CANADA: Syrian Refugee School Sex Assault

CANADA YES!

therebel.media/exclusive_syrian_refugee_school_sex_attack

>She told us that her daughter was approached by two Syrian migrants who are enrolled at the Canadian high school. Both attempted to grind with the fourteen-year-old girl before one of the migrant students came up behind her, and aggressively touched her — her body and her breasts — before forcing his hand down her pants, touching her vagina from inside her underwear.

>And it would seem this young girl isn't alone. Her mother told me that there have been complaints from other girls, too. More reports of “Syrian boys groping and touching girls’ breasts and trying to touch girls’ vaginas at previous school dances.”

>"It's a cultural issue, of course," I was told. And I was also told that by the Fredericton City Police. It's a cultural issue and they're having a challenging time working with it.

>leafs

kill me

It was just a sexual emergency. That girl wins because she didn't fight back. It takes some time for the migrants to adjust so please lets not be racist.

CANADS YES/OUI

If she's 14 then i'm 90

>touching boobies and vagoo a bit
>sex attack

Christ, you cucknadians are such drama queens.

How much time since Syrian refugees arrived to Canada (Those who were welcome in the airport by Trudeau himself if I recall) and today?

We should know how many time it takes to a rapefugee to commit crimes in a new country.

Holy shit your police are such cucks. Mudslime can get away with anything.

That is Faith Goldy from The Rebel who reported on the story.

welcome on board leaf´s hf with you´re rapefugees as well as we have here in germany

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Canadians voted for this, so who cares

>It's a cultural issue and they're having a challenging time working with it.
>challenging time
Wir schaffen das!

just keep em in canada, we got enough mexicans in minnesota because of state benifits and somali refugee ghetto problem in Minneapolis.

why did she just not pop shot one of them in the nuts and start spurgging out screaming rape?

That's racist you fucking bigot.

>Minnesota
>Known to house a large amount of Scandinavians, especially Swedes
>Has a fucking Somali-ghetto problem

Is it a cuck-plague only transmitted to Scandies or what the hell is going on?

She'd look racist

its new brunswick the only brown people that should be living there are native

>Wir schaffen das

Must be genetic. Maybe Somalians carry some sort of parasite similar to Toxoplasmosis, which alters the brain of Scandinavians to take care of them.

Western societies and citizens unfortunately do not understand the Muslim (especially Arab) attitudes to sex and women

In the Arab world, the burden of responsibility is ALWAYS on the women. In fact, women who are raped can be and are jailed for years for "seduction" or "illicit relationships" in Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Oman, even the UAE. This is the REAL reason that women in the region wear Niqabs / Abayas, not because it's "culture", it's because it's absolutely necessary considering the culture of the region. If they didn't wear it and they were raped... THEY would be blamed, their 'ird (honor) would be violated and their family's reputation would be destroyed.

This is so much the case that Arabs genuinely can't understand why women in the West go around without burqas. For instance a famous Saudi historian recently said "western women don't drive becuase they don't care about being raped". Even Arab intellectuals cannot comprehend that maybe rape is illegal in the West, and Western men generally don't go around gang-raping uncovered women.

In other words, sexually assaulting uncovered women is seen as expected and acceptable in Arab culture. You will never "cope" with sexual emergencies, until you submit to Islam and cover your women like the Arab world.

>widespread rape in Cologne
>sexual emergency

Why can't leafs man up like the Germans?

>It's a cultural issue

>"It's a cultural issue, of course,"

We're going to have our own Rotherham style scandal in about 10 years, mark my words.