Outrage Over German Populist’s Call to End Nazi Guilt Culture

>BERLIN (AFP) – A leading member of German right-wing populist party AfD sparked an outcry Wednesday by criticising the Holocaust memorial in Berlin and calling for the country to stop atoning for its Nazi past.

>Bjoern Hoecke’s comments also exposed a damaging split in the anti-immigration party, just months before Germany heads to the polls.

>“Up to now, our state of mind is still one of a totally defeated people… We Germans, our people, are the only people in the world who have planted a monument of shame in the heart of the capital,” Hoecke told party faithful including youth members, according to a video of the speech circulated online.

>“We need nothing less than a 180-degree shift in the politics of remembrance,” he said in the remarks on Tuesday to chants of “Germany, Germany”.

>Instead of introducing younger generations to home-grown “internationally-acclaimed philosophers, musicians and ingenious inventors… German history has been made lousy and ridiculous,” he complained, winning a standing ovation from the crowd.

>“There is no moral responsibility to make yourself disappear,” said Hoecke, who was a high school sports and history teacher, adding that Germany should instead “build up a positive relationship with our history”.

- - - - - - - - - -

>1/2

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/outrage-german-populists-call-end-nazi-guilt-culture/
archive.is/CHF7F
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/bjoern-hoecke-rede-offenbart-gesinnung-kolumne-von-sascha-lobo-a-1130551.html
youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co
spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-7085973.html
ert.eu/
youtube.com/watch?v=sti51c8abaw&feature=youtu.be&t=5200
youtube.com/watch?v=n-spzm8Jg-A
youtube.com/watch?v=krICyF7u8aE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The comments were met with an instant uproar, with Social Democrat vice chief Ralf Stegner accusing Hoecke of making a “hate incitement speech” — which is illegal in Germany — that called for history to be rewritten.

>Chairwoman of the Greens party Simone Peter said the comments were “unspeakable” and demanded an apology from the AfD to Jews.

>Germany’s Central Council of Jews also lashed out, accusing the politician of trampling on six million Jewish Holocaust victims murdered by the Nazis.

>“The AfD has shown its real face with these anti-Semitic and extremely hostile words,” said the council’s chairman Josef Schuster, adding that he “never thought that 70 years after the Holocaust, a politician in Germany could say such things”.

>Council of Europe chief Thorbjorn Jagland also weighed in, saying that “calling our remembrance culture into question is outrageous and dangerous”.

>[...]

breitbart.com/london/2017/01/18/outrage-german-populists-call-end-nazi-guilt-culture/

OR

archive.is/CHF7F

>2/2

Heil Höcke!

>Germany’s Central Council of Jews also lashed out, accusing the politician of trampling on six million Jewish Holocaust victims murdered by the Nazis.
Do Jews enjoy being holocausted? Is it like a fetish or something? Because they always seem to be working towards the next one.

I bet he's going to accidentaly shoot himself in the back of the head three times soon

Nice. Hopefully members of the anti-immigration party are scared of what he said, run from him and allow even more immigrants and refugees to flood Germany. Ideally in another 5 or 6 years, Germany will serve as powerful example to the world on why unchecked immigration is nothing more than cultural suicide.

Jews have an unconscious burning desire to suffer "anti-Semitism". They must create it wherever it does not exist. Their shared sense of persecution is what gives them purpose in life, and it's how they've survived as a people for thousands of years.

>trampling on six million
pol is always right

Germany! Germany! Germany!
God speed brothers of my ancestral home, may victory come to you yet !

Behold how the Eternal Teuton recoils from his crimes

ARYANdied cannot come soon enough

This

THE PENDULUM IS SWINGING BACK HARD. THERE'S NO STOPPING IT NOW.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

Why he could't have kept his mouth shut? Now AfD has lost at least 30% of votes

Trump Effect

>>Germany’s Central Council of Jews also lashed out, accusing the politician of trampling on six million Jewish Holocaust victims murdered by the Nazis.
>Literally muh sux gorillion
You can't make this shit up

He's theoretically correct, history should be described in a just and balanced way

But man, this is why the elections in Poland were so extraordinary, because the history here has been largely taken out of the hands of neomarxists and recent elections are an indication of this

The Left has been through the media and cultural institutions trying to make it seem that Poles are co-responsible for the Holocaust and in general tried to create the atmosphere of national guilts

The thing is this stuff has been overcome with the help of civil society and local associations, and it's really the people who have won the War over History, so people are themselves convinced that the national guilts history shouldn't apply to Poland

But then when you look at the West, and especially Germany. Germans are fucked mercilessly, because they have no pluralism and because of the strength of the establishment New Left that controls the entire country, and will be ruthless and aggressive in not letting anybody touch that monopoly on communication

Poland has already defeated the Left's ideologized version of history, while the West is only beginning to try to take positions

its like they want this shit to happen, nobody can be this dumb
fuck no, people are tired of being judged based on what they're ancestors did, and now with information everywhere people can see from themselves how fucked up everything is, everybody will see who they're true enemy is, its bound to happen and when it does, may god have mercy on our souls

May the Germans awake and cast off their shackles and return to former glory!

