HAHAHA This son of a bitch won the jury lottery

HAHAHA This son of a bitch won the jury lottery

Do they not select jurorers based on how impartial they are as well? Must be hard to find a black person who's impartial with this case

its not a "lottery", it's by design. systematic white supremacy will always find a way to prevail.

He'll still be found guilty. The jurors are most likely liberal white and theres overwhelming evidence that he shot those people

How is it white people's fault that they couldn't find a black person without a felony record in the area?

Lol check out this goy

> this is what white people really believe

>jury of your peers
>all white jury
What does the DoJ mean by this?

>believing the truth is somehow a bad thing

Lol, I'd wager it's because most niggers don't know anything about jury selection and ramble on about how much they hate white people and will always find them guilty no matter what during their interviews

How can anyone think black jurors would be impartial after OJ?

Niggers are too stupid to be on a jury anyway.

This. White people look after black people more then their own black race.

This. They must have zero subtelty, who knows how many they had to interview before deciding none was fit...

This! Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people

It's "judged by a jury of your peers", niggers aren't human.

Yes
e
s

I hope they invoke jury nullification where thy find him not guilty no matter the evidence.

Dingg ding ding

Just need one guy to find it more than plausible that he was defending himself to get a mistrial. Once you get a mistrial, it becomes a lot harder to get a guilty verdict.

Blacks don't show up to jury duty.
I did jury duty in a city that was 90% black, did it 5 times,.
Every time there were 0 blacks in the jury pool.

Tfw in the courtroom

About to see 1st witness

And you assume white people will be impartial? All the white people in this thread alone want him totally free.

That's weird, it's usually losers who show up in droves for jury duty. Sadly, a jury is often made up of people not smart enough to get out of jury duty.

>inb4 21 posts by this ID

Based on what I know, I'd say he was likely defending himself. If I saw evidence to the contrary, I'd change my mind.

>What are statistics

They don't let anybody off there because the blacks don't show up and the few whites are all that is left.
The judge issued bench warrants for the no-shows.

but where is the broofs

>not requesting a bench trial
>putting your future and your life in the hands of 12 people who are too stupid to get our of jury duty.

It's more about getting a "cross-section" of the community.

However, if you have a juror who is obviously impartial, you can strike them for cause. Or you can use a peremptory (no reason needed) but you can't do that based on race/gender wink wink.

>The judge issued bench warrants for the no-shows.

Eh, out of 12 people, at least one is going to buy the self defense.

smells like false flag to me. they designed the jury white so obongo and his degenerate minions can bitch about muh white supremacy and racism

One can but hope.

>implying blacks would show up
>implying blacks in shit neighborhoods check their mail

thats where bills come from, i bet they dont even open the notices.

Yep, there is no fucking way to get of jury duty there.
I called the clerk because I had non-refundable airline tickets to Europe, she said "Tell it to the Judge", and hung up on me.
I had to go to sec of state and change my address to get out of it.

>I had to go to sec of state and change my address to get out of it.

How does that get you out of it?

Damn, that sucks man. I think I once got a letter about jury duty, but I was in the Marines so I got out of it. I think I'd probably get struck out anyway. Dad is a cop and I'm studying criminal justice, and while I do try to keep an open mind, I tend to have a more pro-police bias.

I then technically lived in a different county.

The REAL issue is, are there any Rural jurors?

The state's main argument is "he's racist".

No facts about the night in question that supports their charges, just some text messages.

He's gonna walk.

the rerrl jerrer

You forget that my home state is cucked beyond belief and Minnesota Wigger Hipsters literally get off on white guilt and SJ.

There's one guy on the jury who literally called BLM a hate group during the selection process and the judge said she had no problem with him on the jury.

Depending on which half of the cities the trial takes place, it's going to have a huge sway and where the whities came from.

This is what I was thinking. I read somewhere that men on a jury are more likely to find a rapist guilty than women. Maybe it's bc women are more bitchy and think the victim was asking for it or something, but I'd assume it's the same principle for a white jury.

Hennepin County, so Minneapolis.

I have it on good authority that the defense has a preponderance of evidence to support self defense and the prosecution has next to nothing besides a few text messages sent days/weeks before and a video not even taken the night of to support their charges.

White people in Minneapolis may be liberal but they understand how the justice system works and won't buy the "he's racist!!" claim to support a conviction.

