Ok Sup Forums i think my wife has been seeing someone

i need help with tracking her movements, what is the best GPS car tracker. I want to catch this bitch in the act.

Other urls found in this thread:

thelightbug.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

if you don't trust your wife you shouldn't be with her dumbfuck. also this is /pol, no one cares about your slutty wife

Fucking hell, and it won't let me delete it

>accidently posting Sup Forums threads on Sup Forums
>browsing Sup Forums
>concerned wife is cheating

I will save you time and heartbreak...she is.

In for 300 reply thread.

Hire a private investigator you dumbass

Back to Sup Forums you go...dumbass...

Explain why you think she's cheating. We will be able to help you see that she is cheating faster than Sup Forums could

long story short, haven't been intimate since around October. Guy she use to talk to recently single, she has been acting out before Christmas. Guys Fb page showed certain things that caught my interest, she spent a whole day at her sisters which is where the guy lives close to now. I texted her saying she should of stayed longer with him since he lives in said area.

Guys Fb page gets deactivated the next morning.

Sorry bro. She's cheating. Do not say ANYTHING else. Get a private dick, get the hard evidence, get divorced, keep house and kids.

That's going to cost to much to rather me get a GPS tracker on her truck, then go myself an video it all

it's too late user, move your wealth to where it is untouchable to the judicial jew and place liquid assets into something accessible only to you (gold comes to mind)

if you suspect this, chances are you're right

>GPS car tracker.
>catch this bitch in the act

You're not going to catch her in the act, unless she fucks him in her car.
Better bug her smartphone, there are ton of apps for that, or simply use the google or applel locator.
Or change her DNS / proxy and have all traffic go thru one of your always-on pc. There are high chances that some of the crapware she installed is already giving out her position, just need to sniff that data (weather apps / ram cleaners do it pretty often, for a reference)

Thanks user

I can solve this mystery in two questions.
#1. Does she have a vag?
#2. How tall are you?

OP is a literal cuck, you shouldn't have ever gotten married

saheeeit by some of the posts on this board we are Sup Forums now. Also kill your wife then yourself

>Get a private dick, get the hard evidence, get divorced, keep house and kids

^^^THIS^^^

>I texted her saying she should of stayed longer with him since he lives in said area.
kek you passive aggressive cucklord

oh shit yeah its all bad, prepare yourself for a divorce whether you want to or not

forget about 'catching her', that's a waste of time at this point.. unless you live in some backwater state where being 'at fault' is actually a consideration. in that case you need a private detective or some kind of credible evidence that will help a judge rule in your favor.

thinly veiled MGTOW thread

My ex-wife cheated on me before I was redpilled. Destroyed our marriage, fucked with our kid's heads. It's a terrible thing. Sorry, user.

But now it's time to man the fuck up and figure out the rest of your life without her. Don't hesitate. Don't stop to think or grieve or cry or otherwise hope it can be saved. You have to move on this now. Protect your assets. Protect your reputation. You are gonna need all that.

Lastly, make a plan in your head to steel your resolve that you will never be taken advantage of by a woman again. You will never love more than she loves you.

Do it now. Get a plan. Get the fuck out.

also how hard is it to do this to an iphone 7?

Have you tried to find out where he lives using his name?

yes leaf, just because i went to Sup Forums doesn't mean im a homo

5'10" , shes 5'2"

What phone does she have

tell me about it bongo

why can't i just track note/video the shit myself

how the fuck do you accidentally post in Sup Forums anyway?

shitlord

spystealth.com

shit worked, however to get the more complicated stuff like snapchat, you have to root the phone

Does she use snapchat? That's a cheater's tool right there

no user, i am very alpha. She threw shit at me one time, she couldn;t see out of her eye for a week

Just want to be passive about this for she can call the damn police to get involved and hit HERSELF an say i did it...no thankyou

Why even bother proving it? That doesn't get you shit in court any more, women pushed for 'no-fault' divorce laws so they can do whatever they want and still take your shit.
Your wife hasn't fucked you since October, and has been 'acting out' (wtf does this even mean) you should be divorcing her anyways.

