these are the cowards who cry because "i had a bad day"

faggots

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hHEOguxiUsY
afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
bcmj.org/articles/silent-epidemic-male-suicide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i cried after they called florida

I did during the 2nd and 3rd debate. Also used the tears to finger myself.

I actually cried during Nigels speech in the early morning of brexit, it was close and visceral to me.

Trump's victory was a more joyous occasion as I was optimistic anyway, Brexit was the make or break moment.

It's interesting they would bring male suicide to attention, as it goes against the narrative.

I wonder if they will try to spin it some way.

small tears of joy are okay with big moments such as that.

also crying in sadness at the death of a family member is also acceptable, but only in private.

crying over a shit day or Trump winning, like these libfags do, that no good.

>crying over a shit day or Trump winning, like these libfags do, that no good.
Yeah I don't get that.

well it's part of the "we can care for everyone" mentality that liberals seem to have

still doesn't get that much attention though

Last time I shed a tear, my wife gave birth.

That was 5 years ago.

Lack of a strong father figure is no doubt to blame.

As well as years of communist brainwashing by state schools and media

Only cry during sad movies crew

I cried when I broke my bong, not because it broke, but because I'm finally released from the herbal Jews vice-grip.

Guys crying is a sign of weakness and a MAJOR turn off for girls. Seriously, you could have a perfect chiseled handsome alpha male, have tons of girls fawning over him, but of they would see him cry, they might act all AWWWWW HES SO SENSITIVE AND CUTE but they will never take him seriously again. I dont know if it's intentional or subconscious but its true.

I cried when my doggo got runned up by a truck and tought he would die :(

He is perfectly fine now, I just couldnt handle him crying while I drove him to the vet

Agreed. If a man needs to cry, he should find somewhere alone and do it in private, and come back like nothing happened. Only then is it acceptable providing the reason is good.

I'd also add that whilst it may be acceptable to cry in certain circumstances, that doesn't mean it's acceptable to broadcast it or wear it as a badge of honour. There's a healthy middle-ground between never having any emotions and crying because a friend of a friend of a member of your vegan support group was misgendered.

I cried after Trump won because I realized God had righted our path.

gay

Last time I cried was Brexit, the first victory.
Some drinking beforehand was involved.

Last time before that was 5 years ago when my first crush rejected me.

These are truly man rules of crying, totally agree with my bongbros

Didn't even cry at my own father's funeral. Did get teary eyed when I heard "sorry to keep you waiting"

>Last time before that was 5 years ago when my first crush rejected me.
gay

When I read the story about Kyle Carpenter's flight home and another wounded as fuck guy was on the flight with him, and so was said guys mom. Specifically this part:

>She said to Carpenter, though he remained unconscious: “I’m not your mom, but I am a mom. We’re going back to the United States. You’re going home.”

I get a little teary eyed during the end of Gladiator. I get that it's a movie but a good movie about an honorable story.

I didn't cry when my father died.

I did cry when my dog died.

It was a moment of weakness and hasn't happened since then.
Mind you, I was alone when it did.

Tell me about the last time you cried Sup Forums.

For me it was around the middle of December. I had just gotten back from a party I was invited to to celebrate the end of the semester and I walked into my mom's room because she said she needed to talk to me. She told me that her leukemia had relapsed. I was still on acid at the time and didn't deal with it very well. I didn't do anything in front of her though. I went back out to my car.

I'm all for talking shit about and too your enemies, but don't ever underestimate your opponent.

The only 'crying' that's acceptable for a male is a single tear running down your cheek while you stand stoic.

Even then you're kind of a bitch, but it's at least within acceptable levels of bitch.

t. sperg who has never been in a meaningful relationship.

Must be something about a man and his father. On a side note my grandfather, nicest guy you'll ever meet, murdered his father with a shotgun.

I cry during movies and talent shows.

I wish I didn't. Ugh.

My dog died last year and I cried like a bitch. After a quick shower I stopped, but damn, losing a dog sucks.

