Belarus

Pull up a few chairs there Anons, lets have a wee chat about Belarus, I'm intrigued.

Can any Belarussian Anons or Anons who have been to Belarus tell me what it's like? Just general, interesting factoids will do. I also hear it described as "Europe's last dictatorship". Honestly to me it looks like a nation who understands who they are and embraces their tradition. How is the leadership? Is the leader a tyrannical despot or does he care for his people?

Just going by the pictures on Google Images it seems nice enough, certainly no where near North Korea tier, the people look happy and satisfied.

Other urls found in this thread:

belarus.by/en/press-center/press-release/belarus-introduces-five-day-visa-free-regime-for-citizens-of-80-countries_i_0000051199.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

well they havent been culturally enriched, apparently

I have read the government is considered Social Nationalist. Golden Dawn had a little article on them several years ago.

>"Europe's last dictatorship"
only technically. its no North Korea. Nothing worse than Putin's Russia

I think it's basically a Russian satellite. I believe Russia owns most of it's industry etc.

From what I heard, it's Soviet Union and potatoes. So think of Soviet Ireland or something.

It's not, seeing how years go by and that we won't appoint Lukashenko as the supreme leader and tsar-emperor, he went quite anti-Russian.

>tfw Western European leaders don't wear formal military attire anymore

Isn't most of it's industry owned by Russia?

listen you fat fucking basement dwelling 500lb nerd virgin, Belarus exists so degenerate scum like you can lose their virginity.

>he went quite anti-Russian.
yeah, ukraine shit had nothing it do with that

I made thread about Belarus a while ago, and some Anons gave me some pretty good insight.

They love their fellow countrymen, but they apparently want to go back o their former Soviet days.

Pic related is a modern day Belorussian city, Vitebsk.

A clean but lifeless place, in my 24 years that I lived there, nothing happened, it's like Belarus is frozen in time.

Nah, he expressed this before. Pretty sure he rooted for Georgia during '08 Olympics war.

Belarus people are the only people I know who don't want others talking about their country, no matter if praising it or calling it a shithole. It's a non-country by choice.

It's pretty comfy and inexpensive there, from what I've gathered, but there's nothing to do.

Country exist ecause Moskals are OK with that. If Kremlin would want Belarus to be ruled by Łukaszenka he would be KGB'd in less than a month.

It's a buffer zone, infiltrated by russian agents, oligarchs and politicans.
Not saying that Belarus sucks their dick 24/7, but it's obvious they show no interest in western integration.

SHAME

*would NOT want

I would say that "Fuck off, we don't care" is our whole identity.

Woah there pal

>Georgia during '08 Olympics war.
kek. Who didnt. Anyway. From some bulbash I know that many things have changed afer Ukraine. Especially concerning their meme language.

I think the women are supposed to be pretty hot but also still not quite as effected by western cultural rot and promiscuity, right?

Can confirm, girls in Belarus are pretty hot.

>promiscuity

If you don't work in Belarus you have to pay tax. So this country is not for lazy people. They have a lot of factories left from Soviet Union and they are still working, lots of agriculture and milk farms.

Belarus is nothing more than a checkpoint for Russian invasions on other countries.

>tfw
Where's your face?

but Belarus doesn't have green dwarves so it's fine

Wow that graph is extremely unfortunate. Ukrainian and Russian girls killing babies left and right...

it was the main anticonception mean in the whole soviet block. After 1990 in Poland the church enforced very strict laws on abortions

Im going to Warsaw in a few weeks. Worth a detour to Belarus? Im renting a car and it about 200km to the border.

nah

I'm 35 km from the border. I have no idea what's going on in that country and have never been there. They do have death penalty, Lukashenko is a damn moron (that's only my impression of hearing him speak) and there will be a huge military exercise "Zapad 2017" with Russia this summer that will probably simulate attack on Baltic countries. They are also building nuclear plant 50 km from where I live with Russian technology. Not good. I think that it is fortunate that they are not passionately nationalistic bunch and kind of lukewarm about their statehood. One Russia is enough.

Based.

You need a visa.

Been to Minsk. It's nice. People are friendly.
Like to troll their dictator

>I think the women are supposed to be pretty hot but also still not quite as effected by western cultural rot and promiscuity, right?
This, I was also told by ruskies to skip going to Russia or Eastern Europe altogether for wife hunting and just go here.

