Its happening - school shooting in monterrey

informador.com.mx/mexico/2017/702736/6/tiroteo-en-colegio-de-monterrey.htm

>A minor, about 12 years old, would have triggered a shootout at a secondary school south of Monterrey, according to some national media.

>According to what was said by the media, the young man entered armed to the American College of the Northeast and would have wounded three victims, two students and a teacher, without so far confirming these facts.

We Columbine Now

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/18/tall-task-patchy-border-barrier-shows-challenge-trump-faces-in-building-wall.html
country-facts.findthedata.com/compare/2-36/Mexico-vs-Uruguay
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really makes you think.

How tight is gun control in Mexico?

You Mexicans sure do get started early don't you?

>Mexico

nobody cares

Tightest in North America.

really makes ya think huh?

Lies. There is no gun control here.

The Don should never backtrack on the wall. It is important.

>school shooting in Mexico
>it's in the American College
kek, these jokes write themselves

>no gun control here

I wish

This. Mexico is sucha shithole it doesnt even show on the radar anymore. How does anyone there reach middle age?

Trying to learn some american culture

Bruh >Monterrey
>white
>onl two school shootings in all of Mexico history

like that would stop people from getting a gun, USA and Europe has proven to be useless

>Be hopeful mexican kid
>Want to avoid cartel life
>Join an American school
>They teach you how to act like a beta white kid and shoot up the school

There isn't any.

There are no gun stores, but you can get a gun pretty easily and no one cares.

Every new years eve, people shoot their guns up to the sky in the middle of big cities in front of the police and no one cares.

30 years in prison if you carry a hand .22

>implying anyone has ever gotten stopped by having a gun
You can carry AKs in the open dude

de donde eres?, en mi pueblo la unica forma de comprar una es a gente enrolada en el narco y los precios no bajan de 20k pesos.

yo solo quiero mi glock como los gringordos

>Mexico is plagued by violence from every kind
>This happens
>"Damn, we're turning into the USA!"

AMERICA BTFO

>Mexico
Who gives a fuck?

>20k pesos
>expensive
That's what a glock costs in the US.

>if lawlessness is the common in my town it has to be like that nationwide

What a retard

disregard for the rule of law only means your country is a 3rd world shithole, it doesn't mean you actually have freedoms according to government.

>would this
>would that
KYS memer

Yea, we should instead sleep with our cousins while black dudes fuck our wives, like in the US. Or maybe let foreigners take our jobs? Or jews run our media? Or women dictate how we speak?

I'm fine with the cartels as a trade-off. They won't mess with people like me. At least we're a nationalistic country.

>mexico

Lpl who the fuck cares

>implying you're not getting all that plus your face peeled off with a box cutter

Also look up the incest rates in your country before you call out others dumb fuck

Good one Pablo, back to picking berries for pennies and shitting in the streets.

Was he /our guy/ though ?

>we're a nationalistic country
Then why do you kill and exploit each other so much? That's not very nationalistic.

We don't. We exploit the US and half-breeds.

Haven't you heard about "build wall"? That's whites crying because they get out-gamed by brown people.

Conveniently ignoring the other things, huh?
I looked those rates up now and Mexico is 5 places below the US. Were you just pretending to be retarded?

>12 year olds shooting schools
It's worse than America, holy shit

>school shooting
>American College of the Northeast
Guess he was trying to assimilate before traveling

Updates here

>tfw you pass your "be American" class with honors at the American College

Are you proud of us, daddy merica? :3

He's just graduating from the VISA exam
he's now a true american

The most savage videos of mutilation and murder are shit tier video quality but they always come from Mexico. ISIS has unusually fantastic AV equipment but they lack the cruelty inherent with Mexicans. Your cartels do that shit to students, family members of enemies, and government officials that won't be bribed. I don't think you have as much room to talk as you think you do.

pajeet, get the fuck back to your designated shitting subcontinent.

So we're manly. Real whites like nazis and vikings did things like that every day. Did those videos affect your sensibilities? Maybe watch Girls on HBO instead?

Poor white kid.

Not gonna lie I laughed

> and government officials that won't be bribed.
do bribes estimulate the economy?

Ha I've lived in latin america and know people like you. You're the stereotypical rich kid who was gifted everything by his parents, living in a giant house with a pool and countless empleadas there to clean up after you and wipe your ass. It's funny you talk about exploitation when literally your entire culture is defined as the filthy rich exploiting the hard labor of the poor, and then further consolidating their wealth through inheritances and further exploitation. You think income inequality is a big deal in the US? Well it is, but nothing compared to the corrupt shithole that is your country. Keep telling yourself you're so great faggot, if we weren't so rich that we had tons of discretionary funds to blow on drugs then your country would be even shittier than it is now. I mean for fuck sake, at least we managed to get potable water to every house in the country like 50 years ago.

>tfw when you need to doodie.

This is literally all Drumpfs fault. The Mexican people are lashing out in fear because that man is going to be president

>gas prices are going to be different on every station
>school shootouts
Give it 3 or 4 years and we'll be delivering freedom to some random middle east country for some petroleum.

>ISIS has unusually fantastic AV equipment but they lack the cruelty inherent with Mexicans
It's is a murican Op with kikes directing and editin the cuts, what Mexicans do is art.

>It is now reported that the shooter was an exchange student from Wisconsin.

