Everyone knows niggers should be in jail because all black people are degenerate drug use

Everyone knows niggers should be in jail because all black people are degenerate drug use....

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/30/white-people-are-more-likely-to-deal-drugs-but-black-people-are-more-likely-to-get-arrested-for-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=MhIYtkRMl54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>college cunts are degenerates
This is old news.

drug use is not degenerate.

College students snorting coke and fucking eachother is hardly the same as niggers cooking meth and raping women.

>waaahh waaahhhh I went to yale
>why don't the police arrest more students

>anecdotal evidence
>sample size
>nigger

Literally not an argument.

Yeah. Thats because they do it in their own areas and dont go out and commit murder and rape on an hourly basis. Maybe if you dropped your crime rates people wouldnt gove a shit about your drug use.

Im also calling bullshit on this. College students do drugs but i guarentee you that at most the majority of it is coke and weed. They also dont go around mass producing it and selling it as a living like niggers.

>Kids experiment with drugs and degeneracy for a couple years at college
>Niggers "experiment" with drugs and degeneracy in their communities most of their lives

He went to Ya, obviously an Uncle Tom. Of course he saw more drug use at college, the 'cool' niggaz back home wouldn't go near him because they probably thought he was a snitch.

No one cares about niggas getting high, outside of some heroin users and crackheads, because they commit other crimes to support their habits.

Niggas DEAL drugs and commit violent crimes, at a disproportionate rate.

Wtf? He made a good point. He's basically saying it's not about race, it's about class. There's not a race problem, there's an extreme poverty problem and they're being abused by the system. Black, white, all poor people.

It's okay for rich whites to do drugs they're not hurting anybody.
Poor blacks on the other hand are hurting people since they deal it and cut it with dangerous stuff like fentanyl.

>college kid gets high, parties, tuckers himself out and goes to class the next day
>ghetto nigger/trailer trash gets high, shoots somebody dead

That's the difference, actually. Not class, but actions taken while high.

Wtf I hate school now

>college kids occasionally doing drugs at parties is the same as violent nogs who're jacked up on shit almost 24/7, robbing and killing people

Went to university and is still a complete moron, sad.

But drugs are illegal. I thought this was a nation of laws. Should we just give them a pass because they're white or in college? Isn't this preferential treatment a textbook example of racism that sjw are always complaining about?
You Sounds like people who wanted Hillary's emails sweeped under the rug because "she's little old lady who can't computer ever well."

did they murder fellow students for drug turf

Should we just give them a pass because they're White?
Yes.
Whites don't deserve to go to prison just for doing drugs they might actually achieve something with their lives.
Blacks are going to end up in prison anyway so might as well put them there for drugs.

>I went to parties while l was at college instead of studying

Because there aren't bullets flying on college campuses.
Because there aren't armed robberies everyday
Because there aren't home invasions everyday
Because there aren't cars being stolen everyday

Implying college drug dealers don't get arrested..... Is Van Jones LITERALLY retarded?

He was part of that whole Yale thing...

Drugs are degenerate and all drug users should be sent either to rehab or jail.
I can't believe Sup Forums is defending drug users because they're white.

And what about the black people doing drugs and not committing any crimes? Why should they do to jail?
Go watch "13th" Netflix and come back. Long story short, jailing all black people, especially for drugs, is doing more harm than good

This too, when Yale has 700 murders a year maybe doors will get kicked in a little more often.

Letter of the law vs Spirit of the law

I guess whites can handle drugs without going on a crime rampage then, superior once again :')

Implying that large majority of offenses are "harmless" drug possession.

He's got a point. Collage students are degenerate and should be imprisoned.

All of these assertions are false

love how Sup Forums is scrambling to conjure up strawmens/false equavilencies to debunk this guy. He's right and you faggots are too racist to realize it.

>go watch "13th"

Kek. This is some top tier bait user.

These crimes all went up when affirmative action went into effect and niggers were able to get access to an undeserved college education.

Cops don't wanna deal with all the trouble that comes with arresting some rich college cunts when they get less trouble from poor people

>babby's first strawman
Nobody wants to jail black people because they do drugs, people want to jail black people because they are thieves and murderers.

Drug laws are unjust, there's nothing wrong with defying unjust laws, it's literally a victimless crime that's why the police don't bother

Deriving your morality from what is currently legal is childish

>None of the police ever showed up
Well, Van Jones, did you ever call the police on them?

Yeah I wonder who sold the white kids those drugs... NIGGERS AND SPICS! GAHHH

It wouldn't be wise to paint us all with the same brush. In the context of OP's webm, whites using drugs on campus is degenerate and illegal. Regardless of their environment, almost all drugs ruin society, and fund criminal activity. However, some environments prove more dangerous than others. The Yale campus, with all of its purported drug use, doesn't have nearly as much petty crime, theft, auto theft, assaults, and murders as the poor black neighborhoods OP mentions.

