Brit Hate Thread

Why are brits so fucking sub-human Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gv5j6QYRBTg&ab_channel=AdrianWingate
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Farrell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aidan_Turner
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-want-viking-baby-single-5037149
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Brits" are getting uglier because Romanians keep coming over

Fuck tea and fuck British people

What the drat did you just bloody well say about me, you little commoner? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cheltenham Flower arranging group, have been made a full member of Mrs. Councillor Nugent's committee and I’ve been involved in numerous secret candlelight suppers, and I have over 300 confirmed antique Derby plates. I am trained in embroidery and I’m the top social butterfly in the entire UK upper middle-class social scene. You are nothing to me but just another uncultured swine. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen since Daddy ran amok naked at the local naval base, mark my words. You think you can get away with communicating that excrement to me over the Internet? Think again, dreadful oaf. As we speak Richard is contacting our secret network of refined ladies across the UK and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, worm. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You will expire presently, my child. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my mother-of-pearl necklace. Not only am I extensively trained in enunciation and correct posture, but I have access to the entire arsenal of Sheridan's flamboyant performance art group and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your pitiful visage off the face of Blighty, you little dog-spending. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your blooming tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you nitwit. Onslow will defecate fury all over you at my command and you will drown in it. You’re about to meet your maker, old bean.

That's a pole if I've ever seen one.

they love zionist and muslim cock too much

>Neue Folge watermark
>British
okay

Brits created a society for their own white selves and adjusted to it. Becoming friendly and quite passive people. Then colonialism ended and every other nigger came to enrich the island.

Go pickpocket somewhere else

Fix his teeth...Shave his unibrow , change his haircut...And you have Tom Cruise.

>Brits = Subhuman.
>Thread made by a romanian
Kek'd

Aryan blood fuels the Empire but withers their souls

kek

Meanwhile at OP's house

The sun never sets on British Empire.

All else is irrelevant.

They reproduce with extremely lesser races

They poo in the loo and appease the loo jew.

>tfw your very existence causes asspain of biblical proportions

Inselaffe

Every formerly anglo metropolis is overrun by darkies.

Those are legit fake teeth. Can tell from the gums. Look like Dr. Bukks. So was Jeremy Kyle a fake show all along?? Were we trolled?

t. Gypsy.

Adaptation/10

I wish i knew enough about your tin pot shit hole to come up with a witty insult.

I imagine countries on Sup Forums to be like kids in highschool.

Something like the Anglos being top dogs and most popular kids.

On the other side you have bad boy Russia and his friends.

More irrelevant kids talking against them is kind of a suicide. That's what Romania did.

I tend to be good with everyone.

So, even if I'm not a big guy, I still get some sweet pussy just for the simple fact that I'm good with the big guys while not being part of them.

Feels good bro

language in upper corner of the image isn't English

AIDF is going full force today, don't let them fool you fellow Aryans

Yeah, it's German for 'new episode'. A new episode of Britbongs and their teefers.

MY DAD CAN BEAT UP YOUR DAD FAGGOT

>Eastern European shithole talking trash

Have you been to paris?

DAILY REMINDER.

>Huuur duuur I can post pictures of an underclass population that literally every country has HUUUUR DUUUR

youtube.com/watch?v=gv5j6QYRBTg&ab_channel=AdrianWingate

Stop spreading lies, AIDF shill

hundred+ years of sending their best men to war to die will do that to a people.

Daily reminder: The ''Anglos'' aren't really Anglos. They're filthy Celt-niggers whose ancestors was subjugated by the real Anglos.

Ever noticed how British people are so hideous compared to other Germanic-speaking people? Its because the inhabitants of the British isles aren't really Germanic people at all. They're in fact, potato niggers in denial.

All the great achievements of the English were done by individuals of Saxon, Angle, Norse, or Norman ancestry. The aboriginal population of the British isles is composed of inbred and repulsive abominations. Not surprisingly, the most shitty parts of the British isles are the regions in which the aboriginal Celt-nigger DNA is strongest and least diluted... Places like Ireland, Wales, and some parts of Scotland. In these places, you will often find people who posses a phenotype that can be described as short, swarthy, and ''Black Irish''.

