We are going to end political corr-

>we are going to end political corr-

Mlk isnt pc garbage you bored idiot.

mlk was literally the definition of politically incorrect at the time

Where you expecting him to call MLK a turbonigger or something?

He's right tho. Niggees became dindus not because of MLK but of affirmative action. Remember black families with both parents was around 75% around the 50-60s. It is now at 25%.

As much as it'd be convenient to blame him, it would also be intellectually dishonest.

>funded by the communists
>h-he isn't pc garbage i swear

Dumb goys fell for the MAGA Jew

Hungarian Imbecile do you even knew who MLK was?!

> magyar education

Gets rid of most of the spics that make us >60% so estill good in my gone. We're kicking the gun out of the jews hands.

A lot of white conservatives deeply respect Dr. King. He isn't just saying that because of a political narrative.

MLK gets me a 3 day weekend, he's fine with me

Please ignore the kike.

MLK has nothing to do with PC.
In fact he stated things plainly and openly, as opposed to covering problems with flowery language.

No.
Malcolm X was the definition of politically incorrect at the time.

Funny because MLK was against capitalism

Holy shit you are dumb.

I'm not even going to sage this just so everyone else can see how retarded you are.

Wow, what a surprise, Trump isn't a racist.
It's almost as if Sup Forums was saying that the whole election.

Malcolm x is a NOI meme.

This. I did a report on MLK three years in a row in school, just tweaked and updated it each time. He wasn't a bad guy. BLM should be ashamed to use his name though, betcha he's rolling in his grave seeing everything he accomplished in life turned to shit in under half a decade.

I swear guys if Trump tweeted he likes gays you'd suck the nearest cock you can find

Yea...

Now if we could get his FBI files so we could see just how much of a shitbag that we named a day after, we'd change our minds.

Checked and this.

Boondocks episode of him coming back is 100% correct.

Theres a time and place for everything you retard. I dont need christfags ruining the GOP with their bullshit while spics pour in and corporations rape us.

kek
Congrats. You are a brilliant historian.

again see What exactly are you asking for?

Just because Trump doesn't want to gas fags and kikes doesn't mean I don't want to, dumbass. No one expected him to be anything other than a step in the right direction.

Why are you trying to push the MSM meme of Trump being Hitler so hard?

civil rights for black people was a good thing. I hate having to advocate for blacks, but they are still people

>trying to reintegrate black people into us society
>not D&Cing US pops to destabilize the country
wtf, fuck Drumpf

Appreciating MLK is pc? The fuck?

To stop pandering to niggers

MLK literally called out chimpouts as the most destructive thing to the civil rights movement.

Now I know blacks have made their bed and now we have to deal with them, but at the time MLK actually led blacks peacefully. Probably the only to ever do that.

>no one
I haven't seen a more wrong post in months

*LITERALLY* every action or opinion trump has had has enjoyed at the very least a plurality of support here

Nothing he did is worse than Trump or JFK or any other prominent person

christians are literally the only reason he got elected. Not only that our country has sucked more and more as we left Christianity. If you don't believe who cares but Christianity has been nothing but a benefit to the west.

Kikes are the biggest problem in the world and not the Blacks or Asians.

>Why are you trying to push the MSM meme of Trump being Hitler so hard?

That's the exact opposite of what he is doing, user. His post was clearly intended to imply Trump is a liberal and Sup Forums will become liberal when Trump tells them to.

I am not saying I agree with him, but rather explaining his post. inb4 niggers with 0 comprehension.

>led peacefully
To campaign for unconstitutional legislation under false pretenses justified by a false representation of how things actually are

The same shit is going on now.

Trump needs to give up on these niggers, they're worthless wastes of space who only want to see the country turn into Africa. Accept that you have majority white support and stop pandering for an extra percent of the black vote.

He's playing off the narrative that Trump would be Hitler and be racist. But since he isn't, and Sup Forums likes Hitler, than we must hate Trump, right? Just like you said, no one expected him to call MLK a turbonigger. It's the same demotivational shilling technique we saw in the election.

You can support cheap stunts if it furthers your agenda. Holding up the gay flag and saying God Bless MLK doesn't matter to me, border security and illegal immigrants do.