I don't think there's anything wrong with crying on its own, I just don't like crying so I try not to do it often.

Does your boyfriend cheer you up

Faggotry: The thread

Men have always cried. You just prioritize being stoic because you have to hold your shit together and carry on. Because the women and children and sissy men need someone in the room to be unaffected and get shit done.

We're living in a bubble society full of people who never faced adversity or crisis telling us the problem is we don't cry more. Everything feminine is applauded in public and in private they complain there are no real men left.

It's sad that we let them seed the "bottling it up" meme. You deal with your feelings on your own so you can be the strong one so someone can deal with shit when the rest are in shock or whimpering. It's a pretty simple deal. You do it because it's necessary and you're able, a sense of duty to family or community. If you articulate that they will laugh at you because the very idea of service to fellow man is warped.

"Helping out" is now a facebook flag filter over your face or clicking "like" on some bullshit article.

> justifying yourself to the incest island nigger

kek fuckin pussy

I don't think suicidal depression is the same as "boohoo I'm feeling sad I think I'll have a cry" depression.

Looks like we've got another crybaby in this thread and it's a gypo.

this

who gives a fuck about the deluded ramblings of a bongistan cretin.

Jeez you're cranky. Must be that time of the month. Stick a tampon in it and shut up

I'm 'depressed' and I bottle that shit up in public until I have a pretty crazy break down every few weeks and cry like a bitch with a skinned knee.

It ain't healthy but I'm not burdening my mate with this shit

Crying in public is weak.
Crying alone by yourself as a man is ok.
Only time i cried was at my grandmothers funeral but only afterwards by myself. She wouldn't have wanted me to cry on her funeral.

Think I cried last time when I was drunk and playing FF7 music (sending a dream in to the universe) while thinking about my childhood.

>i cried because I'm so depressed
That's not how depression works.

Haven't cried in 7 years. I often cry from laughing so hard.

It's not unusual that a Sam Hyde video will make me laugh until I cry

Did you cry when you found out it wasn't yours?

One Piece makes me cry a lot

>but only in private.

tfw my father is going to die of cancer any day now and I'll probably fuck this up. The last time I went to a funeral was over a decade ago and I cried like a little bitch (but I was maybe 15 years old so whatever).

More embarrassingly, I briefly cried when my first dog died. I was probably close to 18 at that point (dog was as old as I was).

This, crying isn't something to stand on ceremony or get a fucking medal for. It's an emotional reaction like any other. Men don't bottle it up, if anything they don't let tragedy or sadness dictate the rest of their life.

Male suicide is there go-to
>we care about men's issues too guise
claim

They frankly don't give a shit. Somehow in some way male suicide is because of evil white men patriarchy and shit.

At least they try to highlight male suicide. Thats one thing feminists deny are even real.

I have severe depression but I keep my tears to myself. Am I still nu?

They are. They're saying the solution is for men to be more effeminate. Like they always say.

you're nu because you had to ask for validation

Guess that's true.

I stopped smoking Jan 2nd...
I actually dream again.
First week was the hardest but damn I feel better.

You should go see a doctor m8

Or talk to your family if you think that would help

Or your mates if you reckon they could talk about this stuff

A doctor is probably best though, I've done it in the past

They might recommend antidepressants. They're not bad I guess. I was on Prozac for a while which I thought was pretty powerful (I had tried Citalopram but it didn't really make a difference). Prozac really lifted my mood. After a while I hated it, it was artificial - I felt I was being inappropriately happy in social situations, which I was. But that's the thing, it makes you feel happier than normal. So then I binned them. They say you shouldn't stay on them anyway, they're only meant for getting you through really bad times. They did the job at the time though.

If you're lucky you might get counselling of some sort - I did counselling which I'd recommend. I came near to joining group counselling, but didn't in the end - I think it was because it was near the end of the year (I had counselling through my uni, because it was free and had no waiting time - my doctor specifically recommend that I do that, because NHS counselling has a massive waiting list)

Seriously, go do it man. If you don't want other people knowing about it then just don't tell anyone about it. Or do if you you don't want to keep it to yourself. E.g. you could just tell your family.

