Enoch on Rebel Yell

radio.therightstuff.biz/2017/01/18/rebel-shoah-fashy-struggle-session/

So to summarize the podcast:

>Boo hoo I've lost everything
>My wife is just a normal woman who has fallen victim to leftist cultural brainwashing
>Jews are okay in the movement if they contributed something
>Gays are also okay
>We don't advocate for the hating of other races
>Trust us goy my wife and I never had any access to your forum data
>You are a tinfoiler if you are worried about your info being stolen in the paypal donations, because SS owns it, and the data is safe with him goyim
>Don't argue with naysayers on the forum, they are just leftist shills
>You are just making stuff up if you think we are a honeypot "those accusations are literally bullshit"
>NSA only collects data, they don't do psy-ops so don't worry, there is no way we could be compromised!
>People are butthurt and that's why we were doxed, but haha it didn't work :^)
>Oh and we're not sorry for lying to you this whole time, but trust us about all your info being safe goyim, also don't forget to d'nate next week since mike is for reals out of a job and wife!

Listen to it at around 1:18:40 onwards. Asked about people of Jewish ancestry, this was his reply:
>"There is an absolute purist stance, which is like, they are simply not allowed, in which case I have to go"

also apparently according to kike Enoch the alt-right is not white nationalism

Other urls found in this thread:

media.8ch
youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There is literally nothing wrong with being Alt-Right.

One of the most radical things you can do is to actually believe TRS when they say they are goys

Daily reminder that the original members of the nazi party were

>Emil Maurice, an ashkenazi jew
>Rohm, a fag
>Rosenberg and Himmler, neopagans
>Goebbels, the clubfooted

Topkek is Sup Forums actually trying to LARP about being more strict than Hitler?

Lol. I remember when I used to listen to TRS.

Its pretty cringe and it deserved to die, but the manner in which it died is just hilarious.

That being said I feel a tiny bit bad for kike enoch (a tiny bit).

>Everyone i don't like is a jew
>only the left jumps to conclusions because they have emotional issues

pick one

The right was gaining ground because the left lacked standards,now both the right and the left are showing a lack of principles.

>now both the right and the left are showing a lack of principles.

What did the right lose, exactly?

I guess 8/pol/ was right again.

More brainwashed degenerate anti-fa faggots make posts on pol to try and divide the goyim. Sad! It ain't gonna work and you'll find yourself in ..

Accepting faggots in their ranks for starters

they should of dropped enoch, that atleats would stave off the downfall of TRS. if you listen to TDS after mikes comeback, you're a cuck

Don't mean to sound like a queer or anything, but I can't tell whether or not to like your post without a username friendo.

Agreed. But there is a hell of a lot wrong with siding with TRS at this point.

Dude, HITLER thought that was fine. Ends justify the means, and as along as gay people recognize that homosexuality is overall degenerate then they are fine.

Sup Forums and white nationalist are LARP'ers of the highest order if they think otherwise.

15 minutes in and it's gay as fuck. He should have addressed the wife thing in depth up front but nope.

This

Why exactly should Hitler be the standard I measure my morals by? Im an etnonationalist. Not a Nazi. Hitler doesnt mean shit to me.

And fags are degenerate scum.

Hitler was also a vegan and didn't have kids,should we follow that too?

Emil Maurice was an eight Jewish

Antifa and 8pol actually did you are favor by closing this honeypot preemptively

This. Antifaggots and their 8cuck useful idiots need to go back.

Holy shit the shilling is real...

>ITT (((WHITE NATIONALISTS)))

If even Hitler cucked on the JQ, I don't see why you wouldn't expect everyone following in his footsteps to. Just throw leftists out of helicopters. That's all anyone needs to focus on.

media.8ch DOT net/file_store/a80d405b5c8bd58979bfb9d5f22ce6b8877a485a0bb7c697b983672eeec15211.mp4

Top kek, Kike Enoch admitted it yet again! Also, listen to him spew his kike bullshit.
>hur dur i never heard that people were booted for being partially jewish durr
lmao

soundcloud.com/user-143790702
some choice high lights

BASED ANTIFA

ALT RIGHT KEKED AGAIN

FATSHITS BTFO

And Rohm was purged along with the rest of the SA.

A large amount of the NatSoc leadership were neopagans, and only in recent years with MUH CIVIC NATIONALISM has being anti-pagan been a thing.

reported for advertising your shitty podcast.

Unlike TRS fags, most of us here dont actually worship Hitler and larp as nazis.

Disappointed that they would backpedal like this. Go back to ignoring these fat jews

Circle jerking continues for e-celeb shit

More bullshit excuses to purity spiral. You know what else happened to the nazis?