Not an argument t b h

But user, Trump hasn't pledged anything for Hungarians.

Hahaha. Patting a literal communist nigger on teh head. He's really hoping the nigs don't chimp out at his inauguration.

>implying fighting for civil rights and political correctness are the same thing

Trump and MLK are more similar then i think most people realize, the only difference was that MLK was a google and he was assassinated. Then again we might be looking at a Donald Trump day after hes assassinated by the skypes.

MLK preached racial harmony where black people and white people would tolerate eachother and not hate eachother, not the destruction of races via racemixing or burning down white neighborhoods. He's alright by me.

Dude was a hyper Christian family man who believed in individual responsibility. Get fucked.

Yeah he had faults but MLK was a relatively legit dude.

>no one expected him to be anything more than a step in the right direction
This is wrong. Don't move the goalposts faggot.

FBI FILES NOW PLX!!!!

THEN RACE WAR!

>new zealand
>banter

pick one

It isn't wrong you buttblasted shill.

>a huge swath of this board doesn't expect him to be amazing and defend every single thing he does
Who are you calling a shill? The only person shilling for someone here is you

>Panders gonna pander
trump only consistent position is anti-free-trade
look at his reform party platform and his books then look at him now. He flip flops alot

>we're going to put hillary in jail
>mexico will pay for the wall
>drain the swamp

Again, you can support someone without agreeing with every thing they say. I expect him to be a good president, but sadly, not Hitler.

>but sadly

I share you feeling here.

Maybe we can prod him enough to at least help us get rid of the niggers. Then maybe spics.

I was ironic.
Call Malcolm X a NOI meme is reductionist IMO.
My point was that, at the time, MX was considered waaay more politically incorrect than MLK.
You reply the NOI meme thing and wait for an argument? Nigga please.

Also this

He's actually trying to do things for the blacks. Unlike Obama. I don't know if it's really possible to change those worthless savages but he's giving it a try. Seems like they're beyond saving to me

But that's not what you said

You extrapolated to all of Sup Forums. What do you think "nobody" means? Yourself?

>Appreciating a man that wanted niggers to stop with the niggery is "political correctness"

No.

Malcolm X was a mudslime and would have genocided whites and Christians if he had the power.

MLK was burning down a strawman

It only looks better historically. In the speech he's implying the discrimination was more than it was, and that it would never be ended without an unconstitutional action by the government.

Blacks were integrating into society more and more and would have achieved relative success through sheer economic development. Thanks to mlk, they've been brought back into a democrat slave constituency

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer

That's total bullshit, it was merely politically expedient to play the victim game, and guess what, it still is.

He was a stain, like every piece of garbage lauded by leftists

Fyi: ghandi was also a piece of shit, as was mother Teresa

His entire family is married to Jews, no one thought he would be Hitler except for crazed liberals.

Do you think that Sup Forums actually believes that Sam Hyde is actually a school shooter, and that Ben Garrison lynches 20 niggers every day too?

>mudslime
Is this hate speech?
>genocided whites and Christians
Or just ignorance?

>Blacks were integrating into society more and more

They never were 'integrating'. They have spent the last 100+ years trying to change it to suit their behavior better (crime, drugs, ghetto lobster, etc etc) and bringing society down to their level.

There was nothing special - and certainly nothing good (until the bullet) - about Nigger Looter Kang.

Even his titles were fake. His entire 'legacy' is a sham.

NOW: Someone get that nigger loving judge to release his sealed records....

No, but I think a plurality of Sup Forums is infatuated with trump and will defend anything he does. And a good portion of them will adopt every position he puts out for themselves.

Strictly speaking, more than nobody thinks hell be way more than just the guy that's gonna get the ball rolling.

And yea, I'd say a minority unironically bought into the meme that he's explicitly pro white

That isn't true. Blacks were becoming business owners, gaining economic power, and through economic power they would have gained parity like any other race has been able to do.

You can still make the argument they wouldn't have achieved much, but that remains to be seen, and it would be better than what we have now regardless.

Yea im with this guy, fuck Christianity and the family unit. Single black moms and niggers breeding like rabbits is way better you morans

>he was le christian so he was good maymay
Bet he was a protestant cuck too

Really made me think...

