants to destroy that, not protect it.

roll

i am become jew

Suomi pls

>single man fights meme war against overwhelming hordes of meme-manipulating Sup Forumsacks.

Tragic.

>if we're not counting all the racist old people
This shite thread again. What if we discounted the votes of all darkies, Euros, and faggot pedophiles (like yourself)?

The UK could have totally remained in the EU after the vote and left the Schengen Area as concession to the Brexiters. It was a non-binding referendum that passed by a very narrow margin, after all.

But that chance immediately evaporated when the PM resigned and every EU country's response was "GTFO already, you fucking traitors."

Gimme something good please.

>tfw voted remain because I had a IQ over 1 and could realise the only thing which was gonna happen is everything getting more expensive, with pretty much no benefits

>This pasta again
I hope you get raped by a muslim

We're not and never have been in the Schengen area...

Well, I guess I'll choose to be born in based Hungary

>sweetie

I think brexit is a disaster for the UK and the Republic of Ireland.

That being said nothing you wrote matters because you are a faggit.

Let's roll

>t. Rotherham Labour voter who offered his daughters to the local Imam and ficki ficki group session to appear tolerant and vibrant.

t. retard who thinks brexit is going to do anything about the immigrants (it won't)

You got taken for a goyim and now we all pay the price.

Dont fuck me now. Gimme good

gtfo, clearly you're one of the 14 to 16 year olds who wont accept defeat, clearly you're to young to remember what happened in 2007 in Europe thanks to the EU. Fuck off and get cucked by migrants who aren't even refugees

good

Let's see which hell hole I'll go to next

GO GO GO! TAKE IT DOWN!

roll

Rollin rollin rollin
Rawhide

>aborted
kek

The immigrant problem in England is a self made problem.

Rollina

Double choice 19

Clean up your migrant infection and will we'll believe you.

roll

>LOOK AT ME MOMMY IVE POSTED IT AGAIN!
>still rampant racism in London

wolin

roll

Roll

Enjoy your cheap UK edition Toblerone and Shrinkflation.

Oh honey, you're so funny, go to your room and do your homework

roll

Rollin