I suggest the term ''Anglo'' stops being used to describe British people. It's an insult to the real Angles.

>Romania

Gyppos pls go.

Anglos are genetic trash and most look like OP. What most people associate good looks and intelligence with is actually Germanic features.

>I suggest the term ''Anglo'' stops being used to describe British people
>he thinks Anglo = British, not English

If you can't get the basics right why should anyone bother listening to the rest of what you have to say? Also, the man in your image is a welsh/jew hybrid.

I was born in East Anglia (very Germanic part of England), 5 minutes away from Sutton Hoo, my family has been farming the area for centuries. I recently tracked my ancestry to Denmark. I'm 6'4, blond and have blue eyes, I look nothing like them.

It depends on the area m8.

>Neue Folge
what?

That person is a slav, shitposter-kun.

>East Anglia (very Germanic part of England)
You're talking about the homeland of one of the largest Celtic tribes on the British isles? The Iceni?

Right? Most of the dark eye'd people with the dark hair are Celtic people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Farrell
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aidan_Turner
etc. Celts are dark featured, people think they are red haired with green eyes, this is a lie.

Celtic 'Anglos'. Look at people who live on the East coast compared to west and you'll see a huge difference. Eastern Anglos look like their German/Danish and Dutch cousins while western look more inbred where there was a smaller germanic presence. Although Welsh look pretty normal so could be another factor. Most of us Scots look 50/50 too. But its the opposite with Western Scots looking normal and Eastern ones ugly and inbred. Cant say for Ireland but they too have the 50/50 curse from my experience.

>that webm
oh I am laughing

Also Western Anglos are genetically predisposed to having phimosis, scientific fact.

fpbp

>

We British have been inbreeding for thousands of years. And rest assured, we have become most efficient at it.

I just did a search of the image and it's some program about Germans...

Not Brits.

But Australia, you ARE the anglos.

Your kiwi fruits are very lower middle-class.

Did you even read the rest of my post?

True and they know it. That's why they are constantly looking for superior DNA to supplant their stock with.

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/i-want-viking-baby-single-5037149
>Holly is one of seven women in her circle of friends who have used Danish sperm from Cryos to have what are known as Viking Babies. They’re part of a generation of over 3,000 fatherless British-Danish children thanks to the trend which is sweeping the nation.
>She tells the Sunday People :“I knew that Danish men were superior in every way so it seemed obvious to have one as a donor.”
>According to Holly Ryan, 37, from London, is simple – and slightly unnerving: “The Danes are a superior race and I want my child to be a part of that race.

But it ain't anything new...

>Monk and chronicle writer John of Wallingford remarked the following:
>” (The Danes) …caused much trouble to the natives of the land; for they were wont, after the fashion of their country, to comb their hair every day, to bathe every Saturday, to change their garments often, and set off their persons by many frivolous devices. In this matter they laid siege to the virtue of the married woman, and persuaded the daughters even of the noble to be their concubines”.

Why do people use John 'Wasserman' Oliver as an Anglo? Its like me posting a Somalian as a Swede. And this is coming from a Scot so the Anglo hate I'm onboard with, just curious.

How about this?

who cares faggot? we all know they look like this anyway?
you want me to google a subhuman brit so i can make you feel better?
here you go

autist

Celtic genes best genes

fuck off snownigger, vikiing LARPING faggot.

Anglos are an abomination from the Danish peninsula from Germanic original stock before Danes were enriched by better looking Swedes.

Fuck off jew

Roman rape babby.

Scots never conquered by oliveniggers.

>same leftycuck that posts the commie threads and gets BTFO daily

RULE BRITANNIA LADS

FUCK THE CUNTINENTALS RIGHT?

WE DON'T NEED THEM, R-RIGHT LADS?

R-r-rule britannia...

>Br*t
>against divide & conquer

are they ok?

N O N
O
N

fucking this

Because SOMEBODY lost a pretty important war that might've helped a lot of people know who you're supposed to breed with to prevent this kind of thing.