MEME MAGIC

Has Meme Magic gone too far??

Liberal protester sets himself on fire outside of Trumps hotel in DC, as a form of protest. Pussies out and the cops come. The first cop on scene is named

Michael SHOAg

Kek

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4130760/Protester-sets-fire-Trump-Washington-hotel.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4130760/Protester-sets-fire-Trump-Washington-hotel.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek is more powerful than him. That's why he burns.

Simple Theurgistic Kekism, my child.

Im curious to know the name of the shoahe'd man. I'm just waiting for the (((irony)))

>man
He didn't even burn to death.

Though, one wonders where all this insane liberal cultism is coming from.
They didn't do this for Bush, that I recall.
Are they afraid that they can't seduce or bribe Trump?

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4130760/Protester-sets-fire-Trump-Washington-hotel.html
>from California
Can you burgers just sink it into the ocean already?

>Can you burgers just sink it into the ocean already?
But Romania, California is the one that prides itself on healthy eating, veganism, and yoga.

You want to be appealing to the steak-grilling south. They've probably got some Republican Voudoun going to flood California any day now.

Kek

>"hurr durr i know what i do"
>"you heard about that tibetian monk that burned himself to dead in front of the Chinese Parliament"?
>"im gonna do just that and it's going to be lit as fuck"

Can we meme this into a common practice?

We could use the Buddhist monks burning themselves for "see, this is how you fight tyranny!"

Kek seems to support suicidal insanity, so you always could.

But can you handle the blood on your hands?!

(Not that people committing suicide to protest Trump is anything but sheer poor decisions on their part.)

>set himself on fire
>lay down near some fire

Couldn't even self immolate properly.

>people
>leftists

Also, your digits, as well as my pali and dos trip digits confirm we must initiate operation BBQ for America.

post it everywhere faggots

Jesus, these digits just don't end. Kek wills it!

It's the infantile nature of the left now, they just can't accept their turns over.

>set himself on fire
>clothes freshly lit on fire neatly placed on the floor
that or they are the longest burning clothes ever

Kek's will.

Tell the other threads.

If had gone trough with it he would have been a serious badass. Now hes just a clown.

Kek, thy will must be done

So did the Shoah happen ?

This is the results of liberals playing with meme magic. They don't understand what they are doing, they are playing with fire, and when you play with fire kek smites you.

It's becoming too easy...