WHAT SKILLS DOES GEN Z HAVE?

I had to teach my 11 year old cousin today how to use a flash drive.. What the heck is Gen Z doing? Theyre supposed to be developing skills

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/edP0L6LQzZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>gen z

fuck america and their meme terms

A

I feel bad for Gen Z. The arena of competition now isn't just their school, or neighbourhood, but the entire bloody world. The natural selective pressure is going to result in increasing numbers of completely broken individuals, or near demi-gods.

shut the fuck up jacque mbiamba

Kinda hard to develop skills when all anyone has to do is say fag , nigger, or misgender you in the workplace and you're shaking so hard you can't hold a wrench!

>WHAT SKILLS DOES GEN Z HAVE?
i do archery

Growing up on iPads that have no configuration therefore, no chance to break shit and learn.

underaged

lol its so real u can't even see the thong hes wearing

how the fuck do you teach someone to use flash drive

you take a stick put it in and pull it out
is he a 50 iq autist?

Gen Z starts in the mid 90's, so if we make a cutoff at 1995, there's plenty of people who are of age.

'96 reporting in. I masturbate to content and support /natsoc/ ideologies.

This

If he doesn't know how to use a flash drive he's probably used cloud storage up to this point. At school they're not allowed to put flash drives in computers, probably. It was the same 6 years ago when I was in HS; they gave us accounts to access a school cloud storage if we needed it.

This is it. My cousins my age know shit about how to use computers beyond basic usage.

My cousins 4 years younger only know how to use pre-configured devices.

The age of growing up with a Windows 98 PC and breaking shit all the time and having to fix it is over

Flashdrives are outdated, gramps.

People still use flash drives? Why? I haven't used one since I was like 13, abd that was 8 years ago.

They are like millenial but, worse off. basically.

They grew up listening to this. Just read the top comments.
youtu.be/edP0L6LQzZE

The same could be said of other shit back in the 90's. Songs with this subject matter have been a thing for a while now.

90 kids meme aside, our cohort actually got to see the transition from an analog to a digital world and pretty much came of age during it.

We are going to be in for quite the experiment as to how this new generation, that has seen or will only see life in the internet age, will fare.

For example, many of us now lament how social estrangement is at an ironic all-time high despite the objective inter-connectedness we see everywhere.

We still at our core pine for the meaningful quality relationships we once had as opposed to the abundant yet nebulous quantity that we have now.

How will ensuing cohorts define "happy" or "good" or "normal" when they do not have the retrospectives that we have. How will their meanings conflict with ours? How will they perceive the brave new world?

Remember to report Turk shitposters