What is the end game here Sup Forums?

What is the end game here Sup Forums?

Redpill me on how the Jews win by turning the world into a muslim/shitskin/nigger hellhole

Bump

>win
They don't.

You must understand that all Abrahamic beliefs are based on fiction and falsity.

In the end, technology will prove them wrong, and it will all have been for nothing.

Western civilization collapses, allowing (((them))) to come in and bring "order" to it.

that doesnt make any sense

>that doesnt make any sense
Judaism is a religion. Judaic adherents are religiously motivated. They don't have a realistic goal. They'll get confronted with the fact that they've been wrong all along, and their sacred ritual was all for nothing.

How many people will die in the holy wars and dark ceremonies before then? Who knows.

This is now a Zyklon Ben thread

Zyklon Ben fucking goofed.

Look where Denmark should be, see Somalia?

Notice anything?

Somalia is in the shape of Ethiopia.

>Cuckistan

IS THIS LEGIT?

I wouldn't question Ben "dulling my knife on your oriental wife" Garrison on these things.

No matter the memes, Denmark is cucked, there are kebabs and dindus everywhere there.

Exactly. Jews are neurotic - nothing they do follows logic. Letting them steer the ship is like letting a bipolar schizophrenic person be in control of your life.

Yes, check his website.

Do you doubt Ben "putting the panic into the hispanic" Garrison?

Read the protocols of zion and the kalergi plan

>Redpill me on how the Jews win by turning the world into a muslim/shitskin/nigger hellhole
so heres the basic plan.

1. flood europe with muslims which will make the jews move to israel or other places.

2. nuke israel.

the jews are jewing the jews here. the elite jews want to create another holocaust in order to purify their race again as they have countless times.

Jews end game is to fulfil their Talmudic prophecy. They want to create a mogrelized subrace of mixed negros while Jews rule the world from Israel by controlling the worlds money supply. White people are their current enemies so they are trying to race mix us out of existence

it's easier to control a race of degenerates, it's basically a reverse competition type thing. Instead of winning fair and square against a strong opponent, they poison and weaken the opponent so they will win even if they are weak themselves.

Synagogue of Satan.
Their goal, conscious of it or not, is to make this world filled with suffering and to drag as many people to hell as possible with them.

>Africa is in the shape of Africa
>Turkey is in the shape of Turkey
>Same with Iraq
>Pakistan
>Syria
>India
>Arabia

Somalia is shaped like Ethiopia

He goofed.

>finland is still there

HAHA

a low iq brown mass without identity is easy to control

They think they'll control the world better If It's full of muslim sandniggers commies, this Is why they're trying to wipe out white Christians.
They don't realize We're litterally everything that stands between them and genocide.

This.

He explained it kind of shitty so let me rephrase:

IIRC, the Abrahamic religions all to some degree prophesize a "coming" of God/Jesus/Messiah/whatever the fuck. They believe there will be a final showdown of sorts between "good" & "evil." The good guys go to Heaven and such while the bad guys go elsewhere. They don't really have any interest with furthering the Earth as a whole or going intergalactic. They're just sitting around with their dicks in hand waiting for some seismic event that won't actually happen.

That is why the Jew is fine with sabotaging himself. He's simply staying occupied while he awaits his train ride upstairs.

>Abrahamic meme
>Le atheist are le smart scientists and we will solve global warming using our technology even though I have no idea what a science is and my only education comes from YouTube videos like crash course and the amazing atheist
You know NOTHING. Shut your mouth and let the adults talk. Watching a couple YouTube videos doesn't make you a scientist and you don't have a right to talk. You have no idea what you're even talking about kid so do us all a favour and shut the fuck up.

>le religon is all our problems
Go back to r/atheism you fucking 12-year old.

my fucking sides

>abrahamic """meme"""
kek you can try to distance yourself all you want from the muzzies and kikes but you all started in the same place and worship the same god, christcuck.

or was it not your god that commanded abraham? make up your mind.