So how have you been celebrating MLK, fellow cucks?

It is true.

A handful were becoming anything more than common criminals. The vast majority have been a constant drain on this society, both morally and financially.

It has to end. People have to open their eyes and see where this nigger loving bullshit is leading us. The time for games have ended. This failed species will never integrate into our society unless we allow it to be ruined enough that it accommodates their 'cultar yo'.

I mean, you can say 'ONE WUZ PREZ YO!' and all of that, but then you need to look at the crime stats to see what's really going on.

These niggers need to go!

>has over a year of pent up liberal hatred against him
>most hated and lied about president in probably the entire us history
>is trying to correct that through the safe, harmless pandering that libshits love
What is wrong with this? Any of you faggots would've done the same in his position.

Have a you

>hyper Christian family man
>Consistently cheats on wife with whores
okay chaim

Malcom X is politically incorrect?
I guess ISIS is too then.

lol now this is shitposting.

>what is having a backbone and not changing your campaign promises?

Learn yourself a book nigger
Conservative and free market sources have put out material on this subject.

You're welcome to argue in the alternative, but it's not wrong that blacks were at the very least trending upward

>panders to niggers
It's all a ruse, fellow based centipedes!
>panders to jews
It's just to get them on our side before we destroy them my fellow ledditors
>panders to LGBT
It's just a decoy so Le epic based Mike Pence can SHOCK EM (upvotes pls)
>panders to bankers
These are the GOOD merchants, they are on our side goys!
>panders to Mexicans
H-He's still going to b-build the wall, don't worry fellow anons!

Backpedalling on the wall is bullshit, but this is an entirely beneficial move. When did he ever denounce any black group? He may as well keep pushing for their support.

What is this about trump backpedalling on the wall? Please source your claims

You're hassling one dude about your own perceived "plurality" of other user's opinions. What exactly can you accomplish with this line of ass blastery?

>blacks were at the very least trending upward

Well, NIGGER, up is only way for them to go, NIGGER. And they have thoroughly failed at going 'up', NIGGER. Worthless fucking pond

Wait, Trump's not literally Hitler? Blast, deceived again by the liberal media!

Vs today when they are worse than they were then by every metric

Literally what is your argument?

>That file name

>my own plurality
He said nobody. What does my perception have to do with it? It's pretty fucking objectively clear people on here don't merely tolerate trump

>ass blasted
I'm only ass blasted at the retarded replies I've gotten in this thread.

>what can you accomplish
What are you trying to accomplish by circlejerking your fellow shill?

>What is hyperbole
Coming from the side that uses it the most, you'd think they'd know passive aggressive humor when it slaps them in the ladydick.

MLK can eat shit. if you disagree you're probably ignorant of civil rights history or a redditor

his speechwriter was a jewish communist
he had orgies with white prostitutes despite being "a man of god"
his movement was supported by the USSR because it caused instability
King himself was sympathetic to communism

the champion of the black struggle is a fraud, quite ironic.

My point is that the vast majority of them were never going to be anything but criminals unless we allow them to fuck up society until their behavior is considered normal.

They started out here as slaves. You don't get lower than that. ANYTHING above that is moving 'up' for a nigger.

Try to keep up....

You forget this board has less stormtroopers recently. Sup Forums is overrun by conservcucks

>the side
How presumptuous of you, retard
>hyperbole
Sure, but he's using it to try and say people generally hold a similar opinion. He's the type of person that thinks everyone here is larping, despite something like the cancerous trump general being a permanent fixture

>What exactly can you accomplish with this line of ass blastery?
Look up consensus cracking + cointelpro.

MLK offended millions of whiteys
>Political correctness
>The term political correctness in modern usage, is used to describe language, policies, or measures that are intended to avoid offense or disadvantage to members of particular groups in society.

Their growth in things like income disagrees with you. Perhaps you could argue that they'd never do as well as others, but they'd still do better than they are today.

>anything is moving up
Yes but you're ignoring my point. Even agreeing with you. All metrics for blacks today are worse than around mlk's time. Hemce, they've gotten worse, and that isn't a good thing for anyone