Holy shit you can't make this shit up

Nah, pretty sure vikings actually had some honor. Something only somebody as delusional as a cartel leader who still thinks he's going to heaven couldn't understand. Or do you just like being super edgy? Your super macho culture isn't impressive to anybody but you, everyone just laughs at the fact that you are ultimately barbarians who are unable to separate their psychology from the base instincts of monkeys and bears. No wonder civilization is such a challenge for you to attain

> You're the stereotypical rich kid who was gifted everything by his parents, living in a giant house with a pool and countless empleadas there to clean up after you and wipe your ass.
DON'T INTERMINGLE SPANISH WORDS TO SOUND HIP!!!

Being rich here is not hard.
i bet you're a pothead

Stop circle jerking in your echo chamber and go out, is affecting your sense of reality, I bet you were one of those dumbasses that believed Trump's tweets were the root of Mexico's riots a couple of weeks ago

foxnews.com/politics/2017/01/18/tall-task-patchy-border-barrier-shows-challenge-trump-faces-in-building-wall.html

mmm that wall is going to be great

>Urugay
Ah ok.

You're fucking stupid carnal.

If you are seen with a gun on the streets or anywhere you don't have a permit for you will get gunned down by cops AND cholos that may see you as part of some other gang and the media will simply pass it on as "yet another retard carrying a gun dies".

Even the exceptions that let you keep one at home are absolutely fucking useless and designed to discourage people from owning guns. ()You can only shoot them if you seem them climbing your wall, not a fence and so on).

They have to go back, they bring crime, the bring guns, they're not sending their best.

I hope you're not fucking with us, this will be like the retarded murican that got shot by the streetshiter two weeks ago.

>not liking a free oil market

>murders women, children, with beheadings and torture

Oh yeah, totally fucking "manly" you fucking retard. Brutality is the realm of savages, you are clearly a dirty savage undeserving of white civilization.

what did they do to Estonia!?

>getting triggered this hard
Just because you think you're white, it doesn't mean you have to act like a faggy white dude.

>civilization such a challenge for Mexico
country-facts.findthedata.com/compare/2-36/Mexico-vs-Uruguay

What did you mean by this?

En Tepito y en LA Lagunilla estan a 5k
perks de vivir en La CDMX

Fuck you super chink santa, go back to cooking live dogs.

>leaf gets another GET

I thought guns were illegal in mexico

Maybe if you guys made shooting kids illegal this wouldnt happen

>Brutality is the realm of savages
>Canadians say "i'm sorry" when an asian takes their job

>only two schools in Mexico

it is RUDE to not be impressed by impressive things

these fucking leaf gets piss me off

every leaf get is a wasted get

>Your super macho culture isn't impressive to anybody but you, everyone just laughs at the fact that you are ultimately barbarians who are unable to separate their psychology from the base instincts of monkeys and bears. No wonder civilization is such a challenge for you to attain

^ pretty much this

I would not defend the state of Mexico, because it is that of corruption and gang violence.

Your politics are also complete shit, a functional economy would be a good start, but for that you need an impartial justice system, among other things.

>It is now reported that the shooter was an exchange student from Wisconsin.

They have to go back.

How does it feel?

Now who would think I'm a dirty Chink?

Why only a stupid Mexican barbarian of course!

Oh don't get me wrong, I prefer that over pemex, it's just that the price raise was way too sudden and it messed up with the market and daily life in general. Should have done it by small increments instead, like the did last time.

on second reading I actually like this GET

>showing a shitskin that he's a shitskin

nice one leafy

You degenerate cunts are now spilling over into other nations. Try and stay within your borders, the rest of the world doesn't need your shit.

>Reading comprehension
>Burger education

I' don't really care. But we need a wall in the south those fucking sudacas really piss me off.

Shadilay

does peña nieto have political militants?
in latin america presidents have civilians who go to rallies and defend them on conversations.

is peña still loved? :3

It was an user from Hispachan.
hispachan dott org/g/res/3121416.html

Shadilee!

>finally trying to assimilate
it's great

Sorry, I used the word empleadas because they are different than anything we have here. Regular hard working people here don't have maids, that's pretty much just filthy rich. And they still don't have the sycophant capacity that yours do, which are a nickel's wage worth above being slaves. Hence why I felt the need to use the actual word. Just another good example of how you exploit anybody who is economically inferior. No need to pay them anything decent because you know it's as good as they're going to get

>being rich here is not hard
Says the person who was born into a rich family. The cognitive dissonance is fucking priceless.

Uruguay is right.

Funny how Mexico's only option at surviving is segmenting the states into countries to ease governing. We are too big and corrupt for anything else to work.

Maybe we can get our own José Mujica this way.

that almost never happens

>Someone died in Mexico

I'm posting from a VPN, but I'm from the United States.

>will always be a filthy indio one step above the monkeys that live symbiotically with you in the jungle around your peasant village

So, Mexico.

Will you fix your pathetic fucking economy now?

cramming for finals

If a rich man is a nightclub going libertine he will be poor within years

He literally lost half of a country for his party, had to sacrifice a lot of state governors in order to try to look well and create smoke screens, has the lowest popularity since salinas and stuff like his stolen thesis or the white house didn't help, also the government's last campaign "lo bueno no se cuenta, pero cuenta mucho" is literally just damage control.
Nothing 500 pesos couldn't fix for a lot of people though.
Worst part of it, with PRI being so fucked now and PAN having no real candidate, we are most likely getting Obrador, we Venezuela now.

lol go shill somewhere else

That makes zero fucking sense whatsoever. A rich man will stay rich if he keeps his job and manages his finances. But nice pseudointellectual words of wisdom

Nope, PAN will win, I hope, honestly...

Who is running for PAN.

This is not a bad get.

Zavala, would probably better if it was Anaya

Dat get, by a leaf, that based of a post. WHERE AM I?!

Agreed.