Meaning:

>Minnetonka White People: Adopt a black kid but love it a lot less than their real kids, hung jury

>White Bear Lake White People: cucked, he goes for life

>Lakeville White People: LOL HE BE FREE

Attitudes on the Dindus change throughout the cities

>The state's main argument is "he's racist".

And they wonder why he has an all white jury?
Blacks will say racist right away and a jury of his peers couldn't consist of any blacks because he's racist.
It would actually be against the states own offense for them to have one sympathetic black person on his jury.

Sherburn County : Hang the niggers

Peers as in those you associate or interact with. Therefore no niggers allowed

Based AF St. Cloud

you mean Lil Mogadishu

fair point, but SCSU's hockey team is pretty whitebread

Good. Impossible for a nigger to be impartial in this trial

Thats a good thing

Lol but you cant fuck anyone. Trump and white people now own every branch of government and will soon have 6 conservative supreme court judges lol.

Youre fucked!

>hockey team
>"pretty whitebread"

What do you expect?

I have been to jury duty three times in the last four years, eveytime i have gone they have randomly selected me to leave because too many people showed up.

>people

so whites?

Somewhat. A lawyer can strike a juror for almost any reason, but they only get to do it a limited amount of times. You need a really good case to do it otherwise. Assuming a bias wouldn't be a case for the second option, they'd have to come out and say I hate white people.

>and theres overwhelming evidence that he shot those people
Shooting someone isn't a crime

Does anyone have the Still a liberal lawyer after all these years?

>accused of shooting at protestors

Claim self-defense, show video footage of the event, ????, not guilty.

>using pol the gauge white normie opinions

You done wasted trips

only faggots watched 30 Rock

ssshhh thats illegal to talk about

HE'S ON THE STAND

Is there somewhere we can watch the trial?

Just claim the jury is biased against you and has a predetermined position if you know their going to say guilty

MANLETS: When will they learn?!

No cameras allowed in MN courts. You have to read about it, (((NPR))) has had the best coverage even though Brandt Williams is biased as hell.

Is there a link to this shit senpai? :^)

www.mprnews.org/twin-cities

Usually posts updates in the evening.

In sitting in a courtroom right now waiting to see if i will be picked for a jury. Wish me luck lads!

Good luck.

Remember: no phones in the room otherwise you might be disqualified and Lance did nuffin wrong.

Judge said we can have our phones obviously cant post details of the case.

Oh, good. Thought you were supposed to stay off social media which you could technically consider Sup Forums?

Yeah i cant post what the case is about but i can say im in a courtroom sitting.

why fuck the rules

youre user

>got picked for jury duty
>not called
fuck

Gotcha. Godspeed, user.

Forwarding all this to DoJ, for reals.

Im on court wifi

ahh

Also u know, taking an oath

>Hennepin County
FUCK
its full of welfare fags and neets
t. someone who lived there for 3 months last year

never again

SAIGA CARPET BOMBING REDPILLS

> edgey tween hipster repeating a shit -tier comedian's "wisdom"

jusry duty summonses are sent based on voter registration, which excludes felons, the apathetic loser like you who dont vote but cry like faggots when leftists lose, and those who are too stupid to exercise their civic duty.

dont worry, even if by some mischance, you do get a jury summons, youll be rejected in voir dire because even the defense doesnt want an irrational cockstain like yourself making any decision more weighty than which Hot Topic faux vintage t-shirt youll be wearing ironically to the courthouse.

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHERE DO I GET THIS INFO

yes there are rural jurors, after the trial they are called "members of the lynch mob" but thats a technicality.

I just saw him on the stand

He is a tripfag from /k/, one of our own

Let's hope he makes it even though he used a name

What's Julio saying? Anything about the "stay white" video?

Are you in the court room? If so give us updates senpai.

Minnesota is almost 90% white and 5% black. I will also tell you as a former court worker that blacks are much less likely to answer a Jury summons even if they are eligible and when they do answer they try a lot harder than the white people to get out of it.

Jury duty is awful

Next time they call me im just gonna spew racist shit

They're on break
They dug into saigas Marine corps past (verified) and went into the videos and he had to explain every meme

He's up again after the break

MY GOD, HE STOLE THE BAILIFFS GUN AND SHOT A NEGRO THAT WAS IN THE AUDIENCE

Anyone got the Mark O'Mara "deal with it" gif? As I recall it was right after he made a "witness" read off all of her "justice for Trayvon" posts on facebook