Why don't Hispanics and Blacks get along on the west coast?

Self explanatory.

I'm from Miami. Blacks and Spanish folk get along here great.
I went to Los Angeles for vacation and ended up spending 8 months in county jail over some bullshit that ended up getting dropped (planning to sue)

To my surprise none of the blacks here fucked with the Mexicans. It wasn't tension, it was straight open, loud hatred.

What gives?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Adjustment_Act
google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN14W2ZO
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gang territorial disputes. Nothing more or less.

No it was much more than that

Los Angeles is run by La Eme, the Mexican Mafia. La Eme has declared L.A. to be totally under their control, all drugs, all prostitution, all extortion, all murder for hire, all illegal weapons is theirs. This is run out of both the prisons and huge neighborhood enclaves where blacks can be shot on sight if they enter. It's pure economics. Economics violently enforced. It's going so well La Eme is expanding with relative ease, SoCal is not black friendly.

Because both of them are niggers. Spics in California are among the dumbest in the nation and have the widest variance between whites in test scores.

Hispanics and whites in Texas have the smallest racial gap in test scores in the nation, and generally integrate very well.

Not really, it's all about street cred there. Here too. Mexicans and niggers HATE each other in New York. They're always fighting over drug turf.

CA schools suck. Barely more than day-care centers. Moreover citing IQ tests is pretty lame for any reason other that showing who can sit and do bubble in tests better than others.

Go back to your fucking country you brown spic piece of shit

Hello new fag

>bubble in tests better than others
How else do you propose that we record text answers

FPBP

Interesting. It must be super helpful to have all the members be able to communicate with another language altogether while the niggers who have learned Spanish are few and far between. Yet another true example of how multiculturalism doesn't work hidden inside a curious problem.

Black Americans have fake culture, which is why it's so materialistic. They don't know where their native lands are, don't know their customs, don't know their own religion, and don't know their own language. There are several countries in Africa, but African Americans have no idea which one(s) they came from.

Mexicans on the other hand have all of the above as unifying traits. Can speak in front of their enemy to plan their demise. More likely to band together based on skin color rather than what color bandana is worn at the waist.... makes sense as to why niggers have lost and will continue to lose territory.

IQ isn't the end all be all of everything, but it certainly plays a huge role in achieving success in life.

Intelligence + drive + creativity + physical health/ability are the 4 keys to success in life, and in Texas, people easily edge Californians in drive and intelligence.

because west coast has mexicans and east coast has puerto ricans and dominicans

Because most Mexicans in California are lower class ones who have never interacted with blacks before and are themselves very tribal. When blacks do stupid shit (spitting, stealing things, etc) their natural response is to instigate a physical fight. Also Compton went from 90% black in 1950 to 47% black in 2010, all due to beaner immigration.

For comparison spics on the east coast have been dealing with blacks for the past 100 years and have learned to ignore them.

>I'm from Miami. Blacks and Spanish folk get along here great.
No you aren't. Cubans hate blacks.

>and generally integrate very well
Another cuck post from Texas. Secede already, nigger.

Mexicans dont have everyone calling them racist

They just call niggers what they are: "violent monkeys that need to be put down"

Hispanics cut the bullshit that whitey is too afraid to admit

A lot of Cubans are black though. Pic related was Cuban.

Not a lot of Cubans are black. There are some but not many. Source: 20 years of living in Miami. Going to Dade County public schools

>showing who can sit and do bubble in tests better than others

Spics have been ethnically cleansing blacks from LA for a couple generations now.

I want to. Texas as an independent country would be Hong Kong with 4x the population. The single best way to stave off niggers/leeches is dismantling the welfare state.

According to Wikipedia 10%+ of Cubans are pure black and 70% of cubans in general self identify as Mestizo or Mulatto. Eastern Cuba, especially Havana hosts the largest Black populations.

Most Cubans I encounter in New York look like niggers. Puerto Ricans look white for the most part though.