What would be my chances at finding a late teens or early 20s cons virgin qt? I'm thinking about learning russian anyway, so I would geniunely try to integrate and not just go for the first tourist crazed girl.

The eastern european unicorns meme is fucking bullshit btw, a very large percentage of them drink, smoke and slut around just as much as western ones. Young people in general are already westernized to a great extent, I'd say. There might be a couple of good ones left, I just haven't had much luck personally finding them. Most people go to church strictly because they don't have a strong enough opinion and follow the general norms. But that doesn't mean they actually live by those principles, so your chances of finding a genuine church girl are not any good really. I'm tslking about christian orthodox girls, I've had better luck dating protestant chicks actually, a lot of those do actually value family a lot and are saving themselves for marriage.

British guy, have been to Belarus several times. Have only been to the Northern part and Minsk.

The people are nice enough but pretty passive, standard for Eastern Euros. Their police are pretty useless. Had a minor RTA in Minsk and even with a translator is took two hours for the police to sort out the required paperwork.

Largely rural in North. Not quite Ukrainian tier, or at least I haven't seen many horse and carts although I'm sure they're still used.

Minsk seems pretty clean and well kept. The women? Where to start with the women. I've never spoken to any as I'm pretty much always just passing through so haven't had opportunity to go to any bars so I can't comment on if they are easy/gold diggers etc, but fuck me are they stunning. Sit for half an hour on a road in the center of Minsk for about 30 minutes, your jaw will be stuck to the floor with the sheer numbers of very qt feminine looking women walking past.

Probably wouldn't want to go for more than a weekend though from a tourists perspective. If I were single and decent looking I wouldn't mind spending a few days there just to see.

How are the women in Slutsk?

Im married to a Belorussian, good wife, doesnt fuss, hates western women, racist as fuck, wants to be a stay at home mom, hates feminism, and voted for Trump. Have an apartment there and pay 0 taxes for it

And Im dead fucking serious

Great life choice/10

Every Belarussian I know is always a total fucking bro. Like, their character is fucking vibrant and loyal.

Conversely, I have never met a solid Ukranian.

Tell us more about the logistics of this

Fucking this, the ones that come here is like a race to the degeneracy bottom.

The only reason it became independent was because its leader, just like Ukrainian, wanted their own red carpet and Yeltsin didn't mind. Then the said leader was accused of corruption by the current one, and he is ruling since mid 90s. He has his sons in key posts, including their "kgb". It is a dictatorship, constantly milking Russia for money. But the same can be said by Azerbaijan, though they have natural resources and are not as dependent on Russia.

I think the only reason Belarus have not reunited with Russia (they are essentially Russians) is because of the Belarussian leader that wants to have it all for himself and his children.

Friendly reminder that Belarus actually is not country but artificial creation made up by traitors.

You need a visa and it's a hard border crossing. The chances of either side speaking any English is poor. Depending on your luck you could be waiting a couple of hours each way to get in or out of the country, and aside from the "I've been to Belarus!" Aspect I'd say it's not really worth it.

I'd suggest if you have a car going up to Vilnius for a night or two. Lithuania, especially crossing near Augustów and using the B roads is extremely comfy and pretty. Don't take the main roads up around Kaunas, takes longer and not as comfy. Vilnius, especially the southern half of the river is quite a vibrant place whilst still being affordable. Some interesting things to see, the KGB/Genocide museum is quite sombre and worth a look in. Often seems to be cultural events going on aswell.

i think as of last week schengen dont anymore

Poland based country. How the QTs in poland? they like burgers?

on average it's poland 10yrs ago - deep countryside is one big potato but minsk is a normal, modern city(+ commieblocks)

it's probably the best country for an it startup in the world right now

It's like Russia's Canada.

A) live somewhere with russians
B) wait to find belorussian
C) Set bait

I met one here that got a green card for education

statistics dont take for account the potential amount of illegal ones, wouldnt be surprised if we were cechia tier in that matter

If you are nice yes

they dont but dont be autistic. there is no way we could rich their level.

Wait so you actually picked her from Belarus and moved her to US or something else?

I personally wouldn't do that, I'm not even a burger but I know all too well what happens to eastern european chicks who move to the West - 0 to slut in 2 years max. Literally all of them, even the ones who move there with bf's and shit, I heard way too many horror stories by now.

Wouldn't mind buying an apartment as long as it's convenient tax wise, but wouldn't necessarily want to move there full-time, especially during winter. I know people who travel around w/ family and homeschool their kids, seems best solution personally.