This guy is so far, the best candidate for Kanzler
His speach there and in Erfurt where remarkable
Never saw a german politician speaking with this charisma about hard facts

Meanwhile the propaganda apparatus screams out "HATE CRIME" "NAZI, JEW KILLER"

Well every politician opening up the possibility of closing the Jew-Chapter in german history is bound to have to deal with the standard outrage by the left media and green party.

>Never saw a german politician speaking with this charisma about hard facts

Really? Never?

How many generations removed from now will Germans be allowed feel something other than repentance and self hatred? 6 generations? 60 generations?

Sascha Lobo ist ja so ein Hurensohn.

spiegel.de/netzwelt/web/bjoern-hoecke-rede-offenbart-gesinnung-kolumne-von-sascha-lobo-a-1130551.html

Why do they always say 6 million and forget about the other 5 million non-jews?

News from the enemy lines, the ledditors on r/Europe are flipping out. Is it even possible to be this bluepilled?

He said facts, not reactionary sensationalism

In the event of a jewish nwo, I expect the germans would be spared extermination just so they could be punished for eternity. That's the extent of jewish hate.

They're not part of the chosen people

damn, meant to respond to

>own up to it
>the same as flogging yourself for eternity
Really disgusting

>>“We need nothing less than a 180-degree shift in the politics of remembrance,”

Wouldn't that literally be 1488?

Is it starting to lose steam there, the constant screeching of the left? Is there a light at the end of the tunnel?

>Germany’s Central Council of Jews
Keked out loud.

>Social Democrat
suprised?

I'm so glad I get to be a young man when the right has a resurgence

>dirty Papist rat defends the subhuman Celts

This is my fear. People are so cucked over here.
He is right, but i'm not sure about the political benefit of this.

A couple years ago when I was traveling I met a few Germans who were 18/19 and had the same sentiment about Germanys past. They had no part in the holocaust and felt no guilt for it. And they didn't really strike me as right wing, just regular guys. It's definitely shifting in Germany, there are so few WWII vets anyway that that guilt is literally dying off

>Germany will serve as powerful example to the world on why unchecked immigration is nothing more than cultural suicide.
Your country already did a fine job doing that no need for us to do it too really

>We Germans, our people, are the only people in the world who have planted a monument of shame in the heart of the capital,”

Guy doesn't know about the Lincoln Memorial.

Guilt is for losers.

People are awake in masses, like everywhere in the west

Propaganda is still held up like something holy / forbidden to touch
Pressure is increasing rapidly

It doesn't fucking look like this though

Because both numbers are fabricated and its hard to keep a fake story straight.

LET THE GAMES BEGIN

Yes. He's right.

How can anyone take that retard seriously. Look at the fucking state of him

END GERMAN GUILT CULTURE>

END JEWISH VICTIM CULTURE>

Get the god damned refugees out .

Best part about that piece of shit is that its used for "funny and cute" instagram photos of dumb bitches 90% of the time.

Breaking video of the incident.

youtube.com/watch?v=29Mg6Gfh9Co

Anyone else would like to become a politician just to uncuck their country and/or continent?

>Nun soll in der Mitte der wiedergewonnenen Hauptstadt Berlin ein Mahnmal an unsere fortwährende Schande erinnern. Anderen Nationen wäre ein solcher Umgang mit ihrer Vergangenheit fremd. Man ahnt, daß dieses Schandmal gegen die Hauptstadt und das in Berlin sich neu formierende Deutschland gerichtet ist.

>Rudolf Augstein

> DER SPIEGEL 49/1998

Was ist denn da passiert spiegel?

If you look at what he actually said in German, you wont be suprised to hear that they - again - spun his words around in a way to make it sound super bad.
There are numerous people who say that this guilt trip has to end, but as long as your not a nigger or a shitskin, you get publicly shamed for saying it.

Daily reminder that this man will be the true saviour of Germany.

>leader of the AfD in Thuringia
>Aryan blue-eyed father of four children
>History teacher
>Hated by some in his own party for being too ethnocentric
>longtime contributor to New Right publications
>demands state measures to promote traditional two-parent, three-children families
>makes kikes, lefties, and the establishment mad as hell
>wants to reinstate Prussia
>is against anti-hate speech laws of any kind
>thinks "materialist liberalism" is to blame for cultural degeneracy
>wishes the German economy to be liberated from "totalitarian interest-based globalism" and wants it be be reorganized according to organic nationalism

Daily reminder that Augstein literally said what they are saying björn said in 1998.

>Nun soll in der Mitte der wiedergewonnenen Hauptstadt Berlin ein Mahnmal an unsere fortwährende Schande erinnern. Anderen Nationen wäre ein solcher Umgang mit ihrer Vergangenheit fremd. Man ahnt, daß dieses Schandmal gegen die Hauptstadt und das in Berlin sich neu formierende Deutschland gerichtet ist.

>Rudolf Augstein

> DER SPIEGEL 49/1998

Daily reminder that liberals are the biggest hypocrites on the planet.

Das war der Vater.
Der Sohn ist ganz anders drauf.

