Why must niggers destroy everything?

Look at this bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=RlTb5UhnbzQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VVAQdCA7JIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh yes. Because you love ballet so much.

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
*smacks lips*

There is a reason ballerinas are tiny and super thin, these apes are going to do serious damage to their bodies doing this abomination.

We Swan Lake 'n shyt

that shit look dope yo!

shoo shoo muslim scum

Not like a negro's body is worth much

Agreed and this is probably some scam to hasten disability the head nigger thought up.

Used to be the only thing about negros worth something

That shit is going to break so many nigger ankles if it gets popular. So lets get it trending.

Theres nothing ballet about this other than they're doing it on their toes. They aren't doing any sort of ballerina dance mixed with tribal dance. It's just a retarded "Step Up' dance inside a ballet studio.

Seriously is no one else impressed?

Is it me or have Sup Forums raided the comments?

do u even know how culture works asshole u think this current stae of culture wasjust droped on white people lap with the command to never clasge

You people are disgusting
These girls are just having fun
How can you see be so miserable and hateful that you can't stomach people of others races being happy or having fun.
There is literally nothing to hate here.
Nothing to like either but your reaction is extremely uncalled for.
I bet you're the same kind of people who have their day ruined by seeing an interracial couple walking down the street.
Please get out of your dungeons or basements or whatever, make some friends
get a girlfriend.
And maybe then the happiness of others won't bother you.
This.

jungle apes
send them back

Holy fuck this is fucking abhorrent, and the worst part is the nigger wrangler shouting as if he's a dance instructor

so this is what bad ballet dancers do, neat.

White people had fun once... A lot of jews died.

i bet you were giggling like a fuckin jap schoolgirl typing out this post on your cheese covered keyboard you fucking neckbeard queer

You don't belong here.

Better than Twerking.

>how to spot a chick who got lost on the way somewhere where people pats her on the back no matter how shit she is.

stop larping as a canadian faggot

WE

WUZ

BALLET

N

SHEEEEIITT

Why does one have to larp to be a Canadian faggot?

>too much energy/time left
>lack of brain power
>equals bullshit dance/music

Lemme rephrase:
*ahem*

OOGA BOOGA EBOLA NIGGA

Fucking sad reactions under the YouTube video.

Please stop appropriating white culture.

This, is just unga bunga dance on tip toes, but of course they think they invented the new jazz

yeaaaaaaaah
the difference is that there is nothing graceful or beautiful about this stupid nigger ass and shoulder shaking ritual

Serious question, how many of you even give a shut about ballet? Like how many of you have paid to see a ballet live? That's what I thought none of you so why give a shit

hi newfriend welcome to pol.

but OP they are not destroying they are simply creating their own version of this dance so if classic ballet is strong enough it will still exist regardless . also you are a fag for caring anyways

Wtf

>when the mixtape is cranked up to 11

simply all kinds of degenerations in one webm

cultural appropriation

WHY!?

JUST WHY!?

Why would you even bother saving someone who thought like that.

If I got a report in from some nog that their family/friends got lost on a tubing ride because they thought the river went in a circle I would say "ok I'll find them" and then take a nap until they die.

I do. I used to get seasons passes with my aunt and uncle to our local ballet company, and we used to go to several symphony and chamber orchestra performances every year.

I like ballet, especially contemporary, but I absolutely hate hip-hop and everything it touches. It is totally uninspired and tasteless crap.

WE WUZ SWAN LAKE
DEEZ NUTS CRACKA

whites yet again superior at cultural appropriation
youtube.com/watch?v=VVAQdCA7JIw

Niggers truly ruin everything

They're trying to make it into a "thing."

lol

they didn't make it much past their monkey ancestors just like the jews never made it much past the rat

Race is a social construct

said liberals

If they were claiming to have invented ballet, sure, but you guys are sperging out for literally nothing. They're just having fun, and you should be thankful that they even bothered to show interest in this cringy and dying out """""""culture""""". Because most of you pretend to be angry, but in fact have literally NEVER in your life shown interest in ballet, nor will ever do.

disgusting.

didn't know Gatorade could burn yo

The Nutcracker by the Birmingham Royal Ballet 3 weeks ago.
Also seen Cinderella and Swan Lake.

>clicks hyperlink
>fuck the video let's get to the comments
You lads didn't disappoint.

Yea why do they even give a shit, I bet they couldn't even name a famous ballerina with out the help of Google

Speak for yourself, cunt.

Niglet Dance?

I thought we already had several of them?

What was gay now is gay and degenerate. Not much different tbqhwy

Oh look, another fad by blacks.

What number dance is this they've made that no one will remember in a week?

Because in their special snowflake worlds, the filthy niggers and jews are out to get them 24/7 and if that is proven false by nothing happening today, they tend to conjure their own shit or go through the entire history of humanity for such occurrences to remind themselves that their life still matters in the supposed grand fight to save the "white race". Spend enough years here and you'll start to notice their predictable and limited behavior.

So anything dancer in a tutu and on their tip-toes is considered ballet now?

Yass queeeeeen. All my yasss. Keep slaying queens.
*nods approvingly*