What the fuck do you racists have to say about this movie?

what the fuck do you racists have to say about this movie?

The mission to the moon LITERALLY would have been IMPOSSIBLE without the AWESOME intelligence of these black women.

And you stupid white neckbeard losers think you are so much smarter than other races.....lmao gtfo dumbass.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsou0Lfy-YE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N-body_problem#Analytic_approaches
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun
m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ch0OgkkJKI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'll take "shit that didn't happen" for $500

oh no, a historical movie took some artistic license with the source material? white genocide in action

slide thread, we've been over this already

WE WUZ SPACE TRAVEL AND SHIT

SAGE

So what exactly could the three negresses do that humans couldn't?

Math?

Long division?

Great for niggers but not such a remarkable feat for whites.

The movie must portray them as savants or something.

Not sure I believe the movie version.

>It is almost like they are trying to throw the black race a bone

its based on a real story, jackhole

listen to her yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=xsou0Lfy-YE

The movie portrayed racism as Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory giving you a talking-to

Would be hard to hide the bitches figure that's on the right

thats a white woman

you are dumb as a rock redneck

is the one on the right wearing a fat-suit?

those are maybe 1/16 black

excuse me, I am a Carib of very dark skin.
The woman in the video is very light skinned, therefore the assumption of white was made.

Isn't there a picture of one of the women involved and she's white as fuck? Someone post it.

Real story:
>hey we have an analyst who is good at her job
>cool, bring her up here
>analyst does her job

Movie:
>THREE STRONK BLACK WOMANS SAVE DAY WITH MATH IN SHEEEEEEEET

Again, "based on a true story" = "shit that didn't happen"

Wait.. Are you assuming xer skin colour?

omg she did math? we learn the kind of shit you need to calculate what she did in 12 grade school, such an acomplishement

Haven't seen it, don't care.

a masturbatory aid for nignogs who want to make everyday skills are huge accomplishments.

you learn 3+ body gravitational kinematics in 12th grade?(not to mention changing thrust/mass/positions over time)

not even the smartest ex-nazi scientists could do the work black women managed to solve.

... and yet it amounted to more than anything you will do in your life.

Reminder.

Did you know that the white male astronauts were actually LBTGQZI+-$ black females wearing rubber suits? That way white males get all the credit for the accomplishment of these brave pioneering black women. Sad!

>Tfw you will never have a fat, black ass wrap around your dick
>Tfw you will never feel some tight jungle pussy caressing every vein in your penis
>Tfw she will never whisper in your ear "Massa, impregnate me" as you cum violently into her
>Tfw you will never keep her on a leash

Why even live?

I would say it's more of a social aid to help African Americans not shy away from careers in STEM.

As a mulatto who went to a top-5 US program (graduate and undergraduate), scarcely do other black people realize that they may find financial success in a field other than medicine or law; when they do, they study useless things like underwater trans-feminist LBGT power theory.

>sheboons doing high-school level work had more to do with successfully landing on the (((Moon))) than kidnapped Nazi scientists

Their job was literally just doing grunt work level, time consuming math so the rocket scientists could focus on the important stuff. Would have gotten to the moon all the same, if anything it would have only taken longer.

Just go to Africa and buy a slave for 5$. She won't have a fat ass since she'll probably be emaciated but that's nothing an american diet won't fix in a few weeks.

>remember goy we need affirmative action because women and blacks were denied education but we couldnt have gone to the moon without educated black women

It was an okay film but definitely doesn't deserve to be an Award winner. It will probably get nominations and fail. Now Arrival, that was a good film.

I'm just curious, but do you actually know what they did?

Katherine Johnson, for example, worked in analytic geometry. Do you know what that is? Specifically, she worked on manifestations of the n-body problem. Take a look at this page:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/N-body_problem#Analytic_approaches

Is this something you learned or understood in high school? Is this something you currently understand? Are you just speaking out of your ass?

Rolling

I'm okay with a movie about black women helping out with NASA. That's cool, whatever. I haven't seen the movie, but the trailer makes it seem like the entire point of the movie is to make fun of white people. Literally whenever any of the women do anything in the trailer, some white guy stops by and says "heh, bet you can't be a scientist because you're a black woman", and then the women says, "sorry racist misogynistic pig, I AM a scientist!". I mean how do people not get tired of this shit? We get the point. It's clear. Three black women helped out with some math for NASA. But let's not even for a moment pretend that the mission would have failed without them. Let's not even pretend that the average white male scientist at NASA would be deserving of their own movie. Almost every person who helped out during the lunar missions were just one cog in a giant machine. Engineers are expendable - I say this as someone with a B.S. in electrical engineering. It's great what the people did, but we have to remember that a movie about crunching numbers in a grey cubicle would be boring. The reality is that the vast majority of science, math, and engineering is boring as hell. So Hollywood needs to spice it up somehow.

Idk, I think the only actual heroes of these missions were the astronauts themselves. They were the only folks who were in actual danger. And I mean, they went to the moon. The actual fucking moon. They walked on it, took pictures, played golf, etc. It's to this date one of the coolest things humanity has ever done. That makes for a far more interesting film.

She's so fucking cute

Can someone help me with my math homework

I need the definite integral of x(x-5)^(1/2) from 5 to 6. what is my u

Reminder about what? She barely did anything.

She's 1/16 black, almost as white as Talcum X.

It's a crock of shit that takes "artistic license" on the same level that 300 was based on a true story with its ogre-like Persian warriors.

That stack of paper is all the code that she wrote by hand. Coding used to actually require skill and not merely 400 pounds of fat and a computer in your mom's basement,

Werner von Braun got us to the moon he was a nazi rocket scientist responsible for the V2 rocket

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wernher_von_Braun

>>The mission to the moon would have been IMPOSSIBLE

>without the intelligence

fix'd for you.

Without him there's a huge chance we wouldn't have beaten the Russians his expertise and genius was essential

m.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ch0OgkkJKI

Astronaut movies have kind of been done to death. MUH DIVERSITY is a much more appealing concept for hollywood right now, anywhere in history where they can find some brown people, they'll make a movie about it. A woman took a picture of Watson and Crick's discovery? She needs a movie. There was a black intern moving machinery for the researchers of the Manhattan Project? Why doesn't he have a TV series about all the RAYCISM he experienced? Oh fuck, hold that thought, we have a picture of a Japanese janitor who cleaned Einstein's toilet once in the 20s!