Did bradley Manning wilingly change sex or was he forced to do so as a revenge or something else?

Did bradley Manning wilingly change sex or was he forced to do so as a revenge or something else?

He was a mega manlet and thought he'd be in prison for 35 years so wanted to get as much sex as he could, letting him go free is an even worse fate

prob wanted more media coverage
either way clearly a fag

If you look at him from before he looks pretty low test, he probably did this because being a man is vilified in Western culture.

He's probably so pissed Obama commuted his sentence after getting a sex change to deal with incarceration. He was living the dream as the bitch of the yard, and now he has to go back into the real world as a thing.

Bet he commits another crime to get back in jail.

my guess is he was posting and lurking Sup Forums trap threads.
i would bet money on it.

What if i told you i had the full set containing boi pussy and all that?

It was done strategically for the LGBTQ community to put pressure on the Obama Administration to go easy on him, and now to pardon him.

This is the first post that makes any kind of sense. The rest are just shill faggots.

Warning to future leakers: we will cut your dick off if you fuck with us.

>He was living the dream as the bitch of the yard
This is so HAWT
MUST FAP NOW!

That picture is nightmare fuel.

He's been on 24/7 suicide watch for years. He doesn't go out to the yard. He hasn't had a conversation with anyone other than his lawyer for years. He's not allowed out of the cell to interact with other human beings and he's never been allowed to. Dude isn't even allowed clothes or a blanket, and hasn't been for years.

How in the world did we even hear he wants to be Chelsea now? Certainly not from him. We heard it from the same media that wikileaks subsequently proved were in the pockets of the DNC and everyone just calmly accepts it as fact.

This pretty much. I'm all for riding the waves of liberalism to your personal benefit, good on Manning, hope (((she))) gets her prostate milked, would watch (((her))) boypussy get pounded.

This and maybe this They are trying to destroy any credibility he might have. Revenge may also be a factor. Also I expect a "suicide" soon, either before release or shortly afterwards.

When you virtue signal so hard you cut your dick off.

>waiting for the exclusive interviews, Trump reaction tweets, and impending shitstorms

I agree.

Do you think it could be a form of traumatizing him in order to achieve multiple personality disorder? Some MKUltra technique..

The dude was always a little bitch and mentally ill.

Really brilliant strategy to say he needed to be granted early release to transition.

Wrong. Manning had been dealing with gender/sexuality issues so much he joined the army to "man-up" but once there it became more and more apparent who (s)he was, the above photo was one he took of himself in drag while on leave in Germany. While harrowing, going to prison may have saved his/her life.

Watch the Wikileaks: We Steal Secrets docu, goes into this in detail.

you mean Trump hasn't tweeted about this yet even though the story is nearly 24 hours old?

Can someone redpill me on this faggot? What did he do besides whistleblowing

He turned transgender as a political maneuver to win the favor of President Obama who is married to a transgender

Pardon was his only hope

>who (s)he was
You fucking leaf. He's a he.

But it could easily backfire on him because the white house can easily state that Manning was deeply conflicted about himself which led him to a poor state of mind resulting in poor decision making skills.

probably MKULTRA'd

you would not believe the drugs/devices big brother has that we do not know about

I always thought it was forced

Her name is Chelsea

>turning manlets into feminine traps
nice, at least they're good for something .

>tfw manlets i know wont let their insecurity and anger go and turn trans.
some of the would make qt traps (no homo)