>Mexicans in California are lower class ones who have never interacted with blacks before

This makes no sense.

So Mexicans that are 'high class' interact with blacks more AND that makes them get along with blacks better? What fuckin' planet are you from?

>ended up spending 8 months in county jail over some bullshit that ended up getting dropped
Gonna need more details on that one. You don't just get into county jail for 8 months willy nilly.

I work with nothing but grown men and a black guy I work with told a Mexican he needed to
Go back to
Mexico

I was shocked

Cubans in America aren't the same thing as Cubans in Cuba. Of course the niggers are scared to try to float to freedom. They can't swim. Stop trying to argue with me. I have lived around them my whole life.

So have I, every Cuban I ever met was a nigger. The ones you have there floated over on makeshift rafts of empty soda bottles and inflatable kiddie pools, to collect amnesty gibs once they arrive here. They don't work, if they do they're disgusting criminals.

That's why Obama recently ended wet foot dry foot and blocked immigration from Venezuela. He doesn't want ultra pro-capitalist immigrants fleeing Commie shitholes to come here and vote Republican.

He probably thinks he was a good ooga booga dat dindu nuffin wrong.

this
what what were you accused of doing

What part of Dade you live in?

it's because LA has been segregated by race since white people arrived in the 50s. Blacks were only allowed to live in certain areas and after the great migration they became the majority in what used to be middle class white cities like Watts, Downey, Compton, etc where they didn't prevent blacks from owning homes. Once Asians and Hispanics started arriving they were a small minority in black communities and subjected to attacks by black gangs and criminals in school and out of school. Talk to anyone who grew up in that area in the 80s and 90s and they'll tell you how bad it was. Now that Mexicans are the majority they're taking revenge on the blacks.

P.S. Whites are next.

The South. It is the only decent part. There are a lot of jews but everywhere else is fucking 3rd world tier. Grove, Gables, Pinecrest, and parts of Palmetto Bay

shut up you fucking jewish spic. why is Sup Forums full of cubans and mexicans posting under us flags? i thought cubans were bro-tier but i found out that's just a Sup Forums meme thanks to twitter. everyone in florida wants you lazy cubans to stop coming here and the only reason why you guys vote republican is because they lie to you and tell you the democrats are going to do what fidel did.

>hurr my personal experience is reality

Cubans, particularly 1st generation ones are massively right wing. Tons of doctors and other high skilled workers have come to the US from Cuba because they actually get paid well here. In terms of countries in which the immigrants actually contribute valuable skills, Cuba is up there.

Much better than Poorto ricans, Mexishits, arabs, Africans, and a lot of asians who vote democrat.

gables,and palmetto bay
are the only nice parts

Not bad. I was living in The Goulds, then Miami Gardens and then Opa Locka for work and recently moved to plantation. Fucking love it up here now. No more

florida is not the very first state that hispanics crossing the border go to

once southern states eat more hispanics, some may move to flo, and then there will be tension

there is a finite amount of resources, and once resources start to run low tensions rise at any line of difference - race, ethnicity, accent, language, ideology, religion, class, wealth, whatever

imagine you have a city where most people broadly agree on what budget should be spent on - which neighborhoods, schools, festives, whatever - there will be no tension - usually one group has a majority - either ideological, religious, ethnic, political, whatever

once there is no clear majority and there are a lot of different groups you have to split your budget, because each group wants their own cultural festives, their own schools, etc, that's when shit starts to go down, because either everyone get a crappy one, and they get mad, or only one group gets most of the budget, and... everyone get mad

cubans in maimi and niggers dont get along they are just well segregated.(kendall, naranja) niggers and chickos (cubans) live in different neighborhoods and
go to different HS but the biggest factor is that cubans have no gangs (the syndicate is a joke) because of this there is no deep rivalry or hatred

You wot m8? I'm not cuban and I probably hate them more than you. IMO they should be banned from all medical facilities and treatment for what they have done with the Medicare fraud. Let them die and rot.

t. Never met a Cuban

The newer arrivals are all retards. All of the business owners and well trained professionals already left Cuba.

cubans have big asses
thats it

We weren't talking about politics. Any Cuban citizen that reaches American soil is instantly granted amnesty and given welfare gibs. That's just a simple fact. Literally all cubans are part nigger, a lot of them are pure niggers.

nope and i don't want to spic.

