Why are liberal women way more attractive than conservatives?

Why are liberal women way more attractive than conservatives?

Ana Kasparian recently won an award for hottest presenter (pic related) and I'd agree with their verdict.

Maybe the racism and bigotry of right-wingers is a result of their ugliness and jealousy?

Other urls found in this thread:

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/705343394#p705343937
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's the best ratchet & clank

i vote deadlocked for weapon customizability

no worries we got this
lib women are mutating into monster with colored hear and hair over all places

the conservative ones will fight for our atention and try to be sexy the liberal one just wana try to be superior as men and that where they gona fail

theres no way thats her, whats the context of that pic?

Yeah so hot

Take your shit thread and attention seeking pic and shove it up your ass faggot

It's from this girl

randomarchive.com/board/b/thread/705343394#p705343937

Brap.

girls pussies seem so warm and soft and nice, damn
wow, how about that

from the thumbnail i thought that was the photoshopped cloe moretz pic, but no its just amy schumer being the ugliest bitch on the planet.

ty

My favorite is going commando for the overall look and feel.

>Debate about Liberal and Conservative Women's hotness
>No Conservative hotties posted

literally wtf Sup Forums?

this

this pussy must be filled with super-hard Big Black Cock

Whichever was the 3rd one, Going Commando or Up Your Arsenal.

Always been more of Sly Cooper guy myself. Sly 2 best PS2 collectathon platformer.

*BBBBRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

*BRRRPFFFFFF*

*PLOP*

>GENOCIDED BY THE BTC

Here you go enjoy

>Why are liberal women way more attractive than conservatives?

Is this going to become one of the daily b8 threads?

Liberal women are uglier and less feminine than conservatives - that's not personal opinion, it's something that has repeatedly been shown in studies (which I and others posted to this bullshit b8 yesterday) as well as facts like 'Conservative politicians are better looking' and 'Right-wing men are stronger/more masculine'.

Anyway you prog scum are supposed to reject 'heternormative and conventional beauty standards' anyway - which is just as well given you tend to be so fucking hideous.

3 was my fav, but 2 is close.

>that little bit of pussy showing from the underwear
Hnnnnnng

This is mostly opposite. There's attractive ones on both sides of the aisle, but mostly conservative women take the cake here.

shes cute like barbie

That's just flat out untrue. Conservative women by and large have higher marriage rates than liberal women, so they're clearly more desirable.

Were single women not allowed to vote, they would go overwhelmingly Republican. They'd even top white men as a more conservative demographic.

>Implying there's a possible favorite other than Up Your Arsenal

More?

if a woman is interested in politics 9 times out of 10 she'll be ugly

this is why

>impossible to obtain
>photographic evidence that it is obtainable

Out of all the woman I have slept with liberal woman are much more submissive in bed and usually beg to be choked / slapped / dominated / tied up etc as opposed to there conservative counterparts. I find this very amusing

>Tfw attracted to alpha women, and ana will never sit on your face and punch you in the dick because she's fucking better than you and you are a fat fuck

>Why are liberal women way more attractive than conservatives?

Attractive women have stuff handed to them as long as they remain attractive, including their ideologies. They go through life without having to think for themselves.
This is the same reason that liberals are all about having things given to them, it's literally all they know.

That's some giga level butthurt.

>I WOULDN'T LOOK GOOD IN THAT DRESS AND MY CAKE WOULDN'T LOOK AS NEAT SO FUCK YOU

Is what she's saying

Liberal women at their core want to be dominated by men. It's just that they're more often than not undesirable, so their lack of male attention bubbles in to a frustration to vote Democrat and blame men for their problems.

Conservative women have much higher self esteem, so they're unlikely to put out easy and often.

That's a big pussy, must have been Blacked.

I think you forgot about Lauren southern

>walk in uni towards door
>hear someone is walking behind me
>open door
>go through
>look back
>its a qt
>i hold the door open for her
>she say thanks

does she want my dick guys?

The majority of women are liberal because it's a lot easier to "go with it", so to speak. Women only become conservative in an environment of hot, successful conservative men.