I have been living up to this day thinking Donald Trump's inauguration was today. I've seen it posted online...

I have been living up to this day thinking Donald Trump's inauguration was today. I've seen it posted online, seeing it in the news, talking about it etc.
Even earlier today, I saw a larpfag thread saying "today, during his inauguration ceremony, you will witness an assassination on live TV".

Just googled it to find out what time and its apparently on Friday, and that it was never meant to be today, and that I've somehow gotten the date wrong, despite paying very close attention to Trump online.

Have I hopped timelines? What is going on?

It's always been the 20th m8

But every time I've seen it mentioned, it's definitely been the 18th. I'm so fucking sure of it. As I said, I pay close attention to Trump. It feels kinda freaky. What if I'm in a timeline where Trunk DOES get assassinated now?
I'm not saying I actually jumped into another universe, but this is kinda freaky. I'm not even one for the so called mandella effect, but this has me stumped.

Piss off mate.

If you hopped timelines you did it alone, it's always been the 20th.

Nah I'm not even intentionally shitposting desu m8. I was just curious originally to see what time it was, then was quite puzzled when I read it was the 20th. Headed to Sup Forums to see if it had been rescheduled or something. I even saw a thread saying that it was today.

You know what day it is? It's your signing day and you just missed your jobcentre appointment even though it's just after 4.

No you haven't hopped timelines, you're just an idiot.

Oh shit, I must have slipped timelines in that case, because I have a full time job in my old one. Which is another place people were talking about the 18th, funnily enough.

Nah mate I told my liberal gf last week I was spending next friday watching it

You think that's bad, I'm 28 years old and there's a song I heard when I was a kid that I've never heard again

I used to have the tune in my head but now it's just a faded wisp

Think I might be a bit schizo desu

You mean Hillary Clintons inauguration?

Welcome to the timeline

Is that you, Thoth??

Oh shit mate that's actually made me a little bit sad for some reason. Music is a huge passion of mine and I absolutely hate having to let a tune go unknown. I hope you just randomly hear it one day. That'd drive me mad. As for the inauguration though, I should ask my gf why I think this, as she is an actual American. I don't think I hopped timelines, it's just weird to have something grate on your mind like that.

Not even an infinite number of timelines could win that mechanical hag the election. She is such a loser that she spans across the multiverse.

If I am indeed Thoth, I definitely don't know it. I do consider myself pretty activated though. who knows?

the muslim jizz is backed up in yer head, duder

the next big hit is in your head

but youll never gift it to the world cause you think its a nostalgic tune from your youth

how does that make you feel?

Shit...

Not here in Cheshire m8, it's fucking sound round here.

pretty standard for me m80 tbph

turning it around now though. Gonna make it big. Considering making a youtube channel where I review people's lives as judged by their social media accounts, and then send them a link to it, and then review their angry reactions

I'd watch it

Yeah mate I'd deffo watch that too.