I thought compton was where they settled the cherokee indians after the trail of tears

Fuck outta here. La EME is not shit anymore. La Eme is now only in Texas.

Sinaloa Cartel runs all of California and all money goes back to el Mini Lic. Sinaloa cut supplies with LA Eme because they were seen as too risky to deal business with.

La Eme only deals with small street hustle now. They are not top dogs.

Not anymore.

We never fell for the afro meme

So why do you make assumptions about people if you haven't encountered them once? Too scared to leave the basement?

mara confirms

Nobody likes niggers. White people have been brainwashed by jews to not put niggers in their place.
Niggers used to not act up because they would be lynched by the entire town. Same thing if a nigger acts up to a hispanic he will be killed.

Also get the fuck out of my country spic. Get out before we chimp out.

>I'm from Miami. Blacks and Spanish folk get along here great.
Cuban from Miami here, around blacks we don't relax. Except the hispanics that are niggerified in the hood.

We don't have North European "white guilt".

wow Goulds is fucking rough. I once saw a hooker get out of a car, walk over to a muddy puddle, and splash water on her pussy like it was a douche in Goulds. I rarely drive through there. I usually go around. Hell, even the whites on the other side of US1 in Cutler Ridge will rob your ass.

But I was born here and my parents immigrated here legally. So I'm going to stay. White people are comfy.

Its okay I don't want to fuck your nasty fat white women

this

also this, plus theyve been indoctrinated by castro, mindfucked, sad.

>Defacto Mexican country
>It'd be like Hong Kong

How delusional could one get?

Why do shills think they can have fake conversations and threads like this and make it seem perfectly natural. Its really not. Its very clear you are shilling within the first 5 posts through consensus cracking.

Why are there blacks and mexicans on the west coast?

>Cowboy West replaced by ghettos and favelas

It's not the newer arrivals, it's the 2nd/3rd generation entitled brats that are lazy and don't know how shitty communism is.

1st generation immigrants in general from almost every country vote conservative, but their kids grow up to be lefty shits who are oblivious to the fact that capitalism gave them such a great situation in life.

Whites that have been accepted by blacks or Latinos are the worst.

Never repealed.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuban_Adjustment_Act

Goulds is appropriately named

>It's not the newer arrivals, it's the 2nd/3rd generation entitled brats that are lazy and don't know how shitty communism is.
Its a bit of both

Since OP is a retard, here's the answer:

West Coast Latinos are all Mexicans and Central Americans. They barely have blacks there, apart from Panama, which is arguably more Caribbean culture wise.

East Coast Latinos are PR, Cubans, and Dominicans mostly, with smaller amounts of Colombians, Ecuadorians, etc. Those countries all have sizeable mulatto or full black populations. The DR is even majority Mulatto or Quadroon. They're used to dealing with them more, even if the black ones don't even identify with black Americans.

Well as long as you know your going to be killed.

>inb4 white people won't do shit
White people are not like you sub human trash. We do not act rashly and when i say you will be killed we do not necessarily mean within the next month or even year.

google.com/amp/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN14W2ZO

It's reuters. Obama ended the specjal treatment.

You try living with niggers.

I thought left was a Muslim girl at first, but in context it didn't make much sense.

its because he signed a treaty I think that makes it irreversible.

I love how the shills just ignore this
>b-b-but muh integration
>muh culture
WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEANS!

Trust me, the newer ones praise Cuba to no end even if they have to leave Cuba because it's so poor. These aren't business owners that have been fucked over by communism, it's just poor people. They're stupid. You are right on the 2nd and 3rd generation ones though.

