Mfw white people honestly believe they stand a chance in the coming race war

>mfw white people honestly believe they stand a chance in the coming race war
>mfw they don't even realize half of them will join us out of fear of our power
>Out of the half most are crippled fatties or NEETs or crippled fattie NEETS.
>mfw they don't realize our Jewish masters will give us all the gear we need to beat you so gun ownership is irrelevant
>mfw they don't understand our masters control the media and will convince their children to turn on them

Why do you continue to struggle? Just take it in and enjoy it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI
youtube.com/watch?v=bd8DX0iksCM
youtube.com/watch?v=lG_NpLCzmzw
youtube.com/watch?v=CwGH2CLLOWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

All of history was a race war and look how that turned out.

The anti-weapons guys will join you.
The guys with the "you kill the enemy, you lose" mentality will join you.
Meanwhile chinks and spics will join us, because noone wants to live in nigger countries.

>chinks will join us, because noone wants to live in nigger countries.

Chinks will simply wait and watch niggers and rednecks fight it out and take over the world after

Asians still hold that oldschool mentality of wanting to rule the world, and the only reason they aren't trying is because their so far behind. But if China was uncontested they would do it in a heartbeat.

Also do you think India will ever become decent? i feel like its bottle necked by its giant population and small natural resources.

but weren't whites kicked out and removed from power in africa, asia and parts of south america and the middle-east?

You're one stupid motherfucker lmao, all I gotta say about that is: the military

Even if the 55% whites in this country were mostly cucks, go up against our military see how you end up. We've destabilized whole countries and then redesigned their whole system to fit the way we want it too

You think a bunch of niggers running around stand a chance?

Little island full of people with bad teeth and horrible fashions sense conquered whole world at one time, just because they were bored and they acquired taste for tea.

Your whole nigger world was unable to defend against them. Why do you think you have any chance. Not to mention we can just toss couple coins to your 'brothers' and they'll bring you neatly packaged in the chains and stacked in the underdeck of new La Amistad.

Hand and timestamp of get the fuck out. I don't care for your roleplay

I disagree. I think china will keep to mostly to itself, and at most to its region.

Chinese don't like to risk it. That's why china, the middle kingdom has existed and will exist way longer than European states.

Europeans are more inventive, take more risks. This is why they succeed more then others, but also why European empires always fall and get obliterated.

Should China attempt to dominate, they may be will for 100 years, maybe 200 years. But that domination will come at a price : direct (it will cost them a lot of energy to maintain it) and indirect (should they ever fall, china will be neutered and split up).

"kicked out"
More like they stopped colonizing because a new found sense of ethics in the wakes of Hitler.

They were still, and still are so far ahead of the world. If the west wanted to rule the world they could so easily do it. Its ethics stopping that not capability.

Nigs are too busy killing eachother to mobilize
Sage

We'll throw liquor and sneaker stores at you to disrupt your warfare efforts.

>Also do you think India will ever become decent?

The present Govt and Priminister Modi are genuinely sincere in their efforts to develop the country. Modi's pet project is in fact getting people to poo in the loo.

He is also a based kebab-remover with a proven history

They're so useless that their leader is a white man

LARPing faggot. i will skullfuck you and any coon who wants a metal slug implanted in their chest cavity. and ill sleep better after doing it. keep poking bear, lad.

>it's hopeless...etc

Tell me more GOLDBURGER

Forgot the long mutt kike

Fuck you nigger, people here kill your kind for sport. Remijder that we enslaved millions of niggers once don't make me put you in my plantation again.

/larp

Have black people ever fought a war before though? I'm not talking about the tagging along with da whytes type of shit. Real full on nigger armies clashing.

All this big black strong man memery and I can't find one warrior culture that trumps the white mans ancestry.

>More like they stopped colonizing because a new found sense of ethics in the wakes of Hitler.
this was beginning to happen before hitler. and there was a resistance right up util a decade ago. obviously we'll easily beat the blacks in a conventional war, but they've managed to push us out from their countries and positions of power, whether it was with white help or not.

