Trump won! Get over it!

>Trump won! Get over it!
Umm... no, pumpkin. Did you look at the vote counts, sweetie? Hillary won by three MILLION votes. She won by default.

Is Hillary president, sweetie?

yaas
*sips cock

I won the longest piss in my house this morning.

But that was a contest nobody was having.

>Sure feels great to win

America isn't a direct democracy, dumb cunt.

No, but she will be.

>Win so hard your opponent becomes the President

Truly how will I ever recover.

>If you defeat your enemies, they win

enlighten us as to how.
here's your (you), delusional cunt

You'll see...

Minus the number of illegals minus the number of dead people who voted beyond the grave minus the numbers of corrupt voting systems

Remove all the illegals, dead people and double dippers and lets do this Trump vote all over again. I bet shillary will lose by MORE then 3mil. But please continue to spam your anti-Trump nonsense, I love feeding off your anger and tears :)

>she won in their minds

y-y-y-you'll s-s-se

Shut up you retarded whore

fuck off kike

>Drumpfy has to make shit up because they lost the vote count
Where is the proof for any undocumented or deceased individuals voting? I'm waiting.

in 4 years when Trump is thrown out of office

NEVER FORGET THE 3 MILLION VOTES

Give Trump a chance, he haven't even started yet and everyone already butthurt.
P.S You do not want a female president, trust me i know.

hehe are you a city person?

AHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit you must be retarded to STILL not understand how the election system works in this country

ugh,mn shweetie... umgngh*gh hun?

>Bait
She over spent in places she was already popular to make sure she got the popular vote. Trump actually went to places he was expected to lose and won the game. He said it himself. "I will teach you to win..." and he did.

kek

No! go ahead, do it. make hillary take office you cunt. bring on that sweet Armageddon. nuclear civil war now!

>Uses words like "sweetie" and "pumpkin" to add to their passive aggressive attempt to sound mature and adult while acting like the people they're addressing are children

>Uses "Drumpf" unironically (if the pic says anything) like an elementary school child trying to use someone's name as a basis to make fun of them

Typical liberal behavior. Trump won, get over it. If you're going to bitch about popular vote, let me remind you that Obama lost the popular vote to Hillary, but the Libtards didn't cry over it then. I'm sure you can shut your cum-filled mouths this time as well.

Awesome so will you stop posting after Friday?

congratulations, desu

Really, hon? That's cute.

Wonderful reply, honey. Now, if maybe you wanted to be a bit less vague, then people could understand where you were going with this. You'll get there in time, sweetheart.

Fucking retard PIECE OF SHIT FAGGOT SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ikr, it's unbelievable someone can lead by 4 million votes and still lose

If you prove that Russia hacked the whole election to make Trump win and that he was in league with it I'll prove to you how the dead, illegals, and other forms of voter fraud occurred in the votes this election.

Uh oh, looks like somebody snapped. Come on, say it with me, President Trump.

MAYBE IF YOU LOOKED AT THE PROOF IDIOT

hillary won but the Drumpf is president

>american election system

Oh fantastic, so you support stronger voting laws, we'll get this fixed right up, you can watch from the sidelines for 8 years.

lol who cares. We have the white house and both chambers of congress. I couldn't care less how we got them. You fucked nigga. Get ready to introduce your collective neck to our boot. They're going to get real intimate over the next 8 years.

There is no proof just hearsay. I bet you're one of those idiots who believed Iraq had WMDs just because the CIA said so.

He won under budget of 3 million votes

Top kek, this sums it up well.

Legally trump won, but politically he lost. Politically, trump is illegitment and will never be president for many, maybe most, Americans.

YOUR WRONG THIS IS THE CLEAR PROOF xD

>Trump didn't win
>Trump is still president-elect

Do liberals ever do anything but lose?

be careful /lgbt/fag
don't want to push Sup Forums

>trump is illegitment and will never be president for many
That's an undemocratic stance.

>eight years

Wait what? I get the message the comic is trying to make, but could they have made a reasonable board state for checkmate? How the hell do you get in this position?

I suppose the board could also represent the awful, unexplainable position the Dems put themselves in...

>Wait what? I get the message the comic is trying to make, but could they have made a reasonable board state for checkmate?
autism

>That awkward moment when you dont know how US elections work