Nationalism is a cult I refuse to die for

Reminder that nationalism was the root of the most devastating century of humanity.

Reminder that 2 world wars could've been prevented if idiotic people didn't chimp out about muh country and instead though rationally of a peaceful solution.

pic related, it's how "brave warriors" end up nowadays

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kempeitai
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The ironic part is, The brave warriors always beat the peaceful

Most of Sup Forums won't understand until it gets drafted and dies with its guts hanging someplace.

They are essentially spoiled only children who grew up playing call of duty, having NO achievement and now full of hate for those around them that did (liberals in the big cities, startuppers etc) desperately want something to cling to, not realizing that even the "poor" nowadays, are still better than any other period of human history.

Collectivists gonna collectivise.

No it wasn't. It was actually something similar to global warming. There was a very widespread panic about living space and resources. Everyone thought that soon people would starve and die as there wasn't enough space. Japan for instance was actually motivated primarily through the intellectual idea of the Japanese being "Starved to death" without more space.

That then led to imperalist ideals spreading throughout the top leadership. This is similar to Hitler's idea of giving space to Germany.

It was similar to global warming in that it was a focus of the elites at the time and theory that basically if you don't expand territory your society will literally starve to death.

This was as much a part of WW2 as anything else. "Nationalism" had very little to do with it as compared to imperalism and land valuation.

It's time for white nationalism instead.

Well said my friend

And Imperialism requires hordes of nationalist retards to function.

Not really. Imperialism just requires control. In Imperial Japan they had a large police force that just went around torturing and killing anyone brutally that dissented. Yes they had some schools to train since birth some crazy soldiers but most of it was just a matter of control. Even a minority can control a country enough to invade and go imperial.

Obama could have easily invaded a few countries the same way Trump can.

You can die a brave warrior in defense of your nation and people, or you can die underneath the wheels of Mohammed's assault trucks. At least you can take solace in not being a "nationalist retard" as a horde of barbarians literally rapes you to death.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kempeitai

t. Cuck and Tea

Quiet, shitlib.

Multiculturalism,Degeneracy,White genocide are cults I refuse to die for

Reminder that it was only Germany who was chimping out the rest of us got along fine.

>they fought for nationalism

that's where you're wrong kiddo, they fought against judeo-bolshevism, a fight that doesn't seem to be over yet

You're right, mate. Look what the EU is doing now.

also there is something interesting to note about the lessons of WW2

China had the opposite lesson. That it needed national unity and more nationalism. That it needed to be ready to unite and commit all resources to war.

Hence most of Asia besides Japan actually took it as a lesson to have more nationalism. So even if you eurocucks go pure pacifism and borderless globalist, it just means entities like China, Russia, or USA will gobble up more for themselves while you spin around helplessly as cucks.

If the world order becomes a multiculti den of inaction then China can easily conquer africa or more of asia as it is currently doing.

Hmm for some reason I feel like another political movement started by some large nosed fellows may have caused much of the devastation of which you speak.

(((Cuck))) and (((Tea))) also this thread has been spammed so many times ffs

>Nationalism is a cult I refuse to die for.

Then you'll die for globalism. See if it makes more sense

ITT morons don't know that globalism is what keeps rich countries rich and poor countries poor, but somehow it's the morally right thing.

Liberals tend to shut down when I spell it out to them that no matter how enlightened they think their views are, there's no escaping the fact that someone WILL out-compete you, someone WILL exploit the weakness you create, and someone WILL exploit your "enlightened" kindness.

It can be maddening to look at a nation like Sweden and wonder why they threw away what was the closest thing to a utopian society, but it starts to make sense once you realize how sheltered an entire generation there was from the real world -- the world that's full of shitty brown people who want to rape them and burn their homes down.

Today I learned that countries are cults.

OP is a flaming faggot

>Reminder that 2 world wars could've been prevented if idiotic people didn't chimp out about muh country and instead though rationally of a peaceful solution.

This is the most bluepilled thing I've read in weeks, good job you stupid faggot.

>Germany had been surrounded by Fr-Ru-Eng alliances since the 19th century
>Bismarck predicted "the whole thing will start over something stupid in the Balkans" 50 years before ww1
>As a response to being surrounded, Germany had no choice but to form a central alliance. The alternative was getting the Polish treatment aka dismemberment and not existing for 100+ years.
>WW1 not caused by nationalism, but by system of secret alliances and by unnecessary interventions and counter-interventions spiraling out of control

>WW2 results mostly from WW1, meaning still not nationalism's fault
>Commies split Poland, equally responsible as nationalist governments were, only difference is the allies decided to abandon their war aims and accept the USSR
>Fucking retarded Brits made guarantees they couldn't uphold and rejected multiple offers for peace, even after the war started (prior to attacks on the UK, and even after Dunkirk, Hitler was making offers that the warmongering drunk fuck Churchill shot down)
>WW2 not caused by nationalism but by A) system of alliances dating to 19th century, B) idiotic commies, C) system of democratic internationalism, and D) specific retarded expansionist leaders like Stalin and Hitler, and E) economic interests which led to eg. blockade on Japan, freezing of Jap assets, American intervention in war

tl;dr no you fucking retard, geopolitics did it, not nationalism

The soldier may die, the defeatist must die.

