/pol I am a white man that has been tanned by long work hours outdoors, I am beyond saving?

I am outside working like a field bigger a lot and my head, arms, and legs are fucking making me look shitskinish when in reality I was born as white as the foot you see, anything I can do to restore purity?

Why don't you dress in long pants and a long shirt? If you are in an area without humidity it will actually be cooler than no clothing. With the wind your clothing will act like a swamp cooler.

The sand niggers dress like this for a reason

don't be a colorist, you're fine.

t. white former ditch digger from southern AZ.

So wear the burka then? I don't want to look too flashy

>we wuz white n shietttt

Yeah, """""""""""""""""""""""Tanned"""""""""""""""""""

Wear some sunscreen, dumbshit.

>literal monkey
I guess you can pull an MJ and bleach your skin.

Dress however you want but just understand that in low humidity less clothing does not always mean cooler or more comfortable. Also take into consideration that sun is bad for your skin, if you are that tan all the time you will end up with a face that looks like a baseball mitt

I mean I was literally the color of my foot when I was young, now I am fucking tanned, or what do you call this?

white people dont tan, kys nigger

Thanks for the advice pol bro I am starting to wear more protective clothing, but I am talking about what I can do about the damage that has been done.

THE SUN IS OUR ENNEMY
BAN THE FUCKING SUN
MODS
MODS
MODS

>Niggers can't swim
>Planet surface is 70% water

Uh oh

>American

>White

Well I don't do it for fun sven. I work because I cant NEET it like you.

the white features can't be erased with sunlight

be careful with the skin cancer m8

white people dont get brown like that, they just burn and turn red.

Put lemon juice into your baths or if that's to faggy, when you wash yourself in the shower exfoliate hardcore and then rub lemon juice on you with a cloth before rinsing again. Also sunblock.

This. It takes months and months of low exposure to UV without burning just to get a little bit of tan, but nothing like that will happen without first turning into a leatherbag.

You are probably some Hispanic mutt. Not white.

OP, nipple pick is demanded. Need to prove your whiteness. Are they pink.

Answer pls and also no homo this is purely for science

>Put lemon juice into your baths or if that's to faggy, when you wash yourself in the shower exfoliate hardcore
Or he can take vitamin A. Exfoliating is a terrible idea if he's exposing himself to more sun. There is a reason why that tan is. To prevent sun cancer. Don't fuck around with how the body works. Dark skin is kind of good looking.

t. Someone who was Aryan tier white at age 10 and nignog tier black at age 15 from sun exposure. Now light brownish

>Someone who was Aryan tier
Nice try Pajeet. Indians aren't white. I might have been tempted to give you honorary white status if you could learn to poo in loo and and stop shitting up the Indian Ocean. You are one of the more based brown people as far as your culture, history, and IQ goes. You also never got tricked by the egalitarian Jew and rightly cling on to your caste system and arrange marriages.
>dark skin is kind of good looking
Only to degenerates whites.

Unterbewertet.

Japanese becomes black in summer.
Left and right are same girl.

The color contrast makes it look bad, I am actually Portuguese.

>inb4 Portuguese are technically not white

I don't really want to have that argument, I just really want to restore my skin to it's natural color.

M8 if you stay out of the strong sun for a month or so,it will go back to white.

t. Mediterranean slavfag

Even your feet aren't really white. I bet you have blood outside of Northern Europe.

>Nice try Pajeet. Indians aren't white.
That's what they want you to believe.

>if you could learn to poo in loo and and stop shitting up the Indian Ocean
But I'm not a dalit

If you get tanned you literally are not white

Yuck

It doesn't matter.

This is true because I have seen it referenced in anime.

>Portuguese
Sorry mang, you aren't white. Its not even up for debate. You are Mestizo rape baby mystery meat.

I agree with the lemon juice in bath water. Lots of people use that method. Also the Asians use rice bran water (the white shit leftover when rinsing rice) so maybe try a mix and soak for an hour once a week?

Also covering all your skin in direct sunlight is good practice just for cancer prevention reasons.

Ew, wash your feet, they're disgusting. I can see the grime on your toenails from here.

You've been mixed with moor blood you are no longer white. Not to say that all portugese are moor mongrels, but most have been MOORED

Post dick and I share a whitening home made formula

You faggots have the audacity to put non-Indians in the Harijan/Sudras caste don't be mad when you aren't fucking white. And you aren't.

AL-ANDALUS

k-on?