Gesundheit mein Bruder.

Nah fuck off mate

You're on a Malaysian finger puppet forum

You ain't a big man

>you're not just my problem, you are part of the problem
What did xir mean by this?

Alright Sup Forums, when was the last time you cried? Be honest!

I cried a little on Saturday after watching Patriots Day.

One of the few times I ever saw my father cry was when we buried our cat after she was hit by a car. My Dad was a tough guy who pretended he didn't care about stuff, but he secretly loved that cat. It slept in the hood of his hoodie all the time...

Last time I cried, my mother accused me of trying to manipulate her. Women are the problem, as usual.

I cried in my dreams last night, over my dead brother.

Heard this story on the radio. 30 something year old coal miner w/ severe lung damage from mine dust. Poor bastard could hardly say one word at a time without taking a feeble raspy breath. Couldn't walk or work either. Poor bastard was just trying to provide for his family and got fucked in a terrible way. Normally have a heart of stone but that got my feels.

I already posted this above but it was approximately 7 or 8 years ago when my first dog died. He'd been around since I was an infant (abnormally long-lived shetland sheepdog, one of his littermates lived to 20).

Poor guy. I wonder if any lawyers heard the story; sounds like a good opportunity for pro bono work or even contingency agreements. Firms love that shit.

>i've got many close mates who seriously struggled with depression/anxiety recently

Over what, seeing a fucking white male? Man up, grow some balls, and get over it.

I think the point of the story was that he was in a class action lawsuit. What got me though was this man sold his body to provide for his family, and then had to be a burden on them because his body got destroyed in the process.

Indeed, that is shitty. On the plus side he probably set them up for life by dying, assuming the lawsuit went through (good chance it did since class action firms are generally the highest earners in American law and have a lot of weight to throw around; they usually work on contingency, unlike many other types of lawyers, and so many of the best lawyers go into that field because of the merit-linked earning potential).

Get over it. Thats literally the cure for (((jewpression))). Exercise, eat right and stop being a whiny bitch.

Thats pretty gay. We all love Nigel but that was homosexual. Are you homo? Was your dad around?

youtube.com/watch?v=hHEOguxiUsY

This is all I have to say, and what need to be said.

I literally don't cry over anything less than noxious chemicals activating my tear ducts.

When anyone over the age of 6 cries, I feel the need to tell them what is what and to suck I the fuck up. Unless it's over someone they know who just died.

I watched Florida like a hawk on the state's site, even after it was called early in the evening. It kept creeping so close after 11pm when more precincts started reporting.

Thank kek for N. Florida.

>having anxiety
>manning up
>crying

This is how I know he doesn't have anxiety.

Literally the only time I cry is when I'm fucking shitfaced trashed and listening to feelsy music

I got teary eyed when Wilson resigned after his girlfriend died at the end of season 4 of House. And he told House "we're not friends, we never were."

when one of my family's cats died a few weeks ago

everyone loved that damn cat

I shed one tear in private when my father died.

agreeing that the clinical treatment of depression and the social structure around getting treatment is some god damn jew bullshit that forces you into giving money to pharmaceutical companies against your own best interests because 'it's what you do' and 'otherwise you won't get better'

eating right and exercising does wonders, so does fixing your sleep cycle. bipolar is probably a disorder of circadian rhythm and many people have bipolar depression that medication just makes them worse

but - fuck off you ignorant piece of shit

Oh come on. Cheesey bits of movies don't make ya eyes get a tad moist from time to time?

Ya know like when vegita finally powers up and saves the day or when the marines leave no man behind?

i dont cry at movies but thats probably because im an autistic fuck who constantly analyzes the production of the film rather than turning my brain off unless it's truly something special

and boy howdy do most tear jerker movies not do something special, they're formulaic as hell

The last time I cried was several years ago when my wife left me.

I lost her, my home, my dog, and her family (which I was closer to than i am to my own family) I cried REALLY hard.