The great war was caused by idiotic treaties and stupid politicians who couldn't settle their divergence sitting at a table and instead sent their armies at each other like a game.
The second world war was caused by those very same people and their treaty of Versailles spitting on the dignity of an entire country until it came back for vengeance.
Nationalism was just a smaller part of it.

I would die for ethnic nationalism any day

the all or nothing meme
Love it OP.

pol doesnt even believe in nationalism

its mostly kiddies who ride corporate dick without realising they are literally supporting the global jew

>

t. Cuckemy Corbyn

The alternative to nationalism is always feudalism. Anti-nationalists are just useful idiots to neoliberals a.k.a. corporate feudalists.

Nationalism is why Finland, Hungary, Poland Czechia, etc. have independence and are free of niggers and turks.
Go fuck yourself.

He's right in that there are a lot of idiots who buy neocon propaganda.

eg. even if global warming is 100% not man-made, nationalists should still be environmentalists/conservationists of the old type, for fucking obvious reasons (see eg. the nazis)

Yeah but paying carbon taxes to a one world government is not protecting the enviroment.

nationalism is the only cult I'm willing to die for.

Agreed, user

You don't really understand where nationalism comes from and why it exists. Nationalism is basically an essential part and result of democracy.

Before democracy the state was private property of a king, and there was no reason for people to identify with a country or go to a war to die for it. Wars where basically fought between mercenariespaid for by kings.

With democracy and the french revolution the state suddenly became public property. This suddenly gave the people a big stake in the state itself, which in turn created a sense for tribal identity and made wars much more gruesome and more unhinged.

The thing is that democracy can't exist without nationalism, cause without a common identity people will stop voting for the public good, and just use the state for leeching off money. There's actually tons of data that shows that the more multiethnic and mixed a society becomes the more radicalised people become and the less they accept a welfare state and high taxes.

If you fight nationalism you fight the foundations of our societies.

Keep on cucking, kraut. Your extinction can't come soon enough.

Nope

We should spend more on nuclear/fusion/solar/wind development but we shouldn't hamstring the economy in order to reduce emissions.

No matter what USA does, other countries will still pollute and in doing so get economic advantage. The only positive way to deal with such an issue is through development of alternatives and not in self-harm by stopping usage. We need energy. Solar and other technologies are becoming competitive already. Just improve efforts to that effect but don't cut existing power generation to achieve meaningless goals. The only plausible way for the entire world to "solve" global warming is for a better alternative to emerge. Relying on good will and self-sacrifice to achieve it is pointless and dead end. China cheats on all reporting and doesn't filter a goddamn thing. If you actually believe they aren't wildly lying about carbon and coal usage you are a retard. USA changing it's habits would have zero effect on the total problem.

The only plausible solution that takes into account human behavior is to develop and push alternatives. NOT cutting existing power usage and economies.

You're the fucking faggot that spams these pictures sometimes. Castrate yourself

Samefag

sage

could you please tell me, omar, what are you willing to die for? i'm honestly curious

remember to sage bait threads

I'm sorry that you were born retarded.

sorry you were born brown.

Tribalism is humanity's biggest flaw and it will never go away. Deal with it.

>t. turkroach

Without nationalism I have zero reason to pay for welfare or to help anyone but my immediate family. Liberals don't seem to be able to realize this.

>nuclear/fusion/solar/wind development

Allow me to explain why you are incorrect about the latter two.

>Solar and wind power require very specific natural conditions for operation to be efficient and effective (ie to recover cost of infrastructure)
>Only one area in the USA is suitable for this (great plains region and corridor from Nevada north to the Canadian border)
>Unfortunately this is also a less populated region, necessitating high-voltage transmission lines
>In order to transport the needed energy from the corridor to the North East and Western coasts where it is actually needed, you would need to A) expropriate huge tracts of privately owned land for transmission, and B) create a more efficient means of transmission (current methods won't region areas where it's needed without massive power loss).

Wind and solar do not and will not work in America as a means of mass power. However, solar can work IF and only if used as a system of local power generation on the west coast, and only if your government adopts a policy whereby homeowners can "sell back" electricity they don't need. A few localities in the US do this successfully but usually it is blocked by business interests who are stupid (they'd actually make more money on the sell-back model, but they're idiots).

>USA changing it's habits would have zero effect on the total problem.

I literally do not give a fuck about the total problem. If some Bangaldeshi drowns because the water level rose 1 meter, it doesn't matter. You should, however, care about the effects of pollution on your own local environment.