By your standards would this grill be considered white then? I have tanned to a similar color.

Found the dalit

Literally nothing. I had the same thing with face. Perhaps a long time with no sun but if not then forget it. Imagine your dermis like grass that never grows back where damage is never taken away.

can you peel a banana with your foot?

ANSWER
Also what is your eye and hair color. Skin color isn't very trucking important. There are pale pajeets/middle eastern "whites" but they lack the hair/eye/nipple requirements .

it goes away in winter when you wont work but be carefull
sun will quickly bring back your shitskin

>implying I would ever visit your country to care about your irrelevant society
>implying its only dalit who shit in the street
I literally couldn't find a single region in Indian that had no street shitting, the best I could find was a city that MOSTLY didn't shit in the street.

You are irrelevant and disgusting just by proximity.

That's because there are dalits everywhere

There aren't many in my state and my state is white on those poop maps

I have the same problem.
I tan very easily and it takes forever to fade.

Leave Azusa out of this

enjoy skin cancer

it's a suntan, stop complaining faggot, every real white person has it and it tends to be pretty attractive, it also means you're out a lot of the times so you get your daily dose of exercise and vitamin d
post face? With such a tan and all that exercise you're probably cute

I have dark straight hair and beard combo (so no Arab public hair) and have hazel eyes. My mother has green eyes and brother does too, I was just fucked over by genetics.

Nobody cares you ugly fuck.

so brown nipples then?
MOOOOOOOR

Why you care about Sup Forums thinks?

What about me Sup Forums...
Am i white?

what does banana peels taste like?

Ok since you are dodging question means you have brown nips on moorish blood.

You look like an actual ape

Dont know never tried it.

Wear some sunscreen, dammit! Even if you tan easily, you can still get cancer.
>I tan very easily and it takes forever to fade.
That isn't a bad thing.

They're the only degenerates I can talk about this with, anyone else would be like uhmm why do you want to have pale skin?
don't you know that being tanned is beautiful? Fuck off

Consecutive digits confirm
We vampires now.

Well a tan can be sexy. I only get red and it sucks in general.

Jesus fuck they're neither pink nor dark, they're caramel. I am not a faggot which is why I dismissed talking about my nipples. They're dead to me.

Already been for a long time.
I even live in a castle and sleep in a coffin

This OP

Also wear a towel on your head you don't want to get sun burnt on the top of your head.

Also you should kneel and wave your body up and down to cool yourself off, maybe do some chanting to get your mind off the heat.

I'll take paleoatlantid for 500 please

Baskid here

Kek I fucking go open a Snapple and here's what I fucking find.

>OP is portuguese
Fuck off. Tanning here is almost a national sport. Which is dumb, I fucking hate those faggots. A tan should be a sign of hard work outdoors and a well deserved vacation.

you have to go back

Kek

Sorry user but true white people don't tan, they just turn red. So there's no purity for you to recapture.

False, pretty sure there is some mixing down my family line and I turn red, so does my brother.

Heh, kek

You won't ever be mistaken by your own.
I'm from the south and the tannest farmer here couldn't pass for Mexican if he tried.

Jesus that's just too much tan.

you aren't fooling anyone, Mutombo

Race is not skin color.

>tends to be pretty attractive
Falling for the anti-white cuck propaganda, huh?

>Venezuela
>Implying their white

topkek

More like "Not designed to live near/on the equator".

Mountain/Snow people.

But good try, Manmeat

I refer you to:

Exactly this

If OP is being mistaken for Mexican, and as stated earlier ITT has "dark hair and beard combo" and "caramel nipples", it's because he's mixed. Sorry, OP, but you're not white. White people can tell whites and Mexicans apart, and you're Mexican.

Best of luck stealing Hondas and jumping fences, Paco

Retard

That's what I'm saying retarded leaf. I don't consider myself white.

Thats fine, we'll leave, you can keep Niggearth

Leaf does Christiano Ronaldo look like paco to you?

>This is this on page 1 with 100 replies

Really makes you think huh

Shave your legs, you will look white again

You aren't portuguese, Irish liar

If I were black it would be obvious since skin pigmentation would extend to the entire foot, in the picture you can clearly see the tan line on my ankle where the socks prevent further tanning.

But i am you dimwit

Why did you bleach your feet, you idiot.

Oh, not only falling for it but actively denying it and attempting to spread it yourself! Care to use logic, jew?

>sees feet

D-dad?!