How do we raise our children to have good ethical and moral values while at the same time not to be complete cucks?

How do we raise our children to have good ethical and moral values while at the same time not to be complete cucks?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ysOPprpRQ8o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

get rid of Sup Forums

Red pill them

Delete Sup Forums

raise them in the american south

by talking to them about objective morality and teaching them how to think critically.

Don't ever divorce.

Go to church that teaches straight from the bible and has a male pastor and elders.

Be sure to go there every Sunday if you can.

Red pill them with your cock. It works on women.

That's so fucking depressing.

I think nationalism is the way, religion is too vague and general.
Nationalism teaches you to take pride in your own people, which increases self confidence and sense of purpose, which in turn decreases the chances of someone chimping out like ISIS.

.... aaaaaaaand now she's vocalist in Crystal Castles

Nationalism is dead. Capitalism is our new nationalism.
Gain wealth, gain the right to live in gated communities and exploit the darkies.

Send them to Russian military child camps
youtube.com/watch?v=ysOPprpRQ8o

Did you watch the video? nationalism is practically a parallel to organized religion

no difference between a soldier pointing a rifle down your face and a muddy doing the same

nationalism doesn't teach you critical thinking or how to conceptualize another's way of life, it does just the opposite and promotes hate

"my side of the ship isn't sinking so i'm safe"
hold door

>mfw i can buy a life boat the size of a new ship

Take them hunting and butchering

If they haven't killed a deer, or chopped the head off a chicken before a teenager, you have fucked up.

This was my life. And I'm stuck on Sup Forums now.
Wat do?

My 8 year old son was watching some movie last night and comes running in to my bedroom screaming

Dad!! Why are these movies always trying to blame white people ?!?!?!?

I said , good boy.
Go and learn

Praise Kek

>things that never happened

Oh shut the fuck up. You want to know the problem with the world today? You, you exactly. People like you are fucking retarded. We've got an entire generation that's been brainwashed to think that loving your own people=hating all others.

>We've got an entire generation that's been brainwashed to think that loving your own people=hating all others.

This exactly. I love my own country and I also love other cultures. I want them to be kept separate and distinct.

This is a terrible solution that isn't maintainable.

Do you think ISIS recruits are joining because they have self-confidence in their ethnic identity?
A vague connection to Islam and general mideast shit is all they have, these people know shit about their past and the ancient civilizations that their people once derived from.
I bet you that 99% of these people think that Islam has always been their main religion.

Without any national identity you become a broken hollow man.

Take them hunting, teach them the value of life

Homeschooling. It really is the only way.
Keep them away from the liberal commies and their constant lies and teach them how to spot the lies.