How so, I dont buy into the "le deus vault polan xD" memes. Its not like polish girls are literal nuns and shit, i know some who would take a foreign cock without hesitation imo

The one i met was here and had permanent residency, thats how I knew i wasnt getting memed

Except it is... Most of the time he's just posturing for a better deal.
One day he complains about Russians, the other - he says that Belorussians are ready to die for Russia fighting the West.
Belarus is still part of Union State, it's still in military alliance with you and is part of your economic union.
And so far Lukashenko has no intentions to leave it.

No she owned her own apartment over there

Because anyone who do that is socially destroyed. I will never believe its even close to western numbers especially to czechian atheists.

Not really, polska B and from my experience the amount of harcore catholics and moral commies is about the same with both being very high

>in my 24 years that I lived there, nothing happened
Hmmm...
Ukraine has a lot of happenings and what good does it make?
And I've seen plenty of improvement in Belarus throughout the years.

having a monarchy helps with that

belarus.by/en/press-center/press-release/belarus-introduces-five-day-visa-free-regime-for-citizens-of-80-countries_i_0000051199.html

you might still need visa if driving, it isnt clear

I've had a classmate that had an abortion when she was 14. Very few people knew, most who knew didn't care. Total slut though, as long as you weren't fat as fuck or disfigured in any other way you could've get laid for pizza and few beers, but only once, because she lost interest afterwards. Many supposed-to-be-wizards lost their virginity to her.

Did she have daddy issues?

No, her dad was actually pretty okay guy, had engineering degree and started business in his field, did pretty well. Mother worked as some secretary I think. The only really traumatic event in her life was death of her younger brother(got ill when he was 4 yo and died in misery, tough shit).

In America this story isn't even note worthy. Except she'd be super fat and ugly. We're much further along the degeneracy path

Got it, well good luck to you buddy, how did you meet her if you don't mind me asking.

I've just heard way too many first hand reports of EE girls becoming 'sexually liberated' once there that I am very paranoid about ever bringing one over. So many of my long time friends got screwed over after dating these chicks throughout highschool / college, in a lot of cases even being their first.

Although I realize there are other factors which could mitigate that eg having her family with her over there and so on.

Oh just in case, that brother was her only sibling so I assume that her parents started spoiling her heavily after his death.

Same as modern Russia.

One of my peers I used to go to primary school with suposedly got his classmate's single mom pregnant (gossip?) and one younger guy (2 gimbazjum at the time) used to drop from school and go to his friend's home when his father was at work (the mother was a stay at home)

Very few people knew and know of this and I'm guessing the amount of social pressure against this type of behaviour just makes those people really good at hiding it which is as good as if it didnt happen at all imo

I don't know I've heard some pretty fucked up things about polish women mate. Supposedly there's this game teenagers take part in called 'the sun' ( yeah it's real Google it ) which is basically a big ass fucking orgy of 13-14 y olds. The girls lay down in a circle and the boys take turn going around seeing which one finishes last. These are your amazingly conservatives qts?

Was told this by a pole btw, I've never heard of something similar in any other fucking EE country.

Everybody gets screwed over by their first. It's because you actually love them

>the sun
kek. its an urban myth. i read even an article about that myth

I meant the dude was the girl's first. Which supposedly would make the attachment much stronger, apparently not as effective as cultural brainwashing tho.

> Everybody gets screwed over by their first
Not necessarily, plenty of people I know married their first ( most of them were very religious protestants tho ) and actually live a much more comfy life than almost anyone else I meet.

B

I've seen Belarus lately, Sup Forums have been banned there probably.

>Supposedly there's this game teenagers take part in called 'the sun' ( yeah it's real Google it ) which is basically a big ass fucking orgy of 13-14 y olds.
Urban myth.

It first resurfaced in catholic-conservative-old lady oriented environments and I think it looked more or less like that: some overly pious grandma asked her grandson if they aren't doing any sex games with their friends. The grandson decided to make a joke and told her the story about "the sun", which resulted in poor grandma telling her priest about it. Priest alarmed local catholic-conservative-old-lady-targetting press. Then tabloids got hold of it and it spread like mad.

If anything, people started playing it "the sun" after this story was published.

Are you new?

I believe they're fairly developed and well off, but I'm not sure why there are none of them here

I've seen them but not lately