CCTV

Why is there not a larger outrage over the mass surveillance conducted in the UK? How do bongs here feel about being watched as soon as they step out of their front door? I understand everybody is on camera these days but there is a difference between a store camera watching their premises and those that are specifically there to watch you.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/11/28/petition-repeal-uks-new-surveillance-powers-reaches-100000-signatures/amp/?client=safari
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think they were pissed off at first, but now they turned kinda normalized to it.

I dunno. Why isnt there a larger outrage over obama in his final week allowing the NSA's data to be used for any investigation the govt wants (not just 'national threats'), thus removing our 4th amendment protections?

Pfft brainwashed retardes love it. If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear EH OL CHAP

Mo muslims Mo surveillance.

>thinking ordinary people are being spyed on
>thinking it doesn't reduce criminal activity

My understanding of it is that it's all in private hands because it gives them better insurance and legal things.

English are cucks, that's why.

Never forget this.

I love it. No ones going to steal your precious little boy as you are out shopping for fresh underwear for him without being caught on CCTV.

> Thinking ordinary people are shooting people.
> thinking it doesn't reduce criminal activity.

Same shit with our guns brit-cuck.

Never bothered me personally, its not like there is some guy watching all the camera feeds they are just left on and if say a crime is committed the police can look back over the recordings.

I don't know why more people aren't mad about this.

One amendment goes, they all go.

We have the right to a copy of all footage we are in, if enough people asked for copies of it everyday the whole system would collapse.

>thinking gun violence is only criminal activity in cities

I have a certificate for using CCTV in public spaces, it's not as widespread, as you imply - if anything, there is not enough public surveillance. I am not a muslim, or a junkie, so I have nothing to hide.

> thinking gun violence is anything but criminal activity in cities.

It's a joke they put mobile cctv on lamppost round my way to snoop on people.

That's great. No ones going to steal your children or sell them drugs on the streets there.

British people are more terrified of other british people than anything else.

brits are hands down the most cucked people on the planet

they worship government, can't even carry a knife

You sound like a nigger or a pedo, m8

They don't care because they are weak, submissive people.

Being this cucked.
Guess it's necessary in that sorry excuse for a country you currently have.

throw stones at it, if you get stopped say it is unislamic to have cctv.

How far the Empire has fallen

>cuck
>cuck
>cuck

>flag

Useful for collecting amateur BLACKED street rapings which are sold in underground market

What's wrong with cameras in public? You don't own that space, so what's wrong with it being watched for crime?

It's fucked, were tracked everywhere we go, and recently a new laws passed so everything we do on the internet in logged and saved to a database. It's a total police state

HELP US
Meme back our freedom for privacy REEEEEEEE

>brits are hands down the most cucked people on the planet, they worship government, can't even carry a knife

Said the American, whose country had been paying Israel since its inception and fought their wars for a quarter of a century, in a proud and haughty manner, before pondering yet again why his parents had chosen to cut up his dick when he was a baby to honor their covenant with the jewish God.

t.pedo

But ordinary people ARE being spyed on and no it doesn't reduce criminal activity, it just moves it to the back roads

I live in a 98.2% white county, i can walk around by myself anywhere in the city at like 3:00am and be completely fine, crime is low as fuck unless you count drink driving.

CITIZEN YOU HAVE BEEN FOUND GUILTY OF RACIST AND ISLAMOPHOBIC REMARKS ON THE WEBSITE KNOWN AS Sup Forums, PLEASE PREPARE TO BE RAIDED IN 3...2.....1.....

hahaa C.U.C.K

Does it stop crime or just move it elsewhere?

E.G. Drug dealer notices cctv,so moves two streets away where there is no cctv..

Yeah they are you idiot, they are monitored 24/7, the blackball cameras are there for that exact reason

It's a question of liberty, they will soon start the censoring I've seen articles but that's just conditioning for it, plus it's the tracking in real life that I'm more strongly against

It's incredbile how easily people consider anything, no matter how outrageous, to be normal and usual after it has been forced upon them for a few years.
Whether it's gun control, mass surveillance, government files on the population, etc.
A minority of persons might protest a bit at first, but without ever going into an angry riot or anything, just some whining on the internet, after a little while all resistance disappears, and a few years later everything is normal, and then people start arguing that it has always been that way, so they don't mind.

You have to be absolutely delusional to believe that even the most cucked state in the union is a actually more cucked then your UK.

It's always been like that. The American Revolution, The French Revolution, the European Revolutions of 1848, even the unification of Italy - these were all top-down revolutions, orchestrated by the wealthy and powerful, with a very obvious Masonic element. The myth nowadays is that the people rose up to throw off their chains. That's just Marxist bullshit, peddled by court historians and good goys. The people rose up because they were induced to do so. Analogous revolutions occurred during the Arab Spring. Once again, the narrative was that "the people" wanted democracy and McDonalds. In reality foreign agents provacateurs and good propaganda fomented the revolutions.

It's mainly to keep an eye on muslims

None of it works. The State is drowing in data and taxes and charges are being increased exponentially to pay for it all.

AI is useless at organising the morass. Not one terrorist has so much as been captured on CCTV, even after attacks have taken place.

Paying for the surveillance state will become the new healthcare budget.

There are no cameras in my village. Mass surveillance is a city thing and they are full of niggers and Muslims who need to be watched anyway.

Post yfw bong goverment can now spy on bongs phonecalls, gps positions and internet history without needing to a warrant or any proof showing criminal intent

Also encrypting files is illegal for companies

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2016/11/28/petition-repeal-uks-new-surveillance-powers-reaches-100000-signatures/amp/?client=safari

We are a much more condensed population, we dont have the police to be everywhere at once, CCTV is in high density areas in the town centres.
Most CCTV is privately owned businesses and is on the side of their buildings, this is allowed because of the right to film in public.
CCTV can not face residential properties doors and windows (unless its your own).
The study for CCTV coverage was conducted by one group who counted the number of cameras on a busy street in London then applied that by the land mass of the UK.
I know you have visions of CCTV cameras in every lamp post on every street corner but that simply isn't true.
But of course this doesn't fit with the agenda of the britbong haters so will be completely ignored and I will be dismissed as being wrong, brainwashed, ignorant, etc.
Because you know, infowars and yanks who have never been here know more than I do who lives in a major city of the UK and can attest to the fact that CCTV is not as prevalent as is made out.
You will find city centres CCTV is not only lawful but pretty useful given the fact we have problems with shoplifters, useless police who are never around and drunken revellers scrapping all the time.
Oh and tell me one major city of the US where they don't have cameras on buildings because I certainly find one hell of a lot of 'security footage' videos online and on your tv shows where crime has been committed.
You also have them facing residences which is illegal here.
Also your police have a habit of smashing peoples phones for filming them, can't do that here because of the right to film in public which also gives businesses the right to have a CCTV camera on their buildings to protect them against smackheads robbing their shops.

Not an argument.

Tweet Trump. See what he says.