They got doxxed, arrested, infiltrated, and shot. They didn't circle jerk in anonymity in a country that protected freedom of speech.

>i'm an ethnonationalist not a nazi

Well congrats. You still have to make concessions to gain allies ya twit.

>Hitler was vegan

nothing wrong with this

>who didn't have kids

to keep up public appearances among women and so he wouldn't have to focus on his family and his country

>an eighth jewish

Still jewish according to Sup Forums's standards of not a single drop.

NEW OPERATION FRANTIC. THE ANTIFA MODS CAN'T KEEP US DOWN.

Enoch should have either dropped out himself or just told his detractors to fuck off and continued on. They picked the worst possible course (groveling + evasion). I hate to say it, but after listening to this shit I'm predicting a long cringey bleed-out.

>gaining allies wherever you cn find them who won't stab you in the back
>lets not do this

Please do this, the west needs to collapse first before it can rebuilt and you would just be prolonging the inevitable.

>Just pinochet them man lmao

Nice meme.

Mike is alright by me. The antifags who spread the dox are trying to get maximum impact by using right wing anonymous boards and stirring up conflict.

this

wife is a kike, for 10 years they don't have any kids

there are some real issues here

>Enoch should have either dropped out himself
What about all of his faggot friends who have known about this for literally years? Every single podcast creator, everyone on the faggy "death panel", all of them. Every. single. one.

The shilling for Kike Enoch is ridiculous.

>no kike is normal
>fags are degenerate
>psy-ops happen
>the Alt Right is a forced meme

>And Rohm was purged along with the rest of the SA.

And he was still used wasn't he? FFS stop LARP'ing about having eized state control.

>he thinks im natsoc

Nope. But a lot of strategies were sound. Get over yourself.

I'll side with him because he's entertaining and stormfags make shit content.

Sorry if that sounds harsh, but I think that's actually pretty common theme here.

This desu.

If you actually believe that kike lover is all right then you are a (((civic nationalist)))

Have fun getting raped by niggers in your globalist utopia.

>shilling for Enoch
>he said posting under a 2 post OP

N E W
E
W

I worship Kek and LARP as a Nazi.

Im willing to accept homos and even non-whites who understand they have to be deported in this movement.

But marrying a Jew? Fuck off man. Thats the soul of the enemy. I can never trust Enoch and TRS.

>I'm an antifa tard that doesn't know what greentext is for

The guy who taught me not to be such a fucking gay cuck is now a complete gay cuck
I have mixed feelings about him.
>Try to listen to earlier shoahs
>Can't unsee his fat face
>Realize he wasn't that hardcore to begin with
Huh funny how perspectives can change

>But marrying a Jew?

10 years ago when he was libertarian. He discovered moldbug 2 or 3 years ago into a long marriage. This is what happens when you have conflicting interests in personal and private life.

lrn 2 nuance. He got married before he was redpilled and had an existential struggle with his wife.

I mean what were they going to do? They started TRS long before they got to the point ideologically where it was an issue, and like you said they're his friends. He should have addressed it ages ago, but that's on him.

My only investment in this is that they seemed like fairly normal guys for this movement and that made their content enjoyable/funny. The groveling and excuse making gives me the sense that this is the beginning of the end.

Another thing: I'd be willing to accept Enoch if he repented and ovened his wife.

Have you listened to this podcast? He rags on pedos and jewish bolshevism in this one WHILE REFUSING TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS JEW WIFE!

>He thought the alt right was "hardcore"

wew its like the olive branch between esoteric traditionalism and populism. Its as watered down as it gets.

Leftypol can you guys seriously go seek gainful employment your shilling is sad

Antifa has aids and so do you

>altright is not white nationalism
I thought it was ethno nationalism desu. I'm ok with Mike, some Jews can turn themselves around
>brother Nathaniel
>Benjamin h. Freedman
Thoughts?

>lrn 2 nuance
Nuance is for weaklings.

A fat fuck with a jew wife is telling me how to act. Fuck him, he doesnt even have the goddamn discipline to pick up a barbell.

Faggot should have dumped his wife. You think these ideas havent cost me personally? Ive ditched friendships, carreer opportunities and even financial opportunities over my beliefs. Fuck that spineless coward.

>I mean what were they going to do? They started TRS long before they got to the point ideologically where it was an issue, and like you said they're his friends. He should have addressed it ages ago, but that's on him.
Lmao, they've been enforcing purity on the forums since they began. Their entire show is based on le epic gassing the kikes and "civic nationalism is for cucks". It's called The Daily Shoah for fucks sake.

