Anti-White Propaganda

I'm planning to post some flyers (similar to the one in the picture) around my college campus. Any thoughts on how to improve it, websites to link to, how to get maximum liberal meltdown, etc?

add JOIN THE KKK at the end in the biggest font possible

Not this

Kek

50% of the KKK are federal agents and the other 50% are inbred faggots.

No groups, no clubs, no organizations. Just promote a general mindset of White ethnocentrism.

normies will not get the thing about why inmigration is bad, but they think about why inmigrants receive privileges over the natives

This

i keeps seeing this on pol. is it true? got any sources? thats pretty fucked if true

>Nice flyer, wonder what the bottom says
>On my college campus
You already lost, op.
But what are you finishing it with? Like, join this club? Join our anonymous discord channel? What's the goal? You can't just throw out a sales pitch with nothing else

Embrace your inner jew. The best way is to pretend that you're one of them and make yourself look like an idiot.

The perfect thing to go at the end of the flyer in your pic would be a less-than-grammatically-accurate sentence about how it's time for white people to move aside because it's someone else's turn to lead.

looks like the KKK needs to start merkin snitches

ignore this leftie right-poser

Lmao this

List all those things and then say

"Well too bad honky! This is our country now. It's time for you to go extinct like the dodo."

If you're just looking for liberal butthurt, this is a good start

If you're looking to win people over to your side, you're doing it wrong. It'd be better to be as annoying aa possible. Tell white people that they're all evil, they shouldn't be able to do certain things, that they should give up money to people of color, etc.

Annoy the shit out of people with liberal propaganda and you'll drive them to the right

Big picture, yep. It's already starting to happen

at the same time put up fliers with black/brown propaganda about slavery and whites having to pay reparations and such.
i would ditch the white propaganda altogether.
blacks and browns are more prone to responds.

At the bottom put the url to Sup Forums

Almost all of the prominent "White supremacy" type groups have been infiltrated by different federal and state agencies for decades.

It's obviously not 50%, but it's definitely a non-trivial percentage of members. There's constant stories about undercover agents arresting skinheads or klansmen and foiling attacks (though how many of these planned attacks are suggested by said agents is a matter of debate).

Basically, every big, public group like this, and even the bulk of smaller groups are all honeypot operations now.

Sup Forums has done more to promote public acceptance of White ethnocentrism in four years, anonymously and without any centralized organization, than any of these groups have done in decades. We don't need fucking clubs or gangs or flags or anthems or any of that stupid horseshit and anyone that pushes for that is either a shill or an attention-seeking little cocksucker.

All we need to do is keep putting out memes and pushing the narrative that White people shouldn't have to feel guilty about being White, wanting to be around White people, wanting a White family, or taking pride in the accomplishments and history of White people.

Serious question but do you guys realize how fucking dumb white genocide sounds? Somehow you need to actually motivate why melanin genes are worth more than human lives.

Put a pepe on it

I love it.

God speed user, A few friends of mine have just set up a counter culture society to combat leftist degenerates. I already have about 50 fashy stickers on the way. We are also brainstorming how to create a liberal meltdown

just write Farage on a pavement, it triggered people in the US

Days before the election me and my housemate were pissed and put pro Trump, MAGA, Brexit etc in chalk EVERYWHERE

also checked

Yep, basically a reverse "whatcha doin rabbi?"

This is why in some respects, had Hillary won, the fire may have risen to the point we need it to.

Then again, it may not have and we'd be extra fucked.

The one the picture looks great. You can use it all by itself and get much of what you want.

If you want some more provocative ones that are non violent try these:

STOP RACE MIXING
-You get more white people if you breed white with white.
-Strong white communities can organize against Mass Immigration.
-Mass Immigration provides cheap labor for Big Industry, easy credit for the Big Banks but forced integration for You.

You have been taught to hate white people and yourself so that you will never organize to stop the Mass Immigration scheme.

Wake Up!