How can Sup Forums stop white girls from mixing when they all hate white men and want to have the coffee children?

how can Sup Forums stop white girls from mixing when they all hate white men and want to have the coffee children?

dumb bitch can't do basic algebra let alone any calculus and just wants to get fucked by a black man

Where is society going?

it is going to hell because white men are just so weak

By not treating them like spoiled little girls and filling there head with lies.

It all works out in the end. Any woman who actually fucks niggers is a nigger themself or doesn't know it yet

As if journalism is a real profession...

sup Tyger? How's teaching English in Beijing?

My regards to r/hapas

Get out fucking roleplayer

did you really make another thread after you got btfo

top kek m8

Fake.

Whats up with the chinese shitposting today? Is this some kind of next hyperspace 9d chess because "muh flee tlade"?

it is not fake, it from german tv

insane r/hapas mod that lives in China

lmao, just how butthurt are you Wang?

YOU ARE FAKE
>STOP ROLEPLAYING.

>I'm a journalist in Manhattan after I emigrated to New York

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

fuck off nigger kill yourself

I take she'll be either sjw journalism, or one of those that write a whole story after barely reading half the abstract on a scientific publication.
>tfw my sister writes for one of those sites.
>Slowly getting to read more of the paper and look at the data.

Slide thread

>r/hapas

wow, what a clusterfuck of a board. Is this real?

This fag got mad in a AFWM thread today. Just accept the future, Asian women are MADE for white cock.

You are so damn fake seriously.
>netizens come to Sup Forums
>Chinks care for something outside of their comfort zone.

just accept the future that you go extinct

It is true. But there is not much we can do to stop it, other than wait and hope that it stops by itself.

This did not happen overnight. It is the result of more than one hundred years of infiltration of every part of our society. The schools, media, art, etc.

Going against all these modern parts of society is too rebellious. There is nothing we can do. People are not ready for extreme change even though they are misserable now.

Fuck off dink bitch

unfortunately yes.
Most of the cuck posts on here over the past few years have come from them.
One particularly insane member in particular who has a semi popular YT channel.

>By not treating them like spoiled little girls and filling there head with lies.

Are you telling me that girls being pampered by their parents until their early 20s, when real life suddenly hits them with a sledgehammer is a worldwide phenomenon? Hmmmmmmmmm

>go to the subreddit
>see the threads
>"Similarities between me and Eliot Rodger"

Hahahaha.

It's fucking real.

if someone tells you they want to be a journalist it just means they like to fuck around a lot

Cheng our countries are on good terms,so can I get a disscount on one off your women???

you are a nigger

>53% of white women voted for trump and are the least likely to race mix
Out yellow jew

Her troubles seem to stem from low IQ
>I wanna move to Manhattan and work as a journalist while single handedly raising my mixed race baby
WTF? Is John kill or something? If this is her fantasy then any man regardless of race or child that comes out of it will be more an accessory in her eyes rather than another person. It's clear that this girl is emotionally immature and has been taught that whatever you choose to do in life will turn out OK as long as you don't hurt others or say mean things.
>Life-tip: It doesn't

you have no idea how deep the rabbit hole goes friend.

Youtuber - Eurasian writer
Lookism.net: Copenhagen, Tyger and about a thousand other alt accounts

now look at it by age

Chinese American women are the most likely to race mix, followed by Hispanic women. Guess who they are going for?

White American are the least likely

why so rude we let you people stay here??
I'm not gonna repeat my self what's the price for 1 Chinese women aged around 18-24,I have around 700 euros.

black men are aggressive and take what they want. White boys just look at their feet and wonder what they should do in most situations. Black is confident power, white is confused weakness.

Asians are cucks even without feminism and Jews.

How does that make you feel?

>millennials are more conservate than gen xers and are having less sex with longer relationships
Get out yellow jew

kill yourself

it shows that a majority of young white women voted for the democrats

Its not fake.
Its from a german tv documentary.

When that happens Asian girls will go for brown Caucasians and pretty boy blacks. Becoming very common in London.

Bullshit. Things are beginning to change, and we can reverse the decay if we take action and stop being defeatist.

im glad you accept extinction

We won't go extinct. Just become smaller population, because of immigration and low birthrates not race mixing since white women don't do that in significant number unlike western Asian girls, which is something like 50%.

Supply and demand, the value of white cock just gets higher.

>cherry picking
>getting all your sources from media, films and radical campus's

I wish Trump the best of luck. But not every nation has a man of his calibur and not every people are as freedomloving as the Americans.

Our own Trump took his own life last summer, our own Nigel Farage got hospitalized from stress overload last fall and is still too sick to return and now we are stuck with this parody of a literal Nazi leader, who can't even get enough signatures to run for parliament.

well race mixing does increase the chances of healthy offspring so its only natural for a woman to crave for a foregein dick. that being said, you can use it your adventage as in date simply foregein woman.