One of the main reasons she left me was that I bought into feminism and had degenerated into a pathetic cuck. That was the last time I cried.

I have since improved myself 100 percent, and have not looked back.

DO NOT CRY in front of any woman. DON'T even cry around the vast majority of men. Try not to cry at all. Just man up and deal with shit.

projecting your masculine insecurities on other people just makes you look like a weak-ass who needs to act tough to make up for their innate self-loathing Hope That Helps

Last time i cried when i was sad was maybe 6 years ago. Since then my emotions died because i realised that life is hell and tears feed the devils.

the real cuck move is giving a shit about what other people think of you

if you gotta cry you gotta cry. but if you're crying over some shit then it better be damn worth it and doing it in front of randos means its probably not!

I haven't cried in a long time. Decided to no longer cry after mom up and shot herself. I doubt it's good for me, but I haven't had anyone complain.

These people are little bitches.

>crying at a fictional jewish tv show
now that is truly gay, i could never cry at fake shit that has no impact on my life

I used to think that way when I was young. I was proven wrong too many times now.

Crying is for children and women.

>DO NOT CRY in front of any woman.

This is very good advice

>DON'T even cry around the vast majority of men. Try not to cry at all. Just man up and deal with shit.

Aaaaaand this very attitude of
>reeeeee just ignore and repress your feelings or you arent a real man reeeeeee

Is the very reason why male suicide rates are 3x higher than female rates. Its also why most men do not seek help when they are depressed and suicidal.

afsp.org/about-suicide/suicide-statistics/
>Men die by suicide 3.5x more often than women.
>On average, there are 121 suicides per day.
>White males accounted for 7 of 10 suicides in 2015.
>The rate of suicide is highest in middle age — white men in particular.

bcmj.org/articles/silent-epidemic-male-suicide

You expect men to just deny and repress any sadness in their lifes, never talking about or dealing with it. Then when they cant take it anymore they kill themselves EN MASSE.

Look, im not saying that men should be weak effeminate cry babies . But if you cant see how your toxic attitude and culture is responsible for the suicide of so many men then i dont know what you say. You must be a sick sociopath.

I only ever cry when Skin comes on the radio.

Literally the only thing on earth besides the death of a family member that makes me cry.

I cried last week watching The Life Aquatic, near the end when they're all in the submarine and the shark is there, it's a very powerful moment.

No.

Don't ignore or repress your feelings.

Fucking DEAL with them.

That's what a man does.

Crying does absolutely nothing.

>tfw had bad anxiety and depression
>tfw tried taking pills and counseling
>tfw didn't work
>tfw I just manned the fuck up and tackled by anxiety head on
>tfw now make good money and married with kids

Telling someone to man the fuck up is actual good advice. I have never sucessfully tackled anything in my life without just saying "FUCK IT".

Every other form of treatment up until that point is a band-aid that just leaves you in mediocrity.

>Crying does absolutely nothing.
Actually it does. There is a reason it is the natural response of every human to cry when something extremely sad happens. That IS YOUR BODIES WAY OF DEALING WITH IT.

Am i being trolled right now?

Mens lives are more miserable than ever because it has become harder to fulfill ouir natural desire to be a father, husband and provider.

But these people spin it to say its because men don't share their emotions. These are fools who believe men are women are totally the same mentally and so they conclude the reason women aren't killing themselves as much it must be because they are more open.

This of course is terrible advie. Self-pity and letting out emotions can only make it worse. No woman wants an emotional man, no self-improvement ever spawned out of self-pity. All being emotional will do is leave you just as under/unemployed and just as single, if not more so. Never fall for the feminist lie on this, I know its not easy, but you must take responsibility and try to fix what is making you sad. Your sad because of very real things, not bullshit like not being open enough.

I was opposite, joy for Britain and tears on election night when I realized the greatest happening ever had occurred.

Acceptable behavior for children and women.

Not for men.

Nothing should effect you that bad that you need to cry like a baby.

wasted digits man.