What happened to /dvg/?

What happened to /dvg/?
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

littlepigfarm.com/how-much-is-a-pig/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'd actually prefer to discuss this pig idea. I am intrigued. Do you have a newsletter?

>tfw your family used to raise a couple since ever but the EU banned it

I just found it on Sup Forums once brah

EU banned raising pigs?

I would like to buy a pig, but I'm not sure what is the difference between a hog and a pig, and I don't want some hayseed taking advantage of my ignorance.

Higyene regulations are much stricter. You can't just gave a small pigsty in your property, like we have been doing for centuries.

This thread is now about raising useful, friendly, delicious, and Saracen repelling swine.

I don't mind, although I live in an apartment so I have little to contribute
And if anyone knows what happened to /dvg/, that would be great

>Higyene regulations are much stricter. You can't just gave a small pigsty in your property, like we have been doing for centuries.

that sounds like racism in disguise. pigs are people too.

>And if anyone knows what happened to /dvg/, that would be great

if your comment is not about pigs and pig related political movements, it's probably off-topic and might earn you a ban.

Stupid meme but as the other poster said

We need to discuss the perks of pig ownership I view it as this:

>Companionship for ~2 years
>Food after that

You get a lot of meat and quality eating. A pig is a great investment.

Ignore OP because he is a faggot who thought he could make this meme for the lulz. This is a serious pig ownership thread now.

>This is a serious pig ownership thread now.

I've always heard that pigs are smarter than dogs, but It might be feminist propaganda.

They are smarter. So long as we euthanize the pig as humanely as possible, I don't see a problem. It's not like we would do to pigs what the Chinese do to dogs (torture them to get their "glands" going for flavor).

but pigs are for loving, not killing :(.

Ok so I hunt and I fish, I have no problem with killing an animal and making good use out of it. But I would never kill and eat my dog, you know? So I'm wondering if the 'companionship' aspect of raising a pig is unrealistic.

Or do I just need to nut up?

I also heard that French chiefs use pigs to hunt for truffles.

are those french pigs looking for truffles?

truly the pig is a gift. Who knows what else we might train them to do.

>But I would never kill and eat my dog, you know?

dogs are not full of bacon and BBQ pork, which might be driving your decision.

I view it this way, their life expectancy in the wild is only a few years. They had a good life with a human friend with plenty of food and not a worry. They lived the ultimate pig life on earth.

Perhaps if it was a very good and exceptional pig, I would spare it's life and keep him as a permanent pet.

Good point.

So, how much does your average baby pig cost? Where does one go about sourcing them?

Oates are a cruel substance brother, keeping us warm in the winter but ever hungery in the long days of summer. To be bound by oates is to be bound by sin, a slave to stale time and space. The Supreme madness that there is a freedom outside oates is a poision to the mind, brother.

Imagine a world without oates, a world without taste, or a toung to taste. Nay, brother, it is a world covered in shadow that was existent long before the dark of night, illimunated by a strangly shining light that owes nothing to the light of day.

I can kill livestock even if i get attached, but I can't kill pigs they are just too friendly :/. Luckily most of the time you don't have to pay much attention to them.

>They lived the ultimate pig life on earth.

Pic related is the ultimate pig, sorta like the Viking version of the modern Swede.

>dat pic

Creepy as fuck, especially because their vaginas are between their forelegs and not hind legs.

>Viking version of the modern Swede
kek.

WE WUZ WARTHOGZ.

I agree. that pic is not right.

Faggots. Four legs means two pussies.

>If you are looking for feeder pigs, then why not check out Craigslist? There are usually quite a few cheap pigs to choose from. Just be warned: Any body can raise a pig, and they don’t need to know what breed they have to do it. I have seen some real ugly pigs on Craigslist that folks are pawning off as Yorkshire pigs, Hampshire pigs, or even Duroc pigs. Not to mention the number of pigs that are Ferrel(wild) crossed to domestic. I suggest getting to know the breeds of pigs first. Also, be careful about buying a Ferrel hog. Not that they aren’t good to eat, but they don’t convert commercial feed to muscle very well. You end up with lots of fat and feed ain’t cheep. I have seen decent pigs go anywhere from $50 to $100 on Craigslist.

>Auctions are another good source for feeder pigs. Many farmers will take their cull pigs(not worth breeding) to the auction as a way to get rid of a lot of baby pigs real fast. You can pick up pigs pretty cheap at a livestock auction. I have seen them go for $5 all the way $70, depending on breed, size, and market value. Again, make sure you know what you want and don’t let some slick talking idiot sell you a junk hog for top dollar.

CHEAP AS HELL. Do you think they can live on cat food?

littlepigfarm.com/how-much-is-a-pig/

>don’t let some slick talking idiot sell you a junk hog for top dollar

that's what I fear. being the laughingstock of the county with a damn junk hog.

I think KEK was involved when I drew CarlosFroge years ago but somehow chose a brick wall pattern.

If a real pig farmer could chime into this thread, that'd be great.

You are probably only going to be able to use one pussy at once, all the fucked up anatomy is going to be in the way of any kind of sexual act.

>don’t let some slick talking idiot sell you a junk hog for top dollar
>that's what I fear. being the laughingstock of the county with a damn junk hog.

Fraud violates the NAP. If he sold a junk hog and advertised it as being a healthy fruitful hog, he has 100% committed a fraud which gives you the right to retaliate, including the use of lethal force per the NAP.

That made me remember, there is a beast that tricks people into drawing his image. But I can't remember it's name, cool froges tho.

I have three pet pigs and I can assure you that they do make good pets. They are social animals and having them as pets is similar to keeping dogs. You can house train them and teach them tricks.

Could you post some pictures of the pigs just chilling indoors?

I'm going to be in Great Britain this summer. Will they be big enough to barbeque by then?