"CNN/Buzzfeed are going to release a video tomorrow of Trump saying nigger! A reliable source told me!"

>"CNN/Buzzfeed are going to release a video tomorrow of Trump saying nigger! A reliable source told me!"
>Nothing happens
Why doesn't PJW properly research the articles he writes?

MAYNE

STREEM

STREEHM

METEOR

>reliable source
that's what happens when Sup Forums is your reliable source

I wish

ESS JAY DUBBELYOO

I came into this thread with expectations, and I wasn't disappointed.

Says increasingly nervous britcuck for the infinite time.

THA TAMARITY

TUH MAYNE STREEHM METEOR IS TEH REEL FAKE NOOZ

>vibrant
>gay
>scene

I love PJW. He's a right wing man who cares about building a better society and heloing people, not weapnizing his hate against vulnerable people like the neo-nazis.

Draw attention to what was known to be falsehood?

I like Peejaydubs

There is nothing right wing about PJW

infowars is fake news worse than cnn which is a quite an accomplishment

Not "american" right wing. He's British.

YEW ARE NOUGHT DUHPRESSED

YEW UTTAH FOOKING MOWRON

I AM GOING INTO BATTLE AND I NEED YOUR STRONGEST POTIONS

This guy started to sobbering so much shit that i actually started watch pewdiepie instead.

YEH LEHN WHAT BEING A RETARD IS, AND THEN STOP DOING IT

Because Infowars is truly fake news. Time to start calling them out on it, like CNN and the lot, instead of parroting them around because they're on our side. Get your news from Russia Today, Wikileaks and even Breitbart.

in all fairness they said 3 pm est

How is it that PJW threads literally derail themselves

Because right wing clickbait is still clickbait

MY POTIONS ARE TOO STRONG FOR YOU, ADVENTURER

AULT ROIGHT

If I have to hear another stupid fucking Brit that isn't Nigel farage open their god damn mouth with their stupid fucking Harry Potter accent I am going to castrate prince Harry

>America's Dad

>Thaet Feal When Troiyng twuo loarn haow two maek potions loik braiynforece tou battle thee mayne streeam medtior.

LE MAIN STREAM METEOR MAN

You mean why does he make shit up?

Because he work for infowars.

I'll never forget the time I made a WW3 thread on Sup Forums and scared a bunch of people
6 hours later Alex Jones was saying ww3 was fully imminent. Infowars clearly uses Sup Forums as a source.

I've literally sat in that outdoor restaurant behind him kek

There are people here that can't differentiate between a joke and intentional misinformation.