>Nobody wants to jail black people because they do drugs, people want to jail black people because they are thieves and murderers.

Except a non-trivial portion of blacks in American prisons are there in drug offenses, who haven't stolen from, assaulted, or murdered anyone.

And chances are, they probably just got pardoned by Obama recently.

Having spent time in both an Ivy league school AND the south side of Shitcago OP's gif is a complete, utter, and total LIE

google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/wonk/wp/2014/09/30/white-people-are-more-likely-to-deal-drugs-but-black-people-are-more-likely-to-get-arrested-for-it/

I fucking hate that nigger Van Jones. Commie faggot.

The reason why the police showed up you piece of shit is because the white kids didn't go steal, murder or cause any crimes to get the drugs you faggot piece of shit. Why would cops show up to a place where there's no violence? Just a bunch of dumb white kids getting high and fucking?

Van Jones is human shit. Listen to this ape talk about the economy if you want to REEEEEEEEE.

>Except a non-trivial portion of blacks in American prisons are there in drug offenses
true
>who haven't stolen from, assaulted, or murdered anyone.
hahahaha

You obviusly do not live in Tallahassee
>School shooting once a year
>armed robberies happen a fre times on campus (Florida State) every year, LEon County has highest rates of armed robbberies in Florida
>Students that live too far off campus routinley get robbed due to being dumbasses
>At least 1 student car a day is posted stolen by Tallahassee Police Department

The reason the police bust so many niggers for drug possession is because they sweep those areas because of violent crime. So they find drugs on people when they're trying to prevent murders. Students are usually not violent and therefore the police don't arrest and search them.

It's that simple.

The nigger is right,do you think that the rich kids regardless of their race,don't get away with it?Their families often have the power to make the authorities let them go.I've seen this a lot in my own country where a kid from a rich and influential family can get away with anything.
Drugs are always degenerate,regardless of the addicts race or wealth.

why didn't he report them?

Well nigger if you pulled up your pants, didn't pop caps into the air, didn't speak ebonics, and didn't run immediately when a cop wants to talk you wouldn't get arrested.

Niggers

Black man ain't no snitch

Because they don't commit violent crime, so nobody cares. after you shoot some people your house and car will probably going to get searched.

Things that yale students do after doing drugs (smoking a joint):
>hit the sack
>study
>get ready for the next day
>eat to curb the munchies

Things that niggers in crack dens fo after using drugs (injecting, smoking crack, etc)
>Gangbang some fool who looked at them the wrong way
>Go kill tyrone who you heard talking shit about you
>Steal kool aid and skittles from the local store
>chimp out

Wow, a study from 1980 and 1989!
And one from 2012 that shows a 32% difference!
But wait, whats this? Blacks at 5% and whites at 6.6%? That's well within the margin of error.
With this in mind it's safe to assume the 45% increase mentioned in the stats from the 80's is like 2% for blacks and 3% for whites.

>13th

Lmao. Literally "dindu nuffin: the movie"

I agree with Vans Jones, or whatever his name is. The college kids get away from legal prosecution because of their race, and because their families have money. I don't agree that this is right, as I have said. Almost all drug use is harmful for society, and funds criminal activity.

You didn't actually address fuckall that I said.

ppl doing drugs at Yale aren't murdering each other or robbing homes to buy their next fix

How many of rich white kids went out and robbed the liquor store at the corner for a couple of 40s?
Answer me that, Van Jones

I fully support the police cracking down on degenerate college students.

What now?

Well then sorry about it,I'm just surprised a lot of people here are defending drug abuse by whites just so they can insult a nigger.

Keep it up, dude.

You'll be dealing with BLM for the rest of your life with that attitude.

Maybe because college kids don't run violent criminal gangs to distribute the drugs? Dumb neger

Because those kids at Yale aren't driving around in stolen cars high on Crack and robbing people. They're at yale...

Yeah they should start raiding college campuses and arresting kids who do drugs there. It's illegal and degeneracy wherever and not only ghetto blacks should be targeted but all drug addicts. We should take a note from the Philippines.

A FUCKING LEAF......is 100% correct

>Go watch "13th" Netflix and come back. Long story short, jailing all black people, especially for drugs, is doing more harm than good

Ah yes well Sup Forums BTFO I guess I'm a cuck now

MUH WHITELASH MOFUGGA

Statist cuck

gfggfdghfghfvghfgh

>Except a non-trivial portion of blacks in American prisons are there in drug offenses, who haven't stolen from, assaulted, or murdered anyone.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

you don't know any blacks do you?