>b-but it was just an edgy libertarian podcast and they called it that to mock the fact that the j-
shut up faggot, repeating the same shit over and over again changes nothing.

> My only investment in this is that they seemed like fairly normal guys for this movement
Exactly. They lied.

>being pro-white isn't important
>being anti-fag is the only thing that matters, regardless of immigration stances
>Islamic apologists welcome
t. baitchan

>WHILE REFUSING TO ACKNOWLEDGE HIS JEW WIFE!

Its almost like he's still getting over it. rly makes you think. Although that is a problem with Enoch, he always had a massive ego.

Gainful employment is like kryptonite to commies.

>listening special Shoah
>we wandered into political territory we didn't be except
They were a social club first and foremost.

Stfu OP you and the other IM retards are just mad that no one supports your collaboration with antifa and attack on the Daily Shoah, top kek

Step 2) Get redpilled (allegedly)
Step 3) Ringlead a bunch of extremist LARPers in a private Internet forum and ban anyone who even hints at having a 1/10th Jewish second cousin by marriage
Step 4) Deny you knew this was happening and claim that you were actually a civic nationalist the entire time

LOL

reality: They lied because they knew they were about to make an assload of money, and now that they can't they're doing everything within their power (not much) to salvage what they can from this rapidly sinking ship.

We did it, goys! We destroyed TRS! Take that, nazis!

Now let's take out (((Trump))).

>being anti-fag is the only thing that matters, regardless of immigration stances

Most faggots are becoming pro-white because whites are the only "race" that defends them,bunch of parasites.

Why is Sup Forums still talking about irrelevant ecelebs? Why are the people making twenty of these threads a day obsessed with some gay podcast about Jew jokes?

>Our NYC group is a very high trust group

bahaahahahah. Holy shit Enoch. Just stop and go away. You're killing what's left of TRS with each minute you stay on the air.

All the people I know IRL who listen to TRS or are on the forums are on the verge of abandoning TRS. And I know quite a few alt righters in real life.

This was a disaster to begin with, and the refusal of TRS to acknowledge the issues with Enoch is going to kill it.

>Nuance is for weaklings.

Actually its how you start a populist movement, this guy was only redpilled about 2 or 3 years ago. The whole point of the alt-right was tying to start a pseudo-traditionalist political movement that appealed more to the mainstream by replacing leftist ideals of the person with the right wing and traditional ideals of the person.

Congrats on your own accomplishment, but that is not how political movement work, and that isn't how people work.

What went wrong?

The problem is that he owns TRS,the best choice would be to bring everything down and restart anew.

Yeah. Listening to it now and I'm hearing none of that

Hahahahaha, you all got punked.

Any one you who gave one cent shluld go find MIKE and take it outta his fat jew ass.

Any one on here who says its ok, and people should just go back is literally a shill, or more likely working for trs.

Youve been lied to, dont forgive dont forget. Fuck TRS, Fuck mike das jew

>The whole point of the alt-right was tying to start a pseudo-traditionalist political
The whole point of the "alt-right" was to fleece idiots for everything they're worth, and in another 1-2 years these lying hypocrites would have done exactly that. If you look at their bitcoin address, you can see that they made 18k already in bitcoin ALONE. Give me a fucking break.

End goal: Take as much as they could from gullible idiots who were using TRS as a social club.

That's why faggots still defend them--TRS is the only group of "friends" they have.

>at having a 1/10th Jewish second cousin by marriage

they banned someone for having a full jewish wife, allegedly.

>he was a civic nationalist the whole time

Really? What are the proofs on this?

>They are carpetbaggers

More proofs? Or are you just butthurt?

watching these fucks burn after months of raiding is so goddamn sweet, I'd like to thank them for the entertainment. anyone have his wife's paypal, I'd like to cutout the middleman and give her my money directly. can you imagine the divorce settlement once her lawyer plays Enoch ranting about her and her mother's heritage

Look here's the thing,
Enoch was never a hardcore goy to begin with, he's even said himself that he was a former librard, an atheist to this day, and lives in Jew York. No one is perfect, we all have our flaws, but I really don't think he, or TRS were trying to co-opt our movement, if they were they would have gone the faggot milo route
>civic nationalism
>dems are real racists Goy
>NO jq
They didn't go around parading themselves at college campuses to "trigger" live for shekels, they did poster campaigns that helped convert normies. I think the most plausible Jews thing they did was pool parties were you had to pay if I'm not mistaken, but that's on you for paying

This, pretty pathetic tbqh

They used to take bitcoin back in 2013, if you donated back then, whatever you donated would have at least tripled.

Its a podcats. Their views are what they sell and their views have so far ruined a lot of their lives.