There's not going to be any race war, white people are going extinct of their own free will.

and what would the eternal pajeet do?

Remember when white people supporting blm in a demonstration were beat up just because they were white? Yeah I'm sure they'll be begging to be on your side again...

gr8 b8 m8

We could beat the nogs using Roman era tactics and technology, such is their ineptitude.

This is honestly a good thing. Let the cucks join up and after being in close contact and other beating they will redpill themselves. Its pretty fucking funny to be honest

If you could get organized and show up anywhere on time you'd be working instead of talking about a race war.

>Quads AND dub
Nice get but italy doesnt count. They would lose to their own shadows in a war

You've already lost though, there's no need for a race war when we're going to be kicking you all out anyway.

Weak shut post my friend, very weak indeed.

History repeats itself

youtube.com/watch?v=1csr0dxalpI

African median age is 4

lol i know, i just like posting that.

African median age is 4

>out of fear of our power
>fear
>of our power
thanks for the laughs m8

Lol no. We left because it wasn't worth it. Dealing with shitskins is just that horrible.

>War starts on a monday morning
>All niggers killed several hours before they have a chance to wake up
We have tactical high ground, jungle bunnies.

Blacks can't be organized.

This is one of the reasons Ancient Egypt collapsed and why the Nubians were the last straw.

- organize multi-ethnic force against whites
- the multi-ethnic group will use white generals and commanders
- the multi-ethnic group might win if big enough
- after the war is over... the resulting countries won't be productive enough

This happened in Latin America. Simon Bolivar complained about what happened after the Spanish would be kicked out.

Happened in Haiti.

Zerg a white minority but then fuck up when you try to build a nation since the mixed community will be quarreling about who gets what and won't be on the same page.

Then you have civil wars.

Chinese then roll in like Esarhaddon or Assyrians to mop up and take over swaths of land no longer solildly led by whites.

The blacks and "minorities" will want white or Eurasian leaders. They'll want generals married to Asian women, white Hispanics, and the whitest mix breeds they can find to lead them.

Start using the loo hopefully, Sven Mahmoud

Can't be much of a warrior race if their first war was fought in 1896..

We Whites don't argue anymore. If we have to make a parking lot out of Africa and the Middle East, we will.

Depends. Whites were kicked out of zimbabwe to great effect

This isnt even the latest version of the image, they have recently started selling off their animals on reserves for money.

>>mfw they don't even realize half of them will join us out of fear of our power
You mean numales?
Oh yes, a force to be feared indeed...

Except this time niggers won't be naked with sticks trying to run at whites with superior firesticks.

we don't need a race war.
you want to start one and get rid of western civilization?
over my cold rotting corpse.

the problem in a race war is the race traitors that would try to organize the opposing army.

You can't let the enemy zerg force get themselves a "kerrigan" or "white brains" to use against you.

You can't let them steal an Ender Wiggin.

>mfw a hypothetical race war would consist of every other race vs. blacks because every other race hates them more then whites

They might as well be, considering how great their marksmanship is.

Let's say you fight a war to destroy whites and to prop up blacks. What do blacks build? Are they great farmers? Great builders of civilization?

What if the Chinese used blacks as Salarians used Krogan?

If they zerg the west with blacks who will consume and destroy. What happens when everything is consumed and destroyed?

Will the zerg force build things?

Niggers can't help but kill themselves, even with a common enemy they will still squabble amongst themselves. Their armies will be full of STDs and AIDS, they'll always be high and drunk, and they'll march with their pants around their knees.

Easy targets for autistic marksmen on a wall building forum.

you outnumberd the abbos cuase you had agriculture.

>Asians still hold that oldschool mentality of wanting to rule the world
apart from mongols asians never tried to conquer outside of asia

Well, that won't be a problem for them because there will never be a racewar.
Its a Sup Forums wetdream that WILL NEVER happen.