Ohhhh shit soooo fucking scared bro.

By the time you decide to do something, Hispanics will be 70% of the population and

My son has the right to be a muslim girl

Cuban-American here born/raised in Miami. Right thing to do, petty way to do it, only drives Cubans closer to Trump. Political asylum clause still in place but it's not automatic. Win/Win/Win. Bill Clinton was a fucking idiot.

Obama opened relations with Cuban again though, I could travel there freely now...not like I'd want to.

i'm using other people's experiences to make assumptions rather than using the lies that spics on Sup Forums perpetuate.

we really got to give you faggots a different flag to post under. all i know is im glad obama stopped you fuckers from coming here.

dominicans hate blacks the most because of our experience with haiti. dominicans are respected and feared by niggers in the new england erea of the US.
Dominican gang (trinitarios) took control of the prison system in NY from bloods and crips

>personal experience niggers fear the machete the most more than guns

>shills
Might just be civic nationalist trash but I could be wrong

>immigrated here legally

you mean they immigrated illegally without documentation and were given amnesty as soon as they got to us soil?

under current law that is ILLEGAL. we should revoke your citizenship spic.

Hispanic in Socal here, we just don't like them,theyre lazy and expect shit for free, I come from the generation of Hispanics that got that hardworking attribute, we don't do business with them at all, we don't trust them for shit and we're open to it, niggers are stupid if they start shit with us and the Latinas who race mix we call them sucias, dirty if you please.

Mexican mafia is more powerful than the blacks organized crime. And mexican mafia is distributor for cartels. So if you fuck with the mafia in a sense youre fucking with the cartels product. All it takes is them to give one of their guys a vacation to the u.s. and during that vacation you disappear. Next day cartel guy is already back in mexico.

I'm Dominican, still live there, I know all of this. Just saying that latinos on the east coast do get along more with blacks generally, aside from gang wars. General sentiment among my fellow Dominicans as that Haitians and African Americans suck, but other black latinos are generally ok.

Hopefully Trump just applies extreme vetting to them, many spies.

t Cuban

Just come visit Miami, or Hollywood beach (Florida). Dont give money to the commies.

Go to prison and tell me who runs it . it is still la m in california.

Hong Kong and Singapore are so successful and have the highest IQs precisely because they're basically mini-Texas. Conservative both fiscally and socially. Homosex is banned in Singapore, and both countries are massively anti drugs.

Texas has an IQ much higher than any state in the south half of the country because intelligent people go their to work, while the retards move on the commiefornia. Imagine how smart it would be if you got rid of all the handout programs the federal government forces Texas to do.

No, they're clearly shills trying to crack the consensus. Notice how the ignore everyone holding a racist view or pretending that those holding a racist view are only lol le ironic racism everyone can be a nigger. Just look at their conversation, its clearly designed specifically to get their points about race across.
Civic nationalist are 50/50 plebbit or shills. This feels like shills.

>on the east coast do get along more with blacks generally
Get along with hispanic-blacks, we just know to avoid US blacks.

Around blacks never relax.

>miami blacks and Spanish get along
They are usually Cuban, they are used to
The other user is right, drug related conflicts are the main reason. East of L.A looks like México 2.0. Besides minorities usually hate other minorities.

>generation of Hispanics that got that hardworking attribute
>that got that

why are all the spics on here ghetto?

it's funny you'd think the intelligent ones would be on here not the fucking retarded ones who can't speak english.

I can get a good mojito and cuban sandwich here though, I'll pass on the SOBE trip.

Now imagine how whites feel about you. Fuck off

i cant believe odin is fucking dead

Yeah I started picking up on it the more I read the thread

>Texas has an IQ much higher than any state in the south half of the country because intelligent people go their to work,

You don't need to be smart to dig for oil. And the IQ went up because of Me and Cali people moving in. If it was just the locals it'll be African tier