>its like they want this shit to happen, nobody can be this dumb
there's a screencap out there about how jews actually don't have a long term plan and are only reacting to the "market" to profit. I might have it, hold on

>germany is this cucked
kind sad desu

This guy looks evil. Not really who you want to have in your party or say Nazi shit.

What a faggot.

The worst of all fates

Nah. Its just that EU globalists that started in late 80s have grown old and detached from real life situations. They probably based it off USSR too since it didnt have religious issues.

the hero we need.

Germans won't exist in six generations if they don't lose their guilt NOW

Fucking krauts actually WANT to be cucked. What a bunch of faggots.

KEKKED

Fukn ridiculously based.

Hail Victory Germanbros

"Sohn"

>>Germany’s Central Council of Jews also lashed out, accusing the politician of trampling on six million Jewish Holocaust victims murdered by the Nazis.
OY fucking VEY

He seems like a righteous dude

You dont understand we need the Rapefugees if our economic growth isnt at least above 1% per year germany will go up in flames. We must do everything to make the rich even more rich and if that doesnt work thousand germans will gladly give up their jobs so the boss can get another multi million euro bonus.

>EU globalists
I don't know, but I'd bet they're mostly kikes.

This gives me hope.

Who is his target audience?

Germans love collectivism and the mass majority of germans love their state sponsored propaganda

What is the point of the speech if it only falls on deaf ears

Hoecke like me praises the australian NO WAY refugee politic

No country should be dictated by international law, who can enter their country
He refered to Abbot, who was interviewed by a swiss newspaper regarding Europe

It's the opposite in germany

Your indoctrination machine did a great job desu
This statement has lost them many votes and their base is known for being low IQ neckbeards and their politicians don't ever come up with any useful ideas

Why bet? EU ones are hiding in plain sight.
Noble ideas but way too idealistic to work.
ert.eu/

kek, some lefty just posted this on twitter

>b-b-but hes losing supporters who are neckbeards
jidf spotted

all that shit plays great in the usa

its very strange because when i was young right wingers fucking HATED yurope as they were too progressive. but now you just make a fake news story about monoculturists in yurope and the right eats it up.

>destroying all other cultures and nations to create a worldwide totalitarian state that they control
>noble ideas
Just your typical narcissistic control freaks. Nothing noble about them.

its risky, I agree.
But if you want acctual change in a miserable situation, you have to go agressive, you cannot talk shit like the other parties because you will be disregarded the same way.
Agression, in nature, pays of at the end.

He got the standing ovation for it, dont loose hope, we are acctually fucking rising.

what an ugly waste of space.

>Noble ideas
Nigger what? Explain yourself.

Step right up for the ridiculous show of incompetent racists, step right up for the pic related showdown before the AfD finally desintegrates

>tfw Höcke has become too much for even Petry

hey so Germany is paying all these reparations to the nations that spent money fighting WWII,

so where is the US's share of this money? (JK I know it's jews stealing it)

if Germany is getting taxed so heavy for the war how come none of the money flowing into the nations and rebuilding their infrastructure and instead all just going to interest payments for loans used to buy munitions 80 years ago?

Literally
>Muh 6 gorillion goyim! Hoecke saying to move on is annudah shoah!

He's a populist racist neonazi shithead who is about to be ousted by his own shit party because the spotlight is on his neonazi garbage. He's not saying to "move on", he's mimicking Adolf again and getting fucked for it this time :^) Finally. Since "alpha" is taken by Lucke already, maybe Högge can name his new splinter party "beta" like the shmuck he is :^)

Faggot.

does anyone have the fucking vid?

youtube.com/watch?v=sti51c8abaw&feature=youtu.be&t=5200

Enjoy the last time you'll see him speaking for the AfD before being bfto by Petry and the other gaggle of mongrels :^)

Hot Botato Högge

good luck, Germany. Fear should never define you, I'm so glad people are waking up.

I don't blame them, tho, ww2 was terrible, it makes sense they'd want to avoid repeating past mistakes. But there is no reason to throw out the baby with the bath water.

praying for the homeland of my ancestors.

found it faggots,
full speach
youtube.com/watch?v=n-spzm8Jg-A

the part
youtube.com/watch?v=krICyF7u8aE

Petry said that Höcke is harming AfD.
Why does she say this?
this really made me sad...

same amerifag. I also love the way the kikeys forget about the other people killed that aren't chosen... fucking cunts

>no need for us to do it too really

yet here you find yourself in this position

>Ralf Stegner accusing Hoecke of making a “hate incitement speech” — which is illegal in Germany — that called for history to be rewritten.

HAHAHA

DEUTSCHLAND YES

>He is a buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword
Gee, seems likes his words really upset you. Mad that he's actually speaking some sense? He's not claiming that the holocaust never happened or that Germany was not responsible for it, but he is saying it is time to move on as a country and stop feeling guilty over something that was done several generations ago. Of course, your country is so cucked and politically sensitive he might as well be saying to send Jews to the ovens to the other parties' ears.

They are (((waking))) up,but its 30 years late

I'd love to see them try to fight with savage-alpha-tier-uneducated Turks.

They'll butcher the Germans in no time.

amazing, shitpost of the current year already