How many of you guys are actually aryan and how many of you are just LARPers? Aryan as in blond, blue eyed, tall etc

How many of you guys are actually aryan and how many of you are just LARPers? Aryan as in blond, blue eyed, tall etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU
youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm black like the darkest night.

Not tall 69 inches. Manlet here. I feel like they did something to the water when I was brewing in my mother. All my kids are taller then me ;even my 16 year old daughter. :(

I'm 25% Mexican and the rest European mishmash, but look Mediterranean.
white btw

I'm half white half poo in loo

wtf happened to pewdiepies ear?

Divide and conquer Jew shill thread.

Sage and hide.

how does it feel to know that people only 2 years older than your daughter go here

Im a pale, brown haired Paddy with green eyes.

That's Varg Vikernes fyi

Can some shop OP image into pic related?

This has the potential of being the best meme of 2017

6'1
Used to have blonde, hair turned dirty blonde, now its brown but I get blonde highlights if I stay in the sun a lot.
Blue eyes.
...but I wear glasses. Untermensch confirmed.

I dunno. All white people look the same to me.

Same here. I think it is a combo of the poisonous America food and over use of anti biotics.

Basically Jews made me a manlet.

>Aryan must mean you are le blond hair and blue eyeD! Didn't you know Hitler wanted to kill anyone who wasn't!!??!?!

Somebodies been digesting far too much Swedish media.

im 99.3% european (at least thats what 23andme said) and some of that european is mediterranean. For some reason it says .6 of me is north african/ middle eastern and .1 of me is east asian/ native american. i dont think im the native american part of that, just the east asian part, because my family has only been here for a few generations.

>i'm 100% poo in loo

FTFY

>Aryan
>white
Choose one

>some races have a minimum height
Oh man, I'm learning so many new things lately. Really making me think.

That nigga is probably a boxer/fighter, it's called cauliflower ear

That is the sign for "don't fuck with me"

lol how can you even take your own country seriously after this

youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

I am not aryan.
I have brown hair and brown eyes.
I can however trace my linage back to 1600s and they are all Norwegian, except for three Danes.

nope

I'm as white as Colin Farrell after using the tanning bed.

(((UNICEF)))

Boxer don't have them. That is Gustaffson, swedish UFC fighter

I used to have blonde hair
then it turned light brown
Does it still count?

Yes. Light blue eyes, blond hair that's turned a bit dirty blond as I've aged, and 6 foot 3

what elevation were you born at?

POO POO POO POO POO EVERYWHERE

TAKE THE POO TO THE LOO
TAKE THE POO TO THE LOO

Blonde, blue eyes and tall but my face looks like my ass. Regardless, I'm not an edge-lord faggot so I couldn't give less of a nigger about nigger-hating or jew-despising.

i know my family history back to the colonisation of north america and my family was that of the first white ruler in this continent. my names of both my father and mother mean "warrior" in their respective european tongues.

im white as fuck kid

no i'm not a snownigger, thank god

my wife says i look just like that dude, minus the ears,
>5'11" king o manlets

1:29
I never got the "happy birthday" part
wtf?

Doesn't need photoshop

Why wouldn't boxers have that shit? They do get hit in the ear

gingery brown, pale blue eyes, but i'm a manlet 5'8'' and i fully acknowledge it

i'm pretty shredded with low body fat and im a purple belt in jiu-jitsu, so ive submitted plenty of large guys before - hopefully my hard work redeems me from the day of the rake. not a degenerate, 100k/year in midwest, smart, hard-working, etc.

Shhhh the poo police will come for you

>6'0''
>white
>brown hair
>green eyes

I realize I am mostly Anglo but I have a good deal of Aryan blood too

they can, it depends on style; not all wrestlers get it, if you wrestle forehead first you won't get it, it's an individual thing

Boxers have them, you dolt.

Being blonde and male is....unfortunate. Most look fragile and gay as fk, it's only a positive trait among women.

I don't get zero percent of that ad, it's like watching a Japanese commercial every scene just baffles we if that's of any consolation

no idea

>Aryan as in blond, blue eyed, tall etc.
No it's not. Also remember to sage and report off topic threads.

*me

I feel bad for blonde men but they most keep making blonde women for the rest of us to BLACK

Boxing gloves are to "soft". MMA gloves are close to real fists. And califlowers are mostly caused by combat sports like Wrestling, Jiu Jitsu etc

Black hair, green eyes - I'm like a Jew

>mfw blue eyes, blond hair, 6'4. Traced ancestry back to denmark

>not being a superior finno-ugric mongol

pathetic dispray

ok

Just be yourself, Sven. You guys look cool, don't let the indocrination get the better of you.