Whites will be outbred by niggers.
You're already only 52% white and niggers and spics make up the majority among children.
Fuck, there's even AMERICAN niggers on Sup Forums of all places.

Not to mention, American whites are fucking pussies.
youtube.com/watch?v=bd8DX0iksCM
youtube.com/watch?v=lG_NpLCzmzw
youtube.com/watch?v=CwGH2CLLOWs

He's talking about some Mao doctrine.

My dad always used to talk about the Chinese and how Mao said they'd take over the world "quietly."

He always told me to look out for the Chinaman and how they're breeding.

>Souless sociopathic chinks
>Helping whites
>Not laughing on the side and planning on taking over the world afterword

>mfw niggers will still serve the whites after the racewar
>mfw blacks would never know wheel without white colonists and will never create anything completely by themselves
>mfw muslim-chinks will dominate the world

Bump

>mfw they don't even realize half of them will join us out of fear of our power

Your power being:

>'dying of our latest self inflicted famine amongst the mudhuts which are our greatest technological achievement'.

amerinigger btfo

Whites get vengeful very quickly. Desire for vengeance changes us in a big way. The smaller our population gets the more abuse we will be given. That vengeance will build up.

>Also do you think India will ever become decent?

Unlikely - low average IQ. Any success India has comes from the small fraction of the population which is of high caste ancestry and has civilized IQ levels. Overall the Indian population is dumb as fuck. On other hand average Chinese IQ is sufficient for them to become a major power (as they already have) and potentially domniate (As they may do).

No, whites removed themselves.

>The smaller our population gets the more abuse we will be given. That vengeance will build up
Really? I haven't seen fucking any of it.

Niggers ravage the cities? Sit at home with your guns.
Goverment openly says that genociding whites is a good thing? Sit at home with your guns.
Your daughter only fucks niggers? Sit at home with your guns.

Deny it all you want, but America as we know it won't survive the century.

>If the west wanted to rule the world they could so easily do it.

Exactly. If Europe and/or US wanted to reconquer and properly colonize Africa and the entire Muslim world what could they do to stop it? Fuck all. The will simply isn't there anymore.

r u retarded or just a nigger?

wrong wrong wrong

niggers will stay at a stagnant 15% because of their shit culture and the us will be dual majority white/hispanic, even then that will take decades

Nah i have to say white farmers were indeed kicked out of Zimbabwe. All the white farmers were hogging all of the money apparently so whites were either killed or left. Then when we did nobody knew how to farm so alot of people died from starvation. I use the term people lightly. Anyone have the picture that im talking about?

I don't know where you live, but in South Carolina there's still pretty strong resistance to letting our daughters fuck niggers.

The liberal bastions like LA and NY are doomed to destroy themselves through degeneracy and AIDS.

Ethiopians aren't full african though, they have Semetic and Near East blood in them.

Find one of the western African subtype, or rather just Bantus, considering 100% of us blacks are bantu descended.

Kill whitey thread?

Kill whitey thread indeed

There's no lack of will.
The main problem is that those that would be up for it are afraid of the cucks turning modern military of their homeland against them so they can have their little moral crusade.

What the fuck is that black guy doing on their picture and why arent her kids half black?

Thanks for the post user you had the picture i was looking for

>The liberal bastions like LA and NY
Almost all major cities are liberal bastions and degenerate shitholes.

And it just so happens that most of the US population lives in cities and literally anything relevant in the U.S revolves around them.

He's the bull

>niggers will stay at a stagnant 15% because of their shit culture
What does their culture have to do with staying at 15%?
>us will be dual majority white/hispanic
please, young girls are very very very influenced by this nigger hood culture that you have in the U.S

When they get older they'll spread their legs for Jamal and get a bunch of Tyrone jr.s running around.

It's amusing that you think cities are the center of the universe; how quickly all you urbanite faggots would all starve without the rural areas that support your degeneracy.

I love stuff like this.

White girls showing how much they care for animals.

