Let me be clear.

C-SPAN showing the room already but no Obama:
c-span.org/video/?422037-1/president-obama-holds-final-news-conference&live

bump

SOON

where is obummer

another one?

Packing.

That arrogant shithead always makes people wait. Then he'll pull that stupid fucking jog he does as he jumps up on stage to try and show hes a busy guy just got done fucking up more shit in America. His whole being is a fraud scripted by global elites.

He had recently his last 2016 press conference, his farewell address, his last state of the union, and now this.

Expect:
>discussion of muh Russian intelligence documents
>inauguration questions
>legacy questions
>Manning questions
>CNN here, Mr. President, please notice me as real news

Bump.

OBAMA HERE

starting

bamp

rest in piss fucking nigger

inb4 he credits tranny rights with why he granted clemency to that traitor Manning

IF IF IF IF IF IFI IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

>mup do bigga muhfugguh bip bu bix nood

>open chat

oh boy here we go

Lets see how much the media sucks his cock and doesnt push back

MODS PIN THIS!!!

So is this actually his fucking last one or is the fucking nigger going to give another one tomorrow

bingo bango bongo, send that nig to the congo

He's on now

bye bye nigger

>michellle mentioned
Yeah she will run for 2020.

IT'S HAPPENING

oh honey, we will never have a president this good again

MARTIAL LAW IS COMING DOWN

>being nice with the press in his final day in office

Send him back to Kenya

>press core laugh track insensifies

>doing the hard work of getting to the bottom of stories and getting them right
CNN BTFO

HE'S OUT IN TWO DAYS

Get out, nigger queer

Watching Obama leave office is harder than watching Harambe die.

lol already got banned from chat for saying "maga"

>you guys held me accountable
How does he lie so shamelessly?

Soon this fucker will be gone.

ASSANGE QUESTION

>she

top kek they already disabled the chat

Oh jesus christ, someone lynch this nigger

SOME GUY WROTE "NIGGERS RAUS" IN CHAT, AND NOW THE CHAT IS DOWN KEK

Wow, nothing on russia

Obama is leaving white house like a jahova's witness leaves your front porch.

Hurry up nigga!

He's so fucking boring.
Why do people even like this cunt
all he's accomplished is letting fags get married and letting hippies smoke weed.

Obama is so funny and reflective. What a shame that he will be replaced by a thin-skinned, orange manchild in a couple of days.

stream with chat where? got banned for saying maga

Kek confirms not a >she

fuck this gay shit

>she
>she
>she

fuck that fucking goddamn nigger, good goddamn fucking riddance

"""""""""""she"""""""""""""

THEY SHUT IT DOWN

Reporter said something like "given Wikileaks' connection to the Russian hack of the election."

Because day time TV and celebrities pushed him as a cool guy like they did with bill clinton

>all he's accomplished is letting fags get married
he didnt even do that, the supreme court did. and when he first ran in 2008 he said he was against gay marriage

>trump
>not funny

was me

Fucking trash

The press core loves kissing Obama's ass

prepare to die dumfies

And Obama didn't mention anything, just about Manning.
>nothing conclusive about the hacking and WikiLeaks

You're shitposting because the media has probably only shown you the "charming" obama.

Anytime anyone does not kiss his ass or treats him dismissively the real obama comes out: petulant, undignified, angry, etc.

He's a typical stuffed shirt: all fun and games until someone tries having fun in his direction, then the claws come out.

It's his last press conference as President. If you think King Nigger's going to go away quietly like Dubya or even Bill did until this current election you're crazy. He'll make media tours. Even when he's gone we won't be rid of him.

>Intelligence not conclusive as to whether or not Wikileaks witting or not regarding DNC / Podesta "hacks."

Oh damnnnnnnn that sucks

youtube.com/watch?v=hGOigCkR3ok

Stream with chat here.

NO DRUMPF
NO KKK
NO FASCIST USA

lol, enjoy getting invaded by russia

>omg he so funny xD

Shut up cuck. Trump will get shit done.

Obama must have been "that kid" in school that thought a longer essay is a better essay.

>mfw not even bothering to watch

bye bye ex-king nigger

>... Transparency is the hallmark of our democracy

ok, why wasn't there an Inspector General for the duration of Clinton's tenure? Why is the Clinton Global Initiative shutting down coincidentally after she loses the bid for a higher government position and after leaving her previous Secretary position? Why were foreign governments donating to her Foundation and why does this not trigger RICO?

Has anyone else completely given up on listening to a live speech from Obama? His delivery has become unbearable to me. I think it's from watching so many Trump rallies and press conferences, he's such a strong orator that Obama's slimy, stuttering vague answers that he stammers out make me want to gouge out a pig's tail.

>transparency is the hallmark of our democracy
>destroys clintons emails for her

Yeah, he's a no good narcissist.

>"i dont pay particular attention to mr assange's tweets."
half nignog literally sent sec. kerry to london , in order to turn off julians internet.

This.

That's what Obama wants. If its boring then citizens ignore it; and instead focus on his presentation in media shows where he is playing basketball or laughing and being coy.

IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

Was he always such a shitty speaker? Or am I just spoiled by Trumps mastery of the mic?

>it's the russian who are the bad guys!
>forget about that pesky isis and their silly beheadings

I don't think Michelle will go for President at least not then. The Obamas will be too fresh in peoples' mind and if Trump's first term goes well then running would be suicide. I think she'll run for either mayor of Chicago in 2019 because "I cleaned up Chicago" is something she can put on her resume or, if she's feeling particularly ambitious, she'll run for Governor of Illinois in 2018 so she can say she has executive experience before the next run in 2024.

We can safely assume the opposite of what most career politicians say is true

He was always shit. Just media shows only short clips where he is reading from a functional teleprompter

He's never challenged by the media. When a question gets too real for him he completely falls apart.

I actually get really angry listening to him "speak"

In his defense doing this shit for 8 years so he's probably ready to gtfo himself
If trump serves 2 terms he will be ~78 by the time it's over.

Obama abuses run on sentences. Dis nigga got like 8 commas in one sentence.

did any of you assholes vote for this guy?

>big countries shouldn't bully small countries

HMMMMMMMMMMM

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

FUCKING
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Exactly, there's never any outrage over what Obama says in his speeches like Trump because Obama gives the same speech every time.

Then they just run a story about how cool and interesting he or his tranny wife is and pretend everyone loves him.

He keeps making that "ehhhhhhh" "ughhh" sound. Like he is burping and never breaths inward.

Nope. Not once. I wrote in a candidate in 2008 and voted Stein in 2012.

Voted Trump in '16

I voted for Hillary.

WE

FUCK obama and his momma

yeah the teleprompter helps him but when he tries to go bill Clinton freestyle he stumbles all over himself

KKEKEKEKEEKEKKEK

>Was he always such a shitty speaker? Or am I just spoiled by Trumps mastery of the mic?

It's more like trump being the first person in Politics to actually say what he thinks and it shows.

Whereas Obama is just better at lying to others and himself then the other politician, but he's exposed now, thanks to the greatness of the new emperor