What is your honest opinion on minorities and racism?

What is your honest opinion on minorities and racism?

If we got rid of the former the latter would cease to exist

Fuck niggers and Jews gas them all and make the spics pay for it

FPBP

Its a myth that minorities are anymore racist than anyone else

They hate people within their own percieved group more than those outside it

Im talking about your opinions on them as separate subjects

I think the democratic party has conditioned them to accept victemhood so they can keep them from being motivated to getting a job/education. This is so they could get their idea of safe spaces (PC discrimination) past them.

Give more direction to the question, but generally I think racial affiliation is another form of control.
And everyone is a minority somewhere - depending on how wide you cast your net.

When they form 1% it works well
when they form more than 10% or around, you should prepare for Yugoslavia scenario, especially if muslims are involved

Basically any minority is ok, except for muslims, the are special

Also its obvious that a blame game is being played to manipulate the public discourse.

shitskins don't belong to white countries

I don't think your race defines you, your environment does

Everyone should be judged on their own merit and no one should be persecuted solely because of their race, but you shouldn't be free from criticism because of your race either

Both bad.

So long as there is not a strong identity that people can embrace. Immegration is ok in slow manner, allowing the migrant to become one of the host nations own.

Were the aryans white when they invaded europe? Kek
Or even the Huns when they changed the hungarians

I'm part of a minority and I think we should try to bring some value to the country and not be welfare leeches. Also, we shouldn't ask the country to change for us.

Now, regarding googles and shitskins, they can't understand those principles. They behave like children, without limit, and are used to dictatorships. As a result, in a democratic country, they always ask for more money and privileges, with little regards for the consequences. People from eastern asia don't have this mentality. they are hard workers and fit the description of my first paragraph.

Yes individualism over collectivism

I think most south asaians/ indians are not on welfare also.. at least in uk.

Religion maybe has a part to play

Assimilation should be enforced. I don't care what you look like, but if you can't make an effort to adjuct to cultural norms then you should be deported and put on a blacklist

Freedom to what ever religious or cultural beliefs should be allowed but should not infringe others irregardless of what it is (Slimes enforcing sharia in the UK)

Also refugees should be banned from welfare for at least 7 years. Bringing in people who don't want to get a job is pointless

That they complain about whitey to goddamn much and should fucking apply themselves a little. I get its hard though with their shit brains. The racism towards them is mostly justified.

Speaking of which, what countries want white people? I'm quick to adapt to any cultural norms but I can't fucking stand being seen as a second class citizen anymore

Agree. I think refugees should be made to do communal labour if the state provide them with food and shelter. Then send them back when its safe and they have repaid their debt to the host nation

If non-whites live in their own countries and breed with their own kind, I'm fine with them.

Otherwise, I'm going to try to make them do so by any means necessary.

The existence of minorities is responsible for the phenomenon of racism

Typical beta scared of competition no need to base your identity on flawed notions