Must be an SPCA ad

Lol at the fact that literally every race hates niggers morethan any other race

Cant wait until you stupid coons try anything
>absolutely no ability to effectively organize and develop stratedgy

And to expand on this, it should be clear to anyone with two brain cells to rub together than "urban" living is completely unsustainable without the corresponding rural areas to grow food, manufacture industrial materials, etc.

Cities are simply blights upon the Earth like a virus colony that's grown too large in its petri dish. They don't produce anything except more unhappy niggers and crime.

Take a look at how happy the average population is in a city versus a rural area and get back to me.

We should manipulate the niggers, show them the destruction islam does, hope a mus-rat says/does stuff to their family to instil deep hatred towards mus-rats, then manipulate the niggers to inject poison into halal meat and then shipping that onto food depots who then re-sell them onto supermarkets and independent mus-rat owned shops who sell to other mus-rats (there killing their own breed and race unbeknown to them the scum) and the consumption if poisoned filled halal meat will kill the mus-rat scum by the masses, in Europe and over-seas in their own desert land shitholes, and even going to migrant camps such as "Calais jungle" and pose as a helper, and feed them poisoned halal meat and other poisoned food, and leave them to die, and remember they have no form of ID/Identification as there illegal immigrants as there nit seeking refuge, there economic terrorist scum, so come on, use your powers and skills to manipulate niggers to poison halal meat and feed to all mus-rats across Europe, their n shithole lands and migrant camps and hel create a race war between niggers and arabs, so after the race war, we wont be outnumbered as they've been killing each other/ make one race eradicate another and both races population will dwindle and decrease then we have the chance to increase the White race.

>It's amusing that you think cities are the center of the universe
Well they are in the U.S, all your """culture""", news, music et.c come from the cities.

>all you urbanite faggots
I live in a village with no less then 2000 people in it.

>This is what niggers actually, unironically believe

Well, y'know I guess they WUZ kangz n shiet after all, so maybe their confidence is justified, I dunno guys.

No, all the American culture that you eurofags get comes from Hollywood.

That isn't the only culture that America has, it's just the only one you faggots ever see, and you think that actually represents us. Lulz.

I wouldnt know anything about this picture and i dont think i would understand but its her preference.

But for me bestiality is illegal in my state.

Biological weapons would be exceedingly effective against shitskins, considering that they live in high density filthy hovels.

>implying this still isn't an edge whites have over blacks

Blacks have not been on farms in large numbers here since 1865

>No, all the American culture that you eurofags
We don't get it over here, we have our own culture.
Majority of the most popular music in the U.S is nigger rap though, and most people whites who listen to that are young girls that are getting indoctrinated.

And well cities have the most young people in it and they have the highest population among the U.S.
Face it, your country will die within the century.

>But for me bestiality is illegal in my state
A lot of women in your state probablly practice bestiality though.
Its very common in the U.S.

>Sweden has its own culture
LMFAO.
>Most popular music in the U.S is nigger rap
LMFAO.

Stop getting your facts from Hollywood eurofag.

The most popular music in the US is ROCK, and your culture has exported your social value away.

You know what the most popular music type in Central Eurofag is? Nigger Rap.

As if it's a number game..lol
Niggers too niggin' to accomplish anything monumental

Oh yeah.

I'm really scared.

Cant say i know a single girl who does it personally.

See rednecks fuck cattle. Not all but some do.

Liberal chicks fuck cattle except most do.
I dont hang with liberals.

I do however hang with some rednecks but theres enough aryan pussy here to where they dont need to fuck cattle.

If hes the bull then why are the kids white?

I grew up in the deep south and I can honestly say I've never heard of anyone actually fucking a farm animal. I feel like someone like that might have... liberal leanings.

Didn't Canada just legalize beastiality? Yet the liberals are still trying to brand Republicans with it?

Depends i know alot of people from all over. (Ex mil) i could see that happening in places like west virginia or sweden but not many other places.

>our masters
The slave mentality was always there.