If you're gay, I take it all back.

I'm half white, half sandnig. Blue eyes but dark black hair.

I don't feel anything ever. I am very good at acting tho.

I've come to think this.

Sea level

youtube.com/watch?v=FINwufXxaME

my nigga Alex

not even close to OPs pic

Aryans were blonde, blue eyed Europeans
Indians are barely Aryan

>three danes

Aryan here

100% Chicano Aryan Master Race reporting in. Furthermore, Americans are literally better than every other natinality by default

I'm Literally whiter than all south yuropoors, Iberians, Swedes, Britlets, Germans. Basically, mudshit nations = not white

Bullshit.
I see enough fragile, small brown haired guys to disprove what you're saying.

kek, he's basically african now

It's just a picture to show that even though the gloves are "soft" they can still do damage

I am. My mother is blonde, my grandfather is short and blonde and one of the best looking men I've seen. His father was blonde and tall, his father's father was blonde and from around Sibiu, an area with a high concentration of a german minority.
Every blonde in my family bred with a dark haired mongrel. Recessive gene my ass.

there goes my theory

>blond, blue eyed Aryan meme
literally most of the high ranked nazis were short and had black/brown hair

195cm
Light brown hair, turns dirty blonde in the summers
had golden like hair when I was 12
Roman nose
blue greyish eyes

am I honorary aryan, guys?

Aryans are simply white people with a clean genetic lineage.
/thread

>180
>green/blue eyes
>blond hair
>100 % Danish as far back as traceable

am I aryan?

Ofc they can, but its hard to cause califlower ears with them

Brown hair
Brown eyes
Pale skin
Polish manlet

Probably not aryan

Im actually a self hating aboriginal. I come on here because it makes me feel better.
Im the only aboriginal to every have internet or know how to use a computer and shit.

Im sorry for larping about being white guys, do you still accept me? Can i be the only based aboriginal you guys like?

Brown hair brown eyes. My dad was blonde / blue eyes, but he married a Greek woman.

Not a terrible trade off because I don't look inbred.

>Aryan as in blond, blue eyed, tall
Just like Hitler you mean ?

How is the petrol high? Euphoric? Psychedelic?

The aryan race...

Im 50% spanish and 50% Heinz 57 European but I look white as snow no one ever believes me when I tell them my mom was adopted

Mix between nordic, estonian and something else which my grandfather (mother's side) won't tell me or anyone else.

Far from being aryan.
:^)

Hitler had brown eyes. Also he was a manlet.

I'm short, brown haired and eyed, but at least I don't take pleasure watching my aryan wife getting fucked by shitskins.

Not blond not blue eyed and only average height. I do not pretend to be aryan. I am visually more like Hitler. Proving the point that I can stand above everyone.

>Mix between nordic, estonian
so you're just nordic?

Aye, the whitest of white. It's only been positive online tho, shitskins always try to shit on you irl

You're literally better than the swedes.

Blue eyed blond hair full cucked.

I think I'm going to shoot off a load to this.

Very Hot

Just the type of fun I used to love playing with.

I'm a non aryan that recognizes the obvious. shit genes like mine would destroy humanity's hope of conquering the universe. Most people like me are too stupid to comprehend the big picture though they are just MUH DICK unfortunately

>blonde
>blue eyes
>6'1
>7" cock

I don't sniff petrol, that is for my degenerate family.
It is actually funny that in this thread no one will beleive me, but me being aboriginal is true. Not even half cast shit, Im full aboriginal.
Suck my dick, only good thing about being an abo is I dont have to work ever, government gives me enough money to shit post here all day.

I'm Bavarian so my hair is brow. Luckily I have gorgeous blue eyes, though :^)

I'm Anglo. Proud of it. Fite me.

Ah

lol, cucked

>blond
>blue eyes
>6'3"
>all relatives are as pale as me
>family tree one way goes back to Frisia
>other way goes back to Zeeland, southwestern and extremely Dutch province

Yep, I'm white.

Hitler had blue eyes.

Little short

Better marry a tall girl

did you post some guy with some fucked up mutant ears as a model of aryan perfection?

>Anglo

You're probably at most a quarter irish. Doesn't count as anglo.

What's the rest of you shitskin?