Nigger apes should be back in africa.

youtube.com/watch?v=MhIYtkRMl54

>Should we just give them a pass because they're white or in college?

The guy said the saw many types of people doing drugs, not just white people. And if he saw this why didn't he report it to the police?

>I'm oppressed
>I studied at an ivy league school

this creep probably thinks a white lower middle class family who's annual income doesn't exceed 5 figures is "privileged"

Literally not correct. Every year in College Frat houses were getting raided for selling drugs. Please show me the blacks getting doors kicked in because they simply USE drugs.

KEK! Once a year. 700 people died in chicago THIS YEAR. THats a shooting every fucking day.

>go watch this documentary made by a liberal which omits information the liberal doesn't agree with, see it'll prove my liberal point

Fuck off fatty.

>things which never happened

when I was in college some muslim started beating the shit out of a muslim girl for not wearing the head rag. That wasn't the problem though, it was "toxic masculinity"

>user has never been to a school with well off kids before

Mate... If you think it's just come and weed, you are probably a low social status chump

Cool, prove they were doing it, or next time, report them when you see it.

We cannot enforce the law indiscriminately. Officers needs probable cause.

A student who is calmly going about regular school life in public and gets fucked up with friends in private and never breaks the law in a public place is VERY difficult to prosecute, because there is zero indication of his breaking the law.

A group of feral nogs slinging crack rocks on the corner are engaging in their illegal ventures in full site of any public person, including police, and so will be arrested much easier.

People are getting gunned down over drugs at Yale.

5-o here about the bodies, yo

*are not

I think you should watch "Snow on da Bluff" and get back to me.

Apology accepted, bud

He's either advocating for the legalisation of all drugs, which makes him a retard or he's advocating for thousands and thousands of students to be arrested for popping a pill and banging each other, which makes him a retard.

>he's advocating for thousands and thousands of students to be arrested for popping a pill and banging each other
How is that not degenerate?
College students are older than 18,as adults they should be responsible and should answer for drug abuse.

>legalisation of all drugs, which makes him a retard

This would actually curb usage due to them being prevalent and no longer taboo. It's a simple supply & demand concept. Look how Portugal's usage declined after the decriminalization of all narcotics.

Oh it certainly is degenerate, but he's trying to make an equivalency between Nigel the lawyer-in-training snorting some coke on his 21st birthday, to Demarquis 'Ldan'sh'a Nboko cooking meth at 12 and shooting other children when they won't buy it off him.

See? This is the kind of retard I was talking about.

Both is equally degenerate,and is Cleetus cooking meth and banging his sister not as degenerate as Dermarquis.
A drug addict is a drug addict,it doesn't matter if he goes to an Ivy League Uni,his dad is rich as fuck and his family has been in America since the 17th century or if he is Tyrone living like an average nignog.

> is Cleetus cooking meth and banging his sister not as degenerate as Dermarquis.
But he didn't say this. He equated Yale University students to ghetto gangbanging niggers cooking meth.

Most of the kids in Yale doing drugs are not addicts either.

>Niggers demolishing society in accordance with their drug habits
>Cops get the opportunity to pin them and get them off the streets
>Cops capitalize on opportunity

>College students discretely use drugs without committing any other wrongs, thus giving no incentive for state intervention
>They go on to graduate and contribute to society in a beneficial manner

If you can't tell the difference, you're willfully ignorant or stupid.

I bet Mr Vandernigger never had his well being threatened by college drug users, why does he think that they should be treated like violent criminals?

That's only because marxists want to encourage drug use. Nothing to do with white people.

A drug addict is a drug addict.
And I've seen lots of rich kids from influential families think they can get away with anything.

he's got a point but the userbase is more privileged, raised with better values, and probably WAY more intelligent then ghetto drug users.

you get a lead poisoned, violent up bringing black in the ghetto and have him smoke some meth (or do w/e) and he's probably more likely to do something stupid or violent that gets police attention on him. now take the college student with aformentioned qualities and they'll probably just stay up doing homework erratically or sit on the couch thinking about life.

that's the difference there mr.

I've shown a bunch of my friends this movie.
It's the most raw, visceral look at ghetto culture out there.

i smoke weed everyday.

>some trash written by a nu-male Generation Y writer

Who cares?

The reason why police target blacks for drug use is because they're the ones with guns and gangs who are more likely to kill people.

It's triage. Police are a limited commodity and the benefit of putting coked-up college shmucks in jail is far less than putting away gangsters with guns on drug charges.

Why didn't he tell the administration or show evidence to the police?

Heck if he produced evidence and the university did nothing he could win a lawsuit very easily under title ix.

Yale protects it's students more than it should, especially when they're doing degenerate stuff like this, with this exact lone of thought as the goal. They can make it very, very hard for police to do anything about anything that happens there.