Of course they do. Who do you think would be ruling and exploiting the mongoloid masses? The vast majority of the population will live as slaves in abject poverty while the overlords live lavishly in fortresses

also /thread

forgot pic related

Is.... Is this the edited version?

I am afraid to ask now.

did that strike a nerve rabbi?

>cuckistan is a real country
>the shape of Prussia is historically accurate

>Prussia

Oh no, you did not!

Apparently the Jew doesn't like to be reminded he shares his God with the Muslims and Christians.

what's she saying?

There's going to be a civil war in Europe soon. Ever notice how over 75% of the "refugees" are military aged males between 16 and 45? Those "refugees" are going to be the foot soldiers for the EU elites in the coming war.

I will be defending myself and my country if this is the case. Killing rapefugees would be pretty dandy.

Yup. Ol Zyklon Benny really went full 1488 with this one.

so the jews are just waiting for the habbening just like Sup Forums and doing nothing productive?

Ohh the irony Sven. You have to blame the Great Denmark, because your poor sad sweden is getting cucked every day.

How does Ireland do it?

Preben pls.

You know how bad it is in KBH.

Perkere everywhere.

It's reverse eugenics. Breed out all the intelligence from the rest of the world by mixing them with blacks so you can manipulate and keep them as uncivilized savages as they're doing right now and if need be, dominate them technologically.

It destroys the middle class. That doesn't sound scary until you realize the demographic.
The middle class is their biggest fear. Wealthy enough to have free time, educated enough to see the strings that control the system. A great perpetrator of the strongest natural defense against degeneracy- the nuclear family. Involved with their community and city, usually networking and bettering their neighborhood. They want none of that. They want you focused on identity politics, and for "I" to always be greater than "we." They want you voting the way they want and they don't want you questioning it. What you're looking at isn't world domination in a literal boots on the ground sense, it's world domination through constant generations of subversion. You're seeing it now. The lying of the media. The slippery slope fallacy unfolding before your eyes. Political correctness trumping reason, as remember, the individual is greater than the collective.
It just so happens that the middle class is white.

>will solve global warming
Also made up by the Marxist Judaism.

>He explained it kind of shitty
I like my explanation though. Understanding that all the world's kings and grey eminences were working largely in vain is hilarious,

They reach each new generation starting into he void, and their hopes are unrealized.

The only way to get the rest of the world to admit Hitler was right was to commit cultural suicide.

Whites are the only threat to them. By miscegenating us and undermining our culture/accomplishments there will be no one to stand up against them. The current tactic is gaslighting on a massive scale. But I hope with Glorious Leader Trump winning PC culture will be pushed back.

>Ever doubting Ben "pull the trigger on every nigger" Garrison
Nice trips tho.

The Airplane scene is my favorite.

Seems like you got it all figured out already.

>le there is no God meme

Except change is never initiated by the Middle class. It's always initiated by the rich targetting the poor and using them as the vessel.

The Middle Class always suffer any major change because they are in the toxic spot where they can't win either way. You have more than the have nots but not enough to warrant having an opinion.

Plus most middle class people DON'T have free time. They tend to be employed 60 hours a week via work and travel and most of them will have kids without parental influence and possibly young adults who don't work which stresses the household. Especially today.

The biggest fear the jew has is that their hegemony is broken via another power broker stepping in and opening their assholes to the truth. This is literally why they flood all media with lies and half truths to hide out the obvious truths.

The Jew wants the muslim because they are easily maneuvered as a group. There's a video of 270 muslim men beating a woman to death because someone accused her of burning a koran in a fire without proof. No legal process. No logical direction. Just outright murder of an individual based on a evidence-less accusation probably because he had a grudge against her husband/family.

That's what the jew wants. Westerns have become too placated to be useful and Asians are too non-caring and xenophobic to be manipulated in such a way.

Browns and blacks are just easy tools for them. This has been proven by the fact the immigration of blacks pretty much cemented the Left as the power house in Britain for nearly 12 years until the whites started aiming right. Muslims vote entirely Labour because they are told they will be deported otherwise.

FAKE NEWS