Yo anglos, how is it to have a language filled with French words ?

yo anglos, how is it to have a language filled with French words ?

How is it to have a country filled with brown people?

fbfp

We don't get to use that one, fellow burger.

Why are the french such faggy redditors? When I went to france nobody could go a full sentence without saying "LE LE LE LE LE XD"

How is it to have your language's place as the world language overtaken by glorious English?

>60%

Or to have a language predominantly spoken by niggers?

It's fine, considering yours are filled with Italian. You think French is a continuation of your ancestral language?

Yo frogs, how does it feel to have your only successful colony under the control of an Anglo colony

*sips maple syrup*

Maybe because Le is most used word in French you blacked faggot

you tell me

So you're officially Reddit: The country?

You tell me

Italian ? topkek

says the paki

How is it to have your women filled with black dick?

American spelling definitely makes the influence not as obvious.

English is pretty unique in that for whatever reason it is very capable of adapting changing and taking on new words

This is one of the many reasons (along with history) why English will probably be the languange of earth in the long run

You tell me

nice try, post-national country

I'm fine with french words à la carte.

Honestly having a language that's capable of accepting foreign words so easily is pretty sweet. It's also cool how everyone speaks at a fifth grade level so anyone who wants to speak english doesn't have to study for very long.

Ours is post-nationalist only in name, while yours is such in fact.

DW, Justine Castreua is out in 2y11m.

Gas the Anglo, race war now

I agree with it, english is extremely useful and easy for everyone to talk, like making up words that would still make sense. yet I don't find english beautiful

btw didn't really mean to offense anglos with thread

totally agree

No I don't think it is particularly pretty like French or Spanish or Portuguese

It's a bit gruff like Latin or Cantonese

French language is fairly pretty imho so thank you for that. How does it feel knowing that English is the new Lingua Franca?

Best colony brings the bants

Bonjour monsieur Eiffel Tower, it's totally fine.

French is Anglicising increasingly each day just like the fermented cabbage's redundant language.

...you also have way too many niggers and terrorists :/

Je t'aime Québec

I think french sounds pretty but Spanish and Portuguese nigga? Nah. Listening to a mexican talk is like listening to a chinese. I want them to stop almost immediately. Also french user, do you watch Wakfu? Evangelyne is mai waifu.

that doesn't really affect me, english is more useful

still french is more glorious than child-like language

I always liked the animation, I used to watch some in my childhood

Common Wealth master Wealth!

Fine thanks, better than worrying that my language is being corrupted or dying out.

To add to your post:
English's strongest point is also its weakest. Considering how easy it is, it can be an intellectual handicap.
As we know, language's a cognitive tool that boosted us to where we are today, compared to chimps (with other things).
When we think, our brain patterns change to make the next similar or identical thought go quicker. Just like a muscle, the more you think about X, the better/quicker you will become at thinking about X.
The issue with English is that it's too simple and goes directly to the point. While it is extremely useful and that fact made it the Lingua Franca, it also cripples the mind of monolingual anglophones.
It is so simple it doesn't make you stretch your mind trying to formulate a thought, an idea or a concept.
To add to that, there's a reason why we're told we should learn more than one language: it expands the mind.

Tl;dr: burgers and anglos also have fat lazy brains
Je t'aime aussi mon chou.

Your language is filled with french words too

>yo
Hows it feel to have your vocabulary stuffed full of ebonics?