And discuss why they are so terrible

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y0F6jGenEuU
dailymotion.com/video/x3avfv6
inverse.com/article/23764-best-joe-biden-memes
imgur.com/gallery/Pxp9K
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=y0F6jGenEuU

I'd rather discuss why the West is going to be great again.

Old white guy plays Lenny to cool young black guy's George. Da George can I have a rabbit George. Sure dumb white man Lenny who knows nothing

laughing my ARSE off (I'm a British Tea drinker and voted remain pip pip)

Posting this to /r/Impeach_Trump as we speak my dude Ha Ha

Obama dropped 26,000 bombs in 2016.

Fuck off reddit

> calling a fuse a wick

yeah liberals are retarded

Because they have and aura of urgency and smugness to them that is easy to hate.

Most great Internet meme's have a feeling that you can like them both ironically and seriously, and are enjoyable because they can be mixed and mashed into different meanings. Libreal memes are made to basically be propaganda to their own while trying and failing to imitate regular memes.

Think of it like this, regular memes and dank memes are like burgers while Libreal memes are like vegetarian tofu and kelp burgers.

What's fascinating about the Biden meme is that his entire persona is made up FB/the onion memes. People really think he's some kind of goofy, happy go-lucky jokester.

The whole BIDENLOL shit is strange because Biden really isn't some joke cracker IRL, he's just an average old white male Democrat politician that once and awhile has gaffs.

A good example of this is back in 2012, the onion published an article about Biden's Trans-am. People thought it was so funny that they tried to raise money to buy him an actual Trans-am, yet there was never any indications that Biden liked old cars or cars in general, it was a meme they tried to meme into reality.

That's terrible.

dailymotion.com/video/x3avfv6

(checked)

This is surely astroturf right?

If this comic were the other way around, libshits would call it islamophobic.

Is that the guy who shoves stuff in his ass on camera?

No, people actually like them. I had someone I know ask me if I've seen "the great Biden memes" going around.

kek just isn't with them

You do understand its the democratic party who makes these memes right not their voters.

Why because they only have one individual who they will place as the next presidential canidate. Democrats need someone within their oligarch to run so honestly Biden is the only choice they have.

They are beginning to understand the power of memes and are starting to play the waters with these. Its going to happen and Sup Forums is going to be hit full force by the unstopable power of 2020 Biden.

>Think of it like this, regular memes and dank memes are like burgers while Libreal memes are like vegetarian tofu and kelp burgers.

Some of them are good, but most of them are not.

man thats unfunny.

post a good one

6 gorillion hours on ms photoshoop right?

I liked the Onion one where he likes the travel as a homeless drifter and has a swiss army knife for protection like Napoleon Dynamite would do.

more a meme on liberals

Joe Biden went from a dude that lived in Obama's shadow with a dead son to some kind of manchild meme overnight.

Their best memes are copies of our memes: The retarded Crooked Hillary Pepe is such an example. Their own memes are stupid: no edge, no imagination, no humor.

It's funny, actually. It used to be that the liberal left was the cool, fun side. They made fun of conservatives and right wing people who were all seen as serious and humorless. Now, it's exactly the other way around. The liberals are the serious ones who can't take a joke and who are triggered at every sign of change and the right wingers are the fun ones, the cool ones, the edgy ones. They make fun of the left's rigidity and gullibility.

And he will sweep trump away in 2020.

Be prepared. The white man is going to kick the Don on his ass

But I actually think the whole Obama/Joe Biden best friend meme is kind of funny...

Hi Joe! Amazed you found pol of all places!

Sorry, you're a hasbeen who got played by Obama to appease white voters, you're going no where. LMAO

This. But honestly, what do you expect from a movement that got so far up its own ass about censorship it went more anti-vidja than the post-columbine right?

More like this

They're terrible because they're trying to copy us and incompetent at it.
desu Biden swearing in public was a pretty good meme though.

I-Is this what's funny out in the "real" world?

>@whitepeople humor
JUST

This almost seems like satire. The willful denial liberals have to their own hypocrisy is fucking astonishing.

inverse.com/article/23764-best-joe-biden-memes

Addendum: This is why I believe that we have a bright future ahead of us, lads. You don't capture the coming generations with rigid norms and seriousness. You get them with fun, with coolness, with rebelion. You are not a rebel these days if you think that Cheguevara was a good guy or that Communism is the final goal of every society. You are a rebel if you lean politically right.

In short: we are the future.

imgur.com/gallery/Pxp9K

Reeeee stay away from qt raifus

Compare other politicians and the memes created from them. A lot of them are exaggerated off their personalities or media portrayals. Bill Clinton is a horn-dog and a liar, Bush is an idiot who mispronounces words, Obama was an idealist and cool black guy, and Trump is the glorious Emperor who builds walls. All had some basis in the real world so they stuck, Biden and other liberal memes tried to make them cool and awesome which completely ignored reality

Those are just protomemes. Kind of like our meme images with the colors. Advice Dog etc. Ear memes are shy because there is no foundation.
The dankest, weaponized memes are the memes that build off of several layers of irony.
They don't have a snowballs chance to create dank memes though. Even with time. They would have to create a Sup Forums mirror full of obsessively posting memers and frog cultists just to generate the autistic energy that is required. And they would have to wait about 10 years for the memes to grow ripe anyway
PROTIP: Sup Forums will never be shut down because it is too value as a medium to study organic weaponized memes.

All these Biden x Obama memes are terrible, they're unfunny and make the president/vp look bad (not the intention).

i bet you cant survive 5 minutes on most viral newest posts first on imgur.

its basically reddits little gay brother.

>af

Checked and wew all caps in the ID

I don't find any of these funny, BUT I have to say, never found any of the "hahaha get it? he's black so he likes watermelon" memes you guys make funny either

I think the bottom line is memes aren't funny, it's just a way for people to feel like they are part of a community that understands each other

your enemy defines you as well.

the more obsseed you are with liberals the more you turn into shit.

stop beeing a reactionary. also stop posting this shit memes. they arent even worth the mocking.

Drumpf

act cool

Not to mention they're forced memes. So they're obviously less funny

Liberal memes are terrible because they bring light-heartedness to communism a d I refuse to participate in such an immoral activity by making communism seem any less of a danger to freedom and humanity than it already is.

Tl;Dr: suck a dick.

And Hillary wanted to start a nuclear war with Russia. Libs are so stupid it's unbelievable.