THANKS TRUMP! HE TAKES ALL CREDIT FOR JOBS ANNOUNCEMENTS!

money.cnn.com/2017/01/18/news/economy/donald-trump-gm-lordstown-job-cuts-ohio/index.html?iid=hp-stack-dom

thanks a lot trump!

>"We need these jobs," says Lexso, who fears the town will be let down. "People here put their faith in Trump."

thanks a lot trump!

>economic warefare as a smear attempt
They are well fucked when Trump gets in, they lost any moral highground they have and exposed just what they think of their workers.
Disgruntled leak central coming up.

What the hell ? I hate Trump now!

I am now #fuckingretarded and #shillingforHER

>Disgruntled leak central coming up.
what do u mean by this

could you maybe not reply to yourself? k thanks.

>CNN (((Money)))
What could they have meant by this?

>Samefag: The Thread: The Movie

That entire article is incoherent as fuck. They're admitting GM and Trump are getting along and that there's 2,000 saved jobs BUT GM is "responding to" Trump by eliminating US jobs, BUT these jobs were going away beforehand!

Oh, also, increasing worker's pay does not make the company fire workers goyim. Just a daily dose of jewish lies.

trump killed these jobs

why is trump letting this happen?

Thanks Trump

Thanks Trump, losing jobs and sucking off Zionists and ex-KGB

I just shot my wife after eating my 805th daily burger, I love watching her corpse get BLACKED and SPICED while I drink my scuba tank of coca cola. I pray to king nigger every night and praise god and jesus. I love giving my tax dollars to isreal and love becoming 60% white.

>Leaf

It's almost like he has a magic wand.

It's technically the companies tricking Trump into thinking he did shit to gain favor with him.

that's why Trump is silent about the jobs that weren't saved, which are way more than the ones "he saved".

Trump dindu nuffin. The companies are the evil liars.

(you)

>cnn

Nice proxy you cheeky ausie

This
and the jobs that were "saved" were coming back anyways
All the major car companies are gonna have massive layoffs this year due to shitty sales numbers