Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBXXL2-5a28
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26535
wikispooks.com/wiki/Benoît_de_Bonvoisin
visupview.blogspot.ca/2016/04/belgium-into-heart-of-darkness-part-ix.html
pedopolis.com/category/les-personnes/dominique-kindermans/
heresie.com/docs2.htm
irishtimes.com/news/police-raid-centre-of-satanic-sect-1.118865
infrakshun.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/the-eurocrats-and-marc-dutroux-iii-satanic-signs/
luc-sectes.blogspot.ca/2016/05/abrasax-la-filiere-sectaire-sataniste.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gTGOw3yeP5U
vice.com/en_ca/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
unknownmisandry.blogspot.ca/2011/11/swedish-child-care-providers-murdered.html
theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=58306
steemit.com/pizzagate/@frankbacon/state-dept-dan-rosen-s-arrest-cheat-sheet-for-journos
publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group
steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmosia/art-podesta-admires-and-buys-you-may-never-sleep-well-again
washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/01/04/a-teacher-and-his-husband-were-found-dead-in-august-police-say-theyd-sexually-abused-8-teens/?utm_term=.17fa9845d707&wpisrc=nl_most-draw5&wpmm=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

boobies

Fake and gay

No it's fucking not. I literally posted a link.

Does this guy have a deathwish or something? If this shit is true it has to be dangerous to expose it.

Nice try disinfo Cia shill. You just want to tarnish 4chans sterling credibility

wew mainstream media admitting pizzagate is real

say it with me: FAKE

Thats real.
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

well know for sure when he gets shut up.

OK, so still the best "evidence" you fucks have on this is some fucking triangle signal? Which, mind you, is not even on this Comet Ping Pong joint, its on a pizza place down the street from there.

he spend a month finding the triangle on the music video or that was also discovered by Sup Forums?

>yfw Trump straps them all in the electric chair.

Also own by alefantis's group. Kys pedo

Faggot

Faggot

How was this broadcast?

Also there are bands that play at Comet that have amateur music videos with the symbols blatantly in them along with more bizarre cryptic imagery

Fuck off bootlicking shill. The rope comes to you first.

CHECKED

>Posted a video calling out MSM cover ups
>CIA disinfo shill

Are you fucking retarded or just JIDF?

Look at all these bitch made shills that monitor 4 chan just waiting to discredit this... Fuck every last one of you faggots.

Shills

Big bad bump

Trump won guys, we can stop now.

yo pol isnt ready for this, please delet

these people are 110% fucked. we did it boys. Sup Forums elected a president and then hunted down the elite pedophile rings that he came to replace. we're officially more effective and reputable than the CIA.

Sup Forums.gov

When the shills come out en masse to kill my post

Oh shit guys. Kek is here.

FUCK OFF PIZZATARDS. YOU ARE NOT WELCOME ON Sup Forums

GO TO

THESE PLACES WILL WELCOME YOU WITH OPEN ARMS. ATS AND PLEBBIT WILL WELCOME YOU TOO.

FUCK OFF AND NEVER RETURN.

What in the fuck

It's too late. It has begun.

I just watched this 30 mins ago. Based af. He didnt force the redpills. Just let normies get a taste so they don't spit it out.

Kek has blessed my post. PEDOPHILE D-DAY HAS COME CONFIRMED

He is an honorable man.

>pizzagate
>redpill

Eat shit.

this is where it started and the only place it's allowed.

you're bad at trolling.

>being this butthurt

How very strange

nah, fool, your reign is over. Go suck your handler's cock for more shekels, I get it though.. we all have bills to pay.

>JTRIG
>not retards

It's local news I think.

IS IT HAPPENING?

>42 / 8 / 32 / 3
WTF I love CBS now

It's only just begun

>that autism

CANT BAN THE SWANN

I'm sorry, but what exactly is this supposed to mean?

>Sup Forums knows pizzagate is something fucked up and should be investigate
>buzz of investigating online die down over time because MSM doesn't care
>Simpleton out of the MSM report everything people online has collected, searching for the truth
>Sup Forums bring back the movement ''OH SHIT IT'S OFFICIAL NOW'' because MSM said so

What a bunch of hypocrites you are.

this image is autism to the next level. Praise kek!!

Our autists are far better than yours JTRIG, when will you finally learn?

This is why you don't use KEYWORDS, especially in the op

keep the first and last letters the same and scramble the internal

this prevents jews and shills from keyword searching and bombing threads

pzizatage
pazzgitae
paziztgae

>pizzashit

>shill posts MKULTRA gif
i'm shocked

Not many sleeps now until there is a new sheriff in town in Washington.

It's Ben "Motherfucking" Swann, I have been watching his work for years. He is seriously legit investigative reporter. Doesn't deal with clickbait and always delivers.

