Ask an economic advisor of the German government anything

Ask an economic advisor of the German government anything

Other urls found in this thread:

google.de/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/post-brexit-plunging-pound-has-eu-worried-about-decline-in-british-tourists-1466850467
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In other news, Sup Forums is now /mlp/.

Get out.

You again...

How does British boot polish taste?

Ein Wort: Why?

... this is how I used to introduce myself, and I introduced myself like that again, so regulars recognize my thread.

Actually, I got transfered to the more mundane task of analyzing access management structures in German governmental bodies. So I am no longer an economic advisor.

Nonetheless, I have lots of knowledge, so ask ahead.

Do you even care that you're destroying your country anymore. Or are you so isolated in your liberal bubble that you can't see what you're doing to your own people?

The fact that someone actually took his time to make this collage amuses me.

Ehm, why what?

fuck off keynesian nigger

What's your personal understanding of the "Union for the Mediterranean"?

I am not accepting opinions about economics from a fucking Spaniard.

Seriously though, ask actual questions or stop wasting your own time.

Germany needs to quit crying over Brexit.

How will you afford the increase in EU contributions now that the second biggest contributor has had enough of your antics?
Your borrowing just to cover refugee expenses has tripled in 2 years, can you even afford to send them back?
Your car firms are likely to be fined again, will this impact on jobs?

Do you take in count the risk of civil unrest or the emigration of middle class citizens into your calculations and just hide it from the public or is it really not that meaningful?

So which country is leaving the EU next?

Will the Euro hit parity with the dollar this year?
How heavily will/has Brexit affected the strength of the Euro as a leading currency?
How strong are fears of a shift to the right in France, resulting in a possible Frexit?
What would it mean for the Euro in case of a Frexit?

No one actually cares, aside from people closely associated with politics and economics. And the car industry.

For my part, I find it highly interesting how the United Kingdom will fare now.

Sure i go

If They drop £ to low it will surely lead to total collapse spanish economy banks and take Euro with it.

British are number 1 Tourist to Spain and spend most.

Spain is allready in bad bad shape.

There also big spenders in France'Italy'Greece. The British

After Dutch election do you see big Drop Euro and rise in pound.

Also euro centrak bank printing more and more is not creating jobs or growth or working it will collapse the Euro more.

google.de/amp/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/post-brexit-plunging-pound-has-eu-worried-about-decline-in-british-tourists-1466850467

If £ goes to low European Tourist industry and manfactureing banks will be devstated.

Are there any considerations of what happens when Trump ditches NATO?
Do we have to shoulder the military costs of protecting ourselves and the slavshits east of us? What will this cost us?
Is Germany exporting too much? How can you increase domestic demand?

Why are you importing so many primates in Germany?

Why fuck up Germany and Europe a fourth for the pettiest sake of them all.
You jeopardized the very foundation for all of Europe to unite under. Under your leadership. Because you wanted to sell German cars to Eastern Europe.

Never have I loathed you mad men more.
You truly are a scourge upon Europe.

Are migrants actually a net benefit to the economy?

Do you know Ottmar? Do you have a carbon tax yet?
This manbearpig really annoys me.

I'd advise them to ramp up weapons production, you'll need it soon

Where to get good coke in Crackfurt?

Its a highly interesting organization. Initially, besides the commonly known functions, it had the role of weakening of Lybia. A country whose dictator - Gaddafi - was later overthrown with a "little" help from the French.

Later on, there were attempts at managing the refugee crisis through this institution, but they failed completely. Cannot remember, why. The Barcelona Process is still highly relevant, though.

Redpill me on the Bogdanoffs

The United Kingdom not only contributed, but also received EU transfer funds and investment, so "only" the difference is lost.

Well, it will be painful for Germany, France and Italy, but still managable. The EU budget is not large in comparison to sum of the national budgets and, to 40%, wasted on ridiculous bullshit anyways.

Are you autistic, paranoid, or both? What "calculations" that should account for civil unrest are you even talking about?

Do you believe that the purpose of this policy of accepting more people from muslim countries is to facilitate the integration of muslim countries in a larger European union, the "Union for the Mediterranean" ?

The Eastern European countries may act like they wish to leave, but as far as actual drawbacks of membership and the strength of anti-EU movements are concerned, Italy is the candidate to leave next.

Are poor countries (e.g. Eastern European ones) better or worse off economically in the EU?

fuck off you kike

So what's going to happen to Deutche Bank and Germany in general when Greece collapses and defaults on its loans? It's my understanding that Germany is floating the Greece economy because of the massive exposure its already got and will perpetually lend Greece money to keep the eurozone intact.

Why are you so fucking stupid?

why is their plant to do this?

When do you suppose Sup Forums will be all over DB again. I miss those days. It made me feel a happening was imminent.

Is Germany remilitarizing in anticipation with a conflict of Russia or ISIS in West Germany?

He's from israel

Oy vey!

/thread

What is the projected economic impact of all the migrants? (excluding potential economic policy shifts resulting from related political fallout)

I think it could, but ultimately, this is of little relevance. The "quasi-parity" we have right now already is a defining moment.
The Euro never was a leading currency in the sense of stability. The US dollar (still) is.
There is this "pro-business right", which is led by Fillon, and this kind of right-wing is completely harmless for the EU, actually pro-European (see: David Cameron). There is the anti-establishment Front National, which is actually a left-wing party economically, and it intends to leave the European Union. One of them is likely to succeed in the next elections, you can google the polls yourself.
Should France - the country that suggested both the European Union AND the Eurozone and is heavily ingrained in its mechanics (second only to Germany) - leave both of them, it would initiate the complete dissolution of both of these organizations.