Kek

I was in jail years back, and the original hots walked into the holding tank, kek

yup

Lol fuckin cuck !
Tbh I left every woman àt the slightest red flag
Well last one I résorted to ALLOW some red flag. ... but it only Led to more n more redflag left the hoe desu senpai

this this and this.
>You have to move on this now. Protect your assets. Protect your reputation.
this especially.

Same with me, just this one right here, bloody hell.

I'm going to try the spystealth.com

Your male instinct is probably correct

kill the bitch just in case.

Kek, I have trouble keeping my gf off me. You should listen to the user that said don't leave any red flags, collect evidence and then divorce.

OCTOBER!
Oh boy I have some news for you

I stay in the marriage purely for the kids. They are too young to break the family. I just cheat back to deal with it. My sidechick is way better at a lot of things than the old lady.

OP, you said the guy deactivated his FB account. I think he might have just blocked you though. Ask one of your friends if you can use their FB account to look at his.

Also, I agree with this guy, don't get divorced if you have kids.

doing that now China

Changing 3g DNS on iphone is apparently a pain in the ass. You can go full VPN with this (assuming you can then manage to admin a vpn server and log her traffic).

The quickest route in your case would be get her Apple ID password and keep checking (or make a script for that) and logging her position.

This could be done without tampering too much with her phone, and leaving less evidence. Otherwise, just go for the spying app (mobistealth is just the first google result, but there's more), but keep in mind if she finds it, it's gonna be VERY bad for you.

Keep safe, if you don't know what you're doing, just ask a private eye.

It's tough to say then. 5'10 is flirting with the manlet zone these days. It depends on how heavily embedded the internet is in her life.

Typically bitches will compare a man's height to all "possible" mates. So internet bitches will usually cheat on any guy under 6 feet tall.

>Deactivated

Try with a fake account and see if you were just blocked

Lol why do you care? Get a divorce already

Well don't you know i have a 21 yr old on standby, 3rd world country chick that is drop dead gorgeous that is in infatuated with me. Just that i choose my kids over her anyday

tfw I got rid of JEW book and everyone thinks that I blocked them.

Interesting Mario, thanks user!

Did that user, my former side chicks before her an our marriage, but now friends.... check for me

You need proof of cheating to help you in the divorce.

None of this shit will be admissible in court though, Op needs to remember how the law works if he doesn't want to get bent over from divorce court.

Fpbp

/thread

If she uses Snapchat, you might be able to see her Snapchat posts. Last time I checked, Snapchat encrypted its photos with a globally shared key coded into the app, which theoretically makes it really easy to decrypt

Now it can notify if new log in on apple ID.. hust fyi

Are your parents divorced bro? If they are then you have your own experiences to speak to. From myself and many friends from broken homes, it's harder to deal with your parents openly hating each other every day when you're trying to go to school and essentially raise yourself. Divorce for a child is almost a semi emancipation. They have the ability to adapt and succeed instead of being emotionally stunted. When you raise your child in an environment of lies and Hatelling, they learn cognitive patterns of the same.

Stop the cycles, user.
Truly genetic selection is thr only way in the end though.
Iq tests to breed, I say.
A Military Autocracy could do it.

>I am very alpha
>a-anons pls I'm serious

>None of this shit will be admissible in court though

This is correct.
First I'd make sure she is cheating, THEN I'd pay someone to collect the evidence to bring in court. I wouldn't pay someone just in case she is not cheating after all.

Yeah I'd suppose that. Then, make sure she already logged in from a home computer, so the device is already recognized, or put a filter in her mailbox to trash such warnings sent by apple, if they pop up every time you access.

Post nudes retard. Sup Forums wants to see the next skank they couldn't come close to dating.

screw this "bugging her phone" shit. it's not that reliable and a pain in the ass to install and configure.

just get a dedicated bug and track that slut like a pro.

thelightbug.com/

then kill her and the guy shes fucking red handed

then kill yourself for the finale