Thin people make large beautiful people sad

>Donald J. Trump brought the issue of fat shaming to the fore during and after last week’s debate, when he disparaged a former Miss Universe winner who gained weight and when he said the hacking of the Democratic National Committee’s emails might have been done by “somebody sitting on their bed that weighs 400 pounds.”

nytimes.com/2016/10/02/sunday-review/the-shame-of-fat-shaming.html?_r=0

STOP SHOWING OFF, THIN PEOPLE!

Don't be the guy who jumps up on the pullup bars at the gym and does 20 with your feet held straight in front of you.

Or don't be the woman who hangs upside down on the same pullup bars and does 40 sit ups.

Don't skip the cake in favor of a big salad.

And don't go for a run where a fatty can observe you.

Don't exercise your thin privilege.

That makes certain people uncomfortable.

the fatties have no use. not worth the rendering cost to make them into soap even.

fat whites typically side with niggers

hope they get exterminated too

Weakness is strength in liberal democracies.

>thin privilege

actually, I stay thin by exercising regularly and not gorging myself with doritos and bagel bites

>being physically unhealthy is my voice and you have to listen
>this is news
When will the MSM die?

Mandatory fat suits for every American going outside when? Might as well get fat then.

Fat people have no one to blame but themselves.

I don't know when all of this fat acceptance shit started but 10 years ago I remember watching super size me in school and coming back from summer break and all of the twinkies and soda machines were removed from the cafeteria. I thought we were heading down a path where soda was going to become just as taboo as cigarettes

Messed up stuff thin people say.

>tumblr, a mental illness hivemind, is owned by yahoo and considered socially acceptable
>you can't even mention this place without being called literally Hitler

>There is even a stigma surrounding the way people lose weight. The only method that is likely to lead to a large and permanent weight loss is bariatric surgery. But patients who lose weight that way often hesitate to reveal it because other people often feel it is “cheating,” Dr. Slade said.
Is that true? Can't you do the same thing as this does just by eating less? The hard part is exercise, not eating less.

>fat activism

fat
activism

oh boy. I can guarantee there's nothing 'active' about these fat fucks.

>activism

>Weakness is strength in liberal democracies.

Imagine when victims combine minority statuses?

They must be very happy.

>thin privelidge
It's called being in shape
It prevents you from being a complete waste of space

>It's called being in shape

This woman caught a ton of shit. The pic was taken 4 days after giving birth.

Fat women all over the world BLAMED HER for making them feel bad.

Thin people are untermenschen. Human society became degenerate when we started living primarily on land.

That's highly amusing how much butthurt a single image can cause

That makes me actually angry. I'm a /fit/ fag. That body took effort.
At least, for every hambeast frothing at her while playing hungry hungry hippos with bags or junk food, there's some Chad willing to step in and make her feel better.

Did I just stumble into /fit/?

>Fat people have no one to blame but themselves.

Thank God for technology.

God damn it is so enjoyable to knock out a bunch of pull-ups in front of some fat fuck.

Nothing more political in America, anyway, than the new "Fat-shaming" protected class.

Fat is the new Gay.

>not eating whatever and being fit anyway

Cucked by genetics m8

Don't you feel a twinge of guilt because you have dem good genetics?

Not everyone does.

These people are used to blaming someone their whole lives for any bad feeling they have ever had.

The Patriarchy is popular to blame these days.

But healthy fit thin-privileged people are very blameworthy to fat people.

>Human society became degenerate when we started living primarily on land.

Our bodies think they are in heaven, being in a place where they can store fat.

In the cave days, when starvation was a very real possibility, having a little fat stored up meant life-or-death.

But now the poorest American or European eats like a king.

bumping