Follow his work. Do it.

Everyone enjoys validation. Even a hint of it.

The greeks were pedos and fuckked little kids on the reg

Yes, a new (((sheriff))). You're gonna be begging for Clinton in a year.

what are the pics they don't show?

those stylized greek structures, the triangular roof (it's called a pediment) has the triangular 'boy lover' symbol that the 2007 FBI dossier describes, same as besta pizza and the music videos of the group 'sex stains' which performs at comet pizza.

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

MORAL ALERT!!!!

This is one.

mods were deleting and suppressing the threads, not to mention the constant shilling

Sup Forums is for politics but it's also for news, so it makes sense that Sup Forums would make threads about this getting back into the news.

Thats a fucking ugly suit he's wearing. The whole thing just doesn't match.
>dark ass trouser
>light jacket
>dark brown boot

do I have autism now?

>JTRIG thinks we still have visual triggers

:^)

I was also thinking this the whole time

Ben Swann is without a doubt ourguy to some degree, but not maybe redpilled. We need more journalists like him

Kek'd

Man kek is giving me too much info on this thread

funny how people get SO MAD about this. Rather than just hiding the threads and looking at other stuff, they campaign against these threads as if they represented an existential thread to them.

really rustles my neutrons

>Thats a fucking ugly suit he's wearing. The whole thing just doesn't match.

its quite unique, not entirely according to bonton but I like it, the beige doesnt suit his skin tone doe

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/26535

what did Kek mean by this

>research is autism

Hired hands with culpable bosses.

if digits Podesta gang-raped to death in prison shower

Yeah... Who could be behind this?

>an existential thread

go away

Silly user, there's no rape in that kind of "shower"

Oh mighty user, vessel of Kek, and avatar of light within the darkness, thank you. Your effort and dedication will forever be praised and remembered. My childfrens' children will know the story of your beautiful agony. All the pain, the ostratization and the misery, it was all worth it.

Then Wheel turns, and the Pendulum swings. And the metaphorical hairs rise on the necks of humanities collective being. Do you feel it friends? Like swimming up towards the glittering light on the surface of the water. That pain in our chest that both reminds of our mortality and pushes us forward.
Consolidate, Combine, and Create.

Ave Lux. ABRAHAD ABRA

> I AM NOT A ROBOT

It's beginning

He's JTRIG, JIDF would never post trigger gifs.

>Oh mighty user, vessel of Kek, and avatar of light within the darkness, thank you. Your effort and dedication will forever be praised and remembered. My childfrens' children will know the story of your beautiful agony. All the pain, the ostratization and the misery, it was all worth it.

>Then Wheel turns, and the Pendulum swings. And the metaphorical hairs rise on the necks of humanities collective being. Do you feel it friends? Like swimming up towards the glittering light on the surface of the water. That pain in our chest that both reminds of our mortality and pushes us forward.
>Consolidate, Combine, and Create.

>Ave Lux. ABRAHAD ABRA

ckehdce

quoting a 10 years old FBI document means they dont have any reason to look further except some autistic internet faggots going RRREEEEEEEEE spirit cooking

INB4 someone brings up that BBC molester. There are hios kind every where, he got help from people who didnt want to upset the gravy train of where they worked

There is absolutely nothing wrong with Israel.

>he got help from people who didnt want to upset the gravy train of where they worked

This conspiracy works in much the same manner.

With an extra layer of blackmail.

>thinking anything will EVER come of this right wing, embarrassing conspiracy theory

AHAHAHHAHAHAH

lol, 2017 is working out

What does it feel like, to live your life completely alienated from truth?

What can even make you smile anymore at that point, beyond the misery of others?

Show me one piece of evidence that wouldn't get thrown out in court.

>give up, drumpflets. pol is always wrong.

>.gov
Kek

wikispooks.com/wiki/Benoît_de_Bonvoisin
visupview.blogspot.ca/2016/04/belgium-into-heart-of-darkness-part-ix.html
pedopolis.com/category/les-personnes/dominique-kindermans/
heresie.com/docs2.htm
irishtimes.com/news/police-raid-centre-of-satanic-sect-1.118865
infrakshun.wordpress.com/2014/03/14/the-eurocrats-and-marc-dutroux-iii-satanic-signs/
luc-sectes.blogspot.ca/2016/05/abrasax-la-filiere-sectaire-sataniste.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gTGOw3yeP5U
vice.com/en_ca/read/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
unknownmisandry.blogspot.ca/2011/11/swedish-child-care-providers-murdered.html
theafricanspear.com/2016/11/24/obamas-homosexual-donor-arrested-for-child-rape-terrence-bean/
stateofthenation2012.com/