Yeah, the economies of Spain and Britain are heavily intertwined, but let us not reduce Spain to merely a tourist trap. The economic problems of this country are rooted far deeper, have more to do with China and Germany than the United Kingdom. No country will be "devastated" because there are some Brits less.
The Spanish tourism sector recently had a large, albeit seasonal, boost, as European tourists are reluctant to spend their holidays in Turkey or North Africa due to the negative press they get -- they rather go to Spain or Italy.

this desu

Thanks for answering. How would your answer to point 4 affect the German economy?

why do you give benefits to every migrant coming into germany, its typical leftist what is a economics, also stop larping you saddo

1. € collapse when
2. Bank secrecy never again?

This is completely up to speculation. No one has an actual plan for a post-NATO world and it is debatable how much protection we actually need. Depends on how adventurous the Kreml feels.
The question whether Germany is exporting "too much" is one of perspective. Germany is practicing Middle Ages-style Mercantilism. (Before Ricardian economics, every country - no, every city, actually - tried to have a large export surplus against its neighbours. This was considered to be the sole source of wealth.) Nowadays, Ricardian economics seem outdated, but Germany proves they can actually "work": we have the lowest unemployment in the Eurozone. But its damaging the labour market in trade deficit countries.

This question is extremely abstract, if you think about it. Because what you are asking is: "If I add another X participants to an economy of X people, what effects will this have on the economy?"
What kind of immigrants? Age? Wealth? Qualification? Do they have a job? Does it pay above or below the median? How is the local labour market for this particular profession?

Never heard about this gentleman in particular.

>This question is extremely abstract

Shill.

Or an idiot. Or (((an idiot))).

The propose that there are chances of migrants participating in German labor force...just...fuck you and your dumb ass thread.

None of them work anywhere, you cunt. Those who get a gig at their cousins anatolia kebap shithole - they don't really count.

No matter how retarded and cucked you krauts are, there's no significant need for mass-kebap consumption, none that would impact the economy in a major way.

Schwule faggot.

Let's be real, the economic convergence didn't happened, and today we have a Eurozone with two different tempo, Latin economy and the German one. It would be better two split into 2 Eurozone. ?
And my ultimate conviction is that with economical liberalism, every country should have it's own money to fit with the idea (uthopic) of a market governed economy.

No, I do not believe in that.
Immigration policy is subtle. The things that matter are contained in minor EU acts no one really bothered to care about, not in some grand public projects.

>Spaniard bad in economics
>School of Salamanca

We invented Austrian economics pleb.

What's up with the bundsbank?

See, what happened to the Second World countries (or the Eastern European bloc, in particular) after the Soviet Union fell apart is that they had to be somehow integrated into the market economies of the West.
The approach was very similar, in fact, almost identical to that what happened to East Germany -- you should have heard about that. Overnight, the completely uncompetitive Communist industry was dismantled and/or bought by Western investors or ex-Communists. A rushed, often unfair and intransparent privatization process. At first, life standards fell. It took decades for them to rise, slowly. Poland, Hungary, Romania and the Czech Republic still are nowhere near the wage levels of Central European countries, since this is the role they have fulfilled a long time: as low-wage investment opportunities for Western companies. And they still lack the industries they had, since they are unable to compete with Central Europe and many key assets belong to foreigners. As compensation, they receive only a budget bonus from the EU.
Now, all of this sounds gruesome and has led to lots of discontent. But, on the other hand, are the non-EU Soviet countries better off? Serbia? Montenegro? Ukraine? Kasachstan? Not really, and they often do seek to join the European Union, since that is often their only shot to get a proper place in the food chain, even if it is a low one.

A dissolution of the Eurozone will be a harsh burden on every single of its economies, and Germany especially, since we benefited from the trade surplus and have very complex industries, which rely on outsourcing to other EU countries.

There is also a Jobseekers Allowance in the United Kingdom and an equivalent in most First World Countries, its nothing Germany-specific.

Lets not forget who suggested the Eurozone in the first place - and why. You and Italy wished to counter the inflationary pressure that came with constant competitive devaluations against Germany.
We had below-target inflation for multiple years in a row, so this goal was achieved. You see at what price.
Yeah, it would have been better for most countries to keep their own currency, in retrospect. But the problems the Southern European countries have go deeper than just the currency.

More government spending each year, a sum that is larger than our whole education budget. So negative, at first.
The long-term effect depends on what share can be integrated into the labour market. Currently, it the share of refugees with a job stands at 15%. Close to zero. Its really shit.

ficki ficki?

I think the system has a lot of inertia by now and will continue for a while. I mean, look at you, you have a youth unemployment of almost 50% - and you are still not "collapsing", just dragging on.
Why?

Reminder that Keynseian economics means NWO and globalism.

Take the redpill -Austrian Economics.

How accurate could this be in the future.

wat
Austrians are not really fond of trade barriers. And the Soros foundation is a free market one. Pick a side.

culture and biology trumps economy
in the long run