For example, consider the effect of the Hanford Nuclear Reactor program and how it completely fucking destroyed one of your major rivers (Columbia). These days, it is much less likely that such a thing would occur (the Hanford reactor not only dumped waste directly into the river but also used a river-linked cooling loop, contaminating fucking everything). CONTINUED

There is still the problem with nuclear of disposing of waste, which your government has failed to do effectively. Yuca Mountain plan might have worked but it was blocked by Congress and by local opposition.

FIN

>achmed said, talking his deer from the bed. He positioned it in front and kneeled. He pouted his niggerish, Brown lips and put them on the shit-smeared anus of the deer. Achmed enjoys this, its a Tradition after all. He remembers how his whole family participated in this age old arabian Tradition.

I really hope you get out of my country mühmüt

Nationalism is one of the best things a country can have. It brings people together with a common ground to strive toward. Your alternatives are terrible.

Well I see you'll flee the country on the first sign of trouble
why would anybody listen to you

Europe worked relatively well as long as you have had implicit ethno-nationalism, e.g. a relatively homogenous and closed society consisting of people with the same genetic and historical background. Everyone in the state knew that money given to the state was money being spend for his own people, so things worked relatively fine.

If you add mass-immigration to that equation the whole thing will blow up cause suddenly the the state is filled with people that are not your "tribe", who you don't want to spend any resources for and suddenly the state loses acceptance of its people.

You can see this in Europe right now with the rise of populist movements as a result of mass immigration.

Shut up and eat a bullet, kike servant.

Holy shit all you nerds do is project and/or assume so much bullshit about what other people might be like or what they think. Fuck off pussy

PROTECT TRUMP INAUGURATION. JOIN OPERATION FRANTIC.

>combat veteran
>3 deployments to absolute shitholes.
>end of active service. Come back to find the pacos, pedros, juanitas, and marias completely ruined the neighborhood and area you grew up in
>attempt to reintegrate yourself into society, every day you must fight your internal revulsion with the way things now are.
>start a family. Be worried for how things will be for your family in the future of a quickly deteriorating society
>look into the more extreme idelogies of the past...

Hmm, it is almost like this story happened before.

Youre right, obviously. But no idiot is listening, sadly. They never listen to this kind of stuff.

Sieg heil brother if your ancestors could see you now they would gass you...

Difficult times for intellectuals like us, my friend.

Nationalism has always been incredibly important in my life. Peace is always possible but not at the expense of national interests.

I don't support the both of excessive nationalism and anti-nationalism.

>Nationalism = war
What kind of mental acrobatics did you have to do to come to that conclusion?
Also, how can you assume that none of us live in big cities or are unsuccessful? Most of us are in college, it's yet to be determined whether or not we will become successful or not. You're just utterly clueless as to what makes someone a nationalist (hurr durr must be poor rednecks with no jobs). Just fuck off this board please. You're actually fucking retarded.

difficult times for the muslim invaders you mean

I...I remember Hitler. I remember his blue eyes....so intense with each passing speech.

Shame he did not listen and attacked Russia.

Dumb.

>Reminder that nationalism was the root of the most devastating century of humanity.

This guy is projecting about projecting. Dont think he knows. Should we tell him?

>Obama could have easily invaded a few countries the same way Trump can.

He fucking did though.

Get the nobel peace prize, invade another country. Now THATS classic.

Global Communism dindu nuffin

How despicable it is to live in a world where so many people place their individuality on a pedestal. The nation is an afterthought. This generation is filled with so much stagnant degradation, people who have more allegiance to a pokemon go team than the fatherland.

A little nationalism would be the chemo needed to cure the cancer of self indulgence that grows larger and more prevalent with each generation.

Belief in a national identity and an ideal self as a man of his civilisation gives someone a project hypothetical potential to strive for.

Is it any wonder that in the modern era, where self gratification and vanity is the altar of the young and foolish that obesity, suicide and self obsession are enormous problems.

Fuck off merkel

All political sides are a cult that wants you to work, fight, and die for them and their cause.

>Reminder that nationalism was the root of the most devastating century of humanity.
>
>Reminder that 2 world wars could've been prevented if idiotic people didn't chimp out about muh country and instead though rationally of a peaceful solution.
>
>pic related, it's how "brave warriors" end up nowadays
No asshole, the politicians who had too much Jews in them.

You are misspelling coward, cuck. Live for nothing, or die for something.

>Nationalism is a cult I refuse to die for.
Only because your shithole is not worth fighting for in the first place. When next war happens, we're letting Russia take the entire thing, not split Germany in half like last time.

Nationalism is the root of progress. People did not die because of it. They died because of fascism--the false religion of the state that forces true national pride to worship the structures that govern it, and not the fraternal spirit that fuels it.

Did you know resistance groups against the nazis were nationalists?

>I refuse to die....
As if you'll have a choice faggot.

Instead you will die for multiculti, but before that you will learn the pleasures of forced and unprepared anal sex, great choice.

>playing call of duty, having NO achievement
What sort of casual do you think I am?! I got ALL achievements in CoD4.