/Scanner/

ok, believe it or not, the scanners are working with the same guys that fetch teens and use them for their satanic rituals.

i met them first in 2010 on unichan, back then they already used the codeword "pizza" and due to that pizzagate thing i found out that i was right all along, because back then i already assumed pretty surely that pizza is code fo pedophilia.

they have mindcontrol devices and can turn people crazy.

they tried to get me become crazy so they would lock me up for life behind mental institution bars, but that didnt work.

anyways, i found out more about them today.

apparently these people indeed do talk in code.

dont be mistaken, they will see this very thread.

Wot!

the task at hand is to find out how deep the rabbit hole goes and who is all involved in this.

this is a conspiracy that spans the whole world. i have seen their power. they have godlike power. they probably sacrifice people using this pizzagate thing because they worship satan.

and believe me, material wealth is not what they desire. the only thing they really do desire is souls because souls is the only thing they cant artficially get like materialistic things.

they approached some of my helpers already and told them they could have anything they want. well they agreed and lost their souls due to that. now im alone OPTICALLY! but maybe there are people that fight on the same frontline as me and support me silently.

anyway*

???

anyways is not a word ahmed

Schizophrenic tripfag, nice a new character for my collection

really? i never knew.

please start taking your meds Ahmed

I will give you a pass.
Because english is your second language.
I speak spanish fluently, but not nearly as good as you speak english.

thanks.

>Scanners

Kid finders for the elite occult?

apparently the scanners are just the bureaucratic arm of the whole organization.

go back to your containmant board hanz.

no, franz.

What's the organization?

I'm assuming they have an online presence that you found?

8ch net/scanner/

Please tell more. Don't let this die. Tell us everything Hanz.

Bump

allright, here is the compiled info:

>scanners are the beaurocratic arm of an entity that has the power to make solid matter disappear, make grown adults to children, things liek that.
>their board is /scanner/ on 8
>they brainwash eveyone that helps me and threatens them
>they delete their threads on /scanner/
>they apparently allways talk in code so not sure how reliable this pic is

there is more.

>they use the codephrase pizza too
>they originally operated on a board called uni-chan, where i met them and they became aware of me.

oh yeh

>fringewizard was paid by them to get me killed.

this pic is someone who works for them.

that or its actually a victim of them, shit.

They said it was pizza time. I'm here to collect the pepperoni.

known codenames / names

>benny
>carmine
>janice (real name)
>adam

oh yeah the name is Janice A.

ok guys, when a scanner should ANYWHEN contact you, refuse.

Nigger you speak fucking American, MAAAAAAAAAAN. An outrageous bastardisation of the language.
British people speak "English", not you melting pot babies, not the alcoholics I'm sharing this fucking rock with, British people.
>Burgers can't pronounce "aluminium".

Burgers have a literal different word. They aren't saying aluminium because the word the use is aluminum.
Dumb fuck

>the word the use
>the

>dumb fuck