Holy fuck how many more memes will you fall for, kid?

>That's why faggots still defend them--TRS is the only group of "friends" they have.
>Blatant psychological projection

kek

Our most vocal, extreme constituents are manchildren who wouldn't know regime building if it threw them out of a helicopter.

They demand purity and uniformity that wasn't even asked of in previous fascist regimes and burn down anyone who steps out of line on non-vital issues.

>they banned someone for having a full jewish wife, allegedly.
Were you even on the forums...?
>Really? What are the proofs on this?
Are you fucking retarded? Are you not even keeping up with everything that has unfolded? The guy is a kike with a turbokike cultMarx wife, every single person involved is a fucking degenerate who has been covering for him, the guy who runs their mumble is a CONVICTED murderer who choked a fucking hooker to death, they're a bunch of literal LARPing libertarians who are doing nothing but keeping the gravy train going (or who were until it all crumbled after mike got dox'd)

fucking idiots

I assume you are sympathetic because muh TRS is funny but I bet you don't know all of the facts, my nigger

Divide who? He is a jew, his brother is black, he lied to EVERYONE.

You cant deny it was all a psyop because, thats what it is.

Ylu nazi fags denying you've been douped is fucking hilarious. I hope you keep listening and donating to kike enouch, you fags deserve each other.

Giant jewish conspiracy revealed, and you twats just look the other way...lol

You're putting words in my mouth you homo. I never claimed it was a libertarian podcast and I've never been on the forums. My only point was that you don't jettison old friends on a whim and I can empathize with that. It was his problem to deal with.

All the points were still valid and the shows were still funny. To reiterate I think its going to die now because they're groveling and low energy. The added irony here is that Mike, being a fat sexually degenerate sperg, probably has a lot more in common with you than he does with a crypto-normie like me.

>the only rational explanation for the behavior of people who were saying "gas every kike on the planet" last week on the forums and who are now defending kike enoch is somehow "projection"
>this is how you fucking faggot retards argue
k

>b-b-b-b-b-but it's a joke it's all memes
>backpedal backpedal backpedal backpedal backpedal backpedal backpedal backpedal

>Congrats on your own accomplishment, but that is not how political movement work, and that isn't how people work.
Buddy, Im a member of the biggest alt right group outside the USA and you're telling me how to form a movement?

How about you go build up a movement before trying to teach me. Spineless faggotry leads to the likes of TRS.

>and I've never been on the forums
then shut the fuck up

>The guy is a kike

again. More accusations with 10 times less proofs because you are in emotional distress

>part of the forum

Nope.

>Guy was a criminal

ok. Is he still a criminal? Did he strangle that hooker yesterday?

Google Ernst Rohm.

>old friends
>everything that came out is a "whim"
Dude how many friends do you have

Oh no, without your irl friends TRS is doomed!

Pretty gay that Mike was married to a half jew and that he appears to be a lardass but IM and 8ch are way gayer boyo, I'm sure TRS will survive just fine

Here you go shills, quick breakdown of your old fanbase should help

>reminder that it's the SUBVERSION FACTOR that is irreconcilable.

>most people would accept some part jews who proved themselves and were honest from the beginning

Turns out the good goy edgy-cultâ„¢ is not the true redpill. Who would've thunk it?

>again. More accusations with 10 times less proofs because you are in emotional distress

youtube.com/watch?v=vEv672uRhLQ

and another one in the OP, 1:18:40
>"Jews... There is an absolute purist stance, which is like, they are simply not allowed, in which case I have to go"

Maybe he himself isn't a Jew (it's plausible, though), but look at literally every other detail of this situation, you fucking idiot.

not even gonna bother reading the rest of your retarded post

Wife is currently 45, they met 10 years ago and married in 2009

Look schlomo here's the thing,
>Enoch said he was a liberal cuck before THREE years ago
>married partially like wife TEN years ago
I'm not trying to put right defend him, I'm just sick of the purity spiral bullshit. I think it's good content (my opinion) and their poster campaigns have been working bigly. Go crawl back to cuck chan or JIDF or wherever the fuck you came from

>only rational argument
only rational argument
>only rational argument
only rational argument
>only rational argument

Wew how much more cna you admit you're compromised? Maybe people - i know this sounds hard for you to understand - disagree with you without having emotional arguments?

>b-b-b-b-b-but it's a joke it's all memes

Okay, so so far your arguments have been

>projection
>ad homs
>straw mans

You're really not making your case. Maybe go outside and talk a walk or something.

I forgive him. I was a Bernie supporter at the start of this election before becoming redpilled.

Is it really that hard to believe that he didn't change after 10 years of marriage?