Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

Stop stop STOP!!! You really don't give a fuck, do you?

We get it, babydicks. You managed to meme a narcissistic, grossly unqualified, pussy grabbing orange orangutan into the Presidency. Here, let me give you a standing ovation.

Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting. The system cheated us out of having our President. A rigged electoral system set up by white men delayed the first woman President ! ! !

It's sick. It's sad. And it's heartbreaking.

What's worse, we will ALL have to fucking suffer under President Pussygrabber until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018 and then immediately impeach the orange slug.

This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation. I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation. I hope you're still laughing when you find a woman willing to put up with the miserable alt right stumps in your pants, only to find out President Pussygrabber let Pence BAN birth control. I hope you're still laughing your evil, sick asses off when hate crimes spike 10,000%, and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs after Drumpf's housing policies gut their communities.

The joke is on all of us. Honestly it hurts like hell waking up every fucking day since Hillary lost, knowing we threw away a good woman for a racist, insane, and sadistic piece of orange dogshit no sane country would ever elect postmaster.

You have DAMNED this country, maybe the entire planet, and I have to come here every fucking day to see you laughing like we aren't all hanging over the edge of a cliff. Literally eat my shit.

You are trying too hard.

I recall when I was 13 and made shitty baits like this too.

Nice essay. TLDR.

Worst b8 text I've read in 2017 so far

Have a (You) dickhead just because you took time from fapping to shemales to create this rubbish

Look at my flag. You think I'm tryna read all that shit?

>normal Americans are hurting
Fags like you and your brown stooges are not "normal" and are not "American" I don't care where you were born

IT'S NOT FAIR, IT WAS HER TURN, HER FUCKING TURN!

You people are the reason why Trump won. Now we have to live under increased internet surveillance and rising shorelines.
This is no laughing matter. Imagine if your country voted in a reality TV star.
this is n

Stop shit posting already, you autistic cunt.

>rising shorelines
Lol Trump will signal handedly cause sea levels to rise, yea. I remember when they told me in school Virginia Beach would be under water in 10 years. That was 15 years ago

I'm damn proud he won, I hope he actually kicks all the shitskins and tacokins out

(You)

His turn.

Let uncle Mike give you low energetic faggot some help.

Too bad once you impeach God Emperor Trump, Mike "Grab The Clamps" Pence takes office

>Here, let me give you a standing ovation.
Thanks, it sure beats literally shaking on instagram, so I'm glad you're feeling better.

>Meanwhile, normal Americans are hurting.
Yeah, it's why he was elected.

>until Democrats sweep Congress in 2018
my sides.

>This is America, assholes,and you ruined it for at least a goddamn generation.
FTFY
This is America, Patriots,and you saved it for at least a goddamn generation.

>I hope you're still laughing when you see the kids screaming as their Muslim and Mexican parents are loaded in black trucks for deportation.
Won't laugh, but it's a shame that Dems allowed this to happen in the first place, requiring such measures.

>and black people have to band together just to avoid being hunted by fascist thugs
Are "fascists thugs" a new inner city gang name? Because, if so, they are already doing that.

Kinda bored, thought replying to bait would be more fun, but it's already boring.

Double trips witnessed. Nice job!
KEK HAS SPOKEN

*farts*

NEVER COME DOWN

>! ! !
literally keked

Your nation will be one of the first to drown though.

While this is true, your still a degenerated OP