Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DFtkNok787s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>her

It reminds them of harambe

Liberals love trans people

it would be racist not to

fpbp

She's hot, strong womyn. Effeminate sissies like you get intimidated. It's natural.

>she

doesn't really have that bad of a nose for a nigger desu famalam

Liberals called Caitlyn Jenner attractive

maybe they're into zoophilia

Because she's a strong, alpha looking person of color who has decent fashion taste.

She's not traditionally pretty by any means but doesn't look her age/old at all.

They don't, she's a diversity pet to them.

Its like when women call their fat friend beautiful. They don't mean it.

Because she's black. They are the ultimate racists. They can't even bring themselves to judge her fairly

>xer
Fixed it.

>her

they relate to anything that doesn't resemble a human

>man

They don't. They're trying to be nice. There's no reason to be an ass to her like an edgy retard.

>her

Compared to average liberal landwhale woman she might be ok.

If you're into baboons...."she's" quite attractive.

If you're into human beings...."she" needs to go the fuck back to africa where "she" belongs. And take "her" anti-white bullshit with "her"

Witnessed.
Trips of truth

She looks like that monkey bitch from the old planet of the apes.

Some of them do mean it. They just don't really put effort into determining whether that's true. There's no cognitive ability involved, they're just being nice and seeking to idolize people like her for no reason other than it seems like the right thing to do at the time.

its the inside that counts.

its 2016

Mostly faggots, can relate to liking a man

silverback bait

because she's a strong, proud black woman... if you don't find that attractive you're a racist piece of shit.

>"She's" not ugly
>"Prettiness" is only a tradition

Friendly reminder that under this tranny nigger a whole generation has been dumbed down by creating an environment where children would grow up with a learning dissability through her revamped school lunch policies.

here is how it works, i'm sure you can google the rest yourselves.

Both of the Obama's need to be hanged for their crimes against humanity and anyone would agree if only they weren't scared of the truth.

kek is here

Virtue signalling

Shes actually pretty

Pretty ugly

She's not physically attractive, she's just not ugly. A Solid 6. What makes her attractive is her ambition and strong drive.

Let's not kid ourselves folks, most first ladies (except for Jackie Kennedy) are not attractive. They're usually old biddies, like that bitch, Nancy Reagan, or Barbara Bush. Trump's russian gold-digging wife is pretty hot, I'd watch a bunch of black dudes wearing Obama masks gang bang her. I betcha a million doll hairs that she's sucked black dick before.

The only reason you're hating on Michelle Obama is probably because you're racist (and if you're on Sup Forums chances are good that you're a racist).

Because she's not.

Kill yourself.

They love trannies.

youtu.be/DFtkNok787s

Because she's fit.

looks like average male strength to me...which is reasonable coming from 'her'

really makes our president for the next 48 hours look strong to the rest of the world

She isn't white

You're pathetic excuse of a white man. Nigger loving, self hatred, and interracial cuck fantasies all in one post.

fpbp.

topkek

>her

>black tranny

liberals must cream their pants daily

It's called virtue signalling.
Bitch is hideous.

Liberals find her attractive for the same reasons parents love their retarded children... they're theirs...

I often times will look into a toilet bowl and admire my longer or sizable turds...but in the end, it's shit.

Because they're not transphobic racist biggots such as OP

I'm surprised you could type that, what with that nigger dick in your mouth and asspussy.

Shut up and get back to loving BBC, cuck.

>tfw instead of a classy women for first lady you get some average Chicago negress who works out in a much manlier way than her husband

digits of truth part 2.jpg

>tfw when I was a bluepilled Obamacuck I still could get used to her manface
I still can't get used to Melania's permasquinting though wtf is it with her squinting?

I heard that your mother has been cheating on your cuck daddy with a big strong black man. I heard they tied him up once and made him watch. I heard he loved every minute of it.

too many facelifts, desu

>Why do liberals find her attractive?

She's a quarter Chinese honeypot, that's why.

>Why do liberals find her attractive?
Because they can't see past the color of his skin.

>125x125
people who post thumbnails should be autowarned

They're conformists who do and believe whatever they're told to believe.

Fucking kek on that one!

once upon a time the userbase would chastise someone for doing this, and they'd stop

now, getting replied to is basically the best thing that can happen to you so fucking up on purpose is a quick way to gain the attention that is so craved

They dont, they lie to themselves. Deep down they find Michelle O as well as all other niggers disgusting.

day of the rope now

here's some (You)s for pointing out how sad our lives are

>I was just pretending to be a newfag

Neo-liberals will tell you anything is attractive because acknowledging reality would be racist.

Talking about sad lives, yours must be particulary dark, filled with traumas and juvenile anal fissures I bet.