Post redpilled characters

Big Boss is literally a globalist though

His voice actor

David Hayter is a cuck both inside and out. I fully understand why Hideo left him for Keifer Sutherland. HE MADE A GOOD DECISION!

In very specific terms, though. He basically wanted a world where soldiers weren't fucked over by their governments.

Obviously that won't stop happening, so he tried to build that little part of the world.

Otoya Yamaguchi

Kazuhira "if you're a nig then get off my rig" Miller

Kazuhira "If you fulton a coon, I'll shoot the balloon." Miller

Solidus "Literally did nothing wrong" Snake
Damn the Patriots!

Underrated post.

Kazuhira "Motherbase for the master race" Miller

Also pic related.

Red pilled characters are usually the villains since its their realization of the world (taking the red pill) that made them the way they. Their means of accomplishing their new found goal is whythe hero is tasked with taking them down

Fuck the eternal anglo.

I think a better choice would be Rorschach

absolutely

It's a retarded ideology

This

>wasn't voiced by Hayter
Solidus Snake is Best Snake

That's because Kojima's writing peaked with MGS.

Came here to post this. Based af

this

I feel like Hanlon could be considered red-pilled, albeit purveying blue-pills for the safety of his people. Which is, in my opinion, the greatest non-life threatening sacrifice one can make.

John Cygan should've voiced Big Boss/Venom in MGSV. Kojima would've saved a lot of money too.

His character was wasted, just like Liquid was.

Killing them off in one game was absolutely retarded.

You made my day with that post. I already knew that but still. Thank you user.

Sand nigs out!!

Agreed. The voice was great.
Here's to you
Worse than dying, they lived on as worthless plot devices (Arm and coma limbless zombie).

>posting the wrong Big Boss

MG is more or less a very dense but wtf lore, most of it doesn't make sense or is retarded, sad

>redpilled
>rescues a bunch of backstabbing niglets

Any half-decent villain is also always written the way the author actually feels

MGS was a good game that stayed in the realm of things, but even then if you've played Metal Gear 2 you can see how Kojima recycled a lot of themes.

MGS2 was recycled as fuck as we all know but with Postmodernist philosophy.

MGS3 was an origins story that didn't really cover a lot of new territory either. By the time 4 came out, it was a clichéd paint-by-numbers formula.

Kojima was literally out of ideas and it's a shame.

>choosing to live a lie
>redpilled

JC Denton

Hmm all I see is a medic.
Kids always idolize the hero of a story. Adults learn to rationalize the intentions of the villain.

Immediately after rescuing them, he pretty much suggested to turn them into child soldiers for his own bidding.

>choosing to live as one of the greatest soldiers ever, even surpassing the original Big Boss.
>Savior of the English Language

is he ?

At least even if he doesn't have any new ideas his games are not that bad, I very liked MGS4

True, it's just a shame that he wasn't able to push the envelope like he did with MGS. That was one of the first video games I remember where they turned into the cinematic versions we know think of.

King radovid the V from the witcher 3, if he wins the war he ends up burning all the Dwarves, Elves and magic users at the stake in the name of the eternal fire.
What a based guy!

The Witcher is the red-pilled fantasy Game of Thrones pretends to be.

this

>not posting the true most redpilled character

what's the difference?

who is that semen demon?

I think they're both good choices

The funny thing is, I can relate to the Comedian, Rorschach and Ozymandias as well.

While he is initially my favorite character, ultimately the only reason Rorschach works so well as a character is because he spends the entire story within a white civilization

The first is Big Boss and the other is you.

Kate Marsh from life is strange.

One has a medical degree.

>my face when killing friends over ideological differences to forge a new world

>differences to forge
differences on how to forge*

Lmao picking Vernon Roche over Dijkstra.

Ozymandias might basically be the Jews, but his determination to mold the world to what he sees as right should be inspiring to us all

Rorscach was an autistic gaytard with a giant chip on his shoulder because muh mommy was a whore

He's a fucking pathetic character

NEVER TRUST AN ELF
the lesser races must be purged from the kingdom

I just realized that MGS is such a perfect entry-level redpill. Man 2 fugged with my mind so bad when I first played it because I saw the parallel with what they were saying and the real world and began to question things. Now, that kind of thinking is like nothing to me and I understand so much more about society.

t. vidya intellectual

>be virtuous elf bro that gets aryan puss and kills the only arab in the land

ONE MORE GOD REJECTED!

>picking a treacherous rat like Dijkstra

yeah that'sthe point of the character, that ultimately he's a pathetic crazy person, i can't fucking understand how it flew over peoples heads

looks like the toyota dude from forward thinking on youtube

For someone so traumatized he actually knew how to manage company orders and maintain artificial hives and properly research them, until that unlucky "incident" that destroyed everything at the end, him and the empress he was so obsessed to get payback with included.

His name is literally Eisenberg.

>not knowing the prophet
>being an enemy of Kane

i started watching naruto, aways thought it was a silly chinnese cartoon, but holy shit does it have a fuckton of good ideas especially for young boys. shame about all the technical bullshit like flashbacks every 5 minutes and bad animation

why the fuck can't the west make cartoons for young boys like naruto?

The inspiring point about his character is his reaction to crime, you know, burning that child murderer alive and so on, and how he comes to the realization it needs to be done.

Outside of doing that, he is a social outcast with sexual anxiety, but that doesn't really have much to do with it. I'd fight in a war with a asexual hobo if he had morals like that.

The Comedian is an ideal soldier.

What I like about Ozymandias is that he realizes the people who are too stupid for their own good become a problem on the collective scale, and how he's willing to ignore the fact that it's morally wrong to kill innocents when the pragmatic greater good reaches a certain point.

What I greatly dislike is how he aims his attack at civilization centers that represent humanity's more intelligent specimens.

It's understandable that the more intelligent and advanced are more dangerous to themselves and each other even, due to how advanced they are, but still, in my view, humanity is nothing without the best of us and the top priority should be to always aim destruction at the worst collectives, because that also decreases the statistical need for people like Rorschach or the Comedian

was he a robot or just had a robot hand?

What is this one called?

>we can't expect god to do all the work
why can't atheistfags get that, god gives but doesn't shove it down your throat, christ why are people so dumb

I hate being a phone poster, sorry if it doesn't show correctly faggots.

He's not a moral character in any way. His motive is personal vendetta and he doesn't give a single shit about the consequences of his actions.

finally someone that agrees

Fuck no. GRRM is a raging faggot

No, he's one of the "Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people!" guys

>His name is literally Eisenberg.
What are you implying? He was literally the only person doing his work in the game, everyone else was just off being retarded and doing stupid shit like the Iron Bears secretly stealing eggs and artifacts and selling them to pirates/mercs, which actually led to the destruction of the POC+PODS

>he doesn't give a single shit about the consequences of his actions

Everything he does has good consequences

Except arguably exposing Ozymandias, but I already pointed out I actually sort of understand the Machiavellian and somewhat pessimistic action of just blowing the fuck out of civilians of collectives in order to stop them from doing it themselves, even if based on a lie.

The idea of letting people know the truth is idealistic and noble, but not practical. I'm all for justice as long as we don't become to stupid for it.