Women of Sup Forums, I am genuinely curious about something

Women of Sup Forums, I am genuinely curious about something.

What is the psychology behind the females that want to sleep with black men and get married to them? What makes white women not want white babies? Asian women not want Asian babies? Hispanic women not want Hispanic babies?

Is this a rebellious attitude toward their own fathers deep down?

It's such a small number of women who want to do this, so who cares?

I'm just curious is all, want to know what goes through their minds to make them do this.

I'm interested in abnormal psychology.

Think of it as natural selection. The weak minded would betray the tribe, and mix with a race thats really a different species.
And the ability to produce viable offspring is not what makes a species. The dog and the wolf are different species, yet they can breed. They are thousands of years apart. They are looking for homoerectus...They cant find the missing link. Its everywhere. The missing link is black and aboriginal Australians.

Women are followers so if the larger societal dogma is telling them to date black men they will if their fathers don't say it's wrong. There are many other factors thouse.

theres too many reason

one they might acutally love each other i know right?

or maybe shes getting back at her dad

you mean besides (((them)))?

Consider 3 things.
Women of all species races what ever have one sole precognitive and that is to find the best males to reproduce. It is not ingrained in women to settle down and find a good man. instead they crave the best. Alas the what gets the hormones pumping isn't team work or intellect it's brawn and social status.

If you look back 50 years going all the way to first society you will notice a trend. Women rarely lead. you would see preteen boys lead before grown women. More liberal societies will attribute this to woman being undermined. But I'd argue it is because women are poor at visualizing complex plans. My female coworkers see an issue and instead of tinkering and investigating they complain. Reminder pointing and laughing at women is a mistake on your part. as men we run and maintain all social order. women want someone who is in control or that seems to control things.

Finally it is how women prove self worth. Most men can go a day with out being noticed but women require spotlight weather it is bright or dim. once upon a time a man says he loved her would be enough or the admiration of a few friends. However in today world with so much social interaction so fast women demand more attention and nothing says attention like being a rebel. (strange piercings, change in hair color, so on.) this can evolve into extremes such as the desire to have unique looking children. Even the black woman would rather have have chink babies if the previous desires were met.

Do not forget that westernized women attract more attention so they get more opportunities. If white men chased white women like blacks do you might see more white babies. Also normal love is a thing too.

>women of Sup Forums
>sage

>Women of Sup Forums
In on 200 page thread; not a single female poster

It's most likely due to the want for genetic diversity. The best example would be the immune system theory. Certain races have genetic resistance to certain diseases (caucasians have resistance to smallpox, influenza, negroids have resistance to malaria, and other subsaharan disease).
By mating with a human with a different set of genetic differences, the resulting child can inherit two different sets of genetic resistances from the mother and father, which would decrease their chance of getting ill, which would increase chance of survival.
Also the chance of inheriting recessive genetic defects is lower when the mother and father are more genetically different.

Then why aren't there that many white male and black female marriages

Black race is more masculine in general. Black woman are this ugly. Black men are still attractive but in the dangerous way.

A female can only have about 10 - 15 babies in their lifetime, while a male can theoretically have thousands. All female mammals are more selective when it comes to breeding, especially unconscious factors like genetic diversity.

Some insect females can give birth without a male, which she normally do (creating copies of herself) - but if the female is struggling (changes to her world are happening that her genes are not completely adapted to) she will look for a male to give her offspring more diverse genes, bettering the chances that her children will be more adapted to the changes.

I have never known any "coalburners", but my guess is that most of them have had a bad childhood/bad relationship to their parents, mental issues/bad self-image. Or maybe they have grown up in areas with a lot of non-whites making it uncomfortable to be white, and unsounciusly/instinctively wants to fit in (it would be a benefit to mask your genes to look like the rest in the pack/community).

Can you HONESTLY say with all absolute HONEST, that you have NEVER once at all EVER had the desire to do anything sexual with a woman outside of your own race?

I know this may be hard for a lot of you on Sup Forums to believe, but it's literally the same thing. Humans want to have sex with other humans. That's how it works. With all of us. And you all are just going to have to come to terms with the fact that a large amount of humans aren't so autistic that something like race alone is enough to discount a potential sexual encounter.

Not sure but i'd guess it's due to cultural differences. Minority communities tend not to mix as much with other communities as majority communities and since courtship is kinda skewed in a woman's favour, there ends up being a gap between black male/white female marriage rates and white male/black female marriage rates.

for

Male sexuality and female sexuality is a lot different.

A male can potentially have 1000+ babies, a woman can normally only have around 12-15. A woman would in natural circumstances pick a male that looks like herself and is successful to a certain degree - because a male that look like herself are more likely to share her genes. Making her offspring have more of her genes (which is basic evolution).

As I said here that would only apply if the female is struggling.

There is not hunt for genetic diversity in itself, unless the female feel that her genes are defect.

>Black race is more masculine in general
Where do you have that from? European Americans males have about equal levels of testosterone but far less estrogen than African American, and it's logical to think that American Blacks have more testosterone than the average African.

There are different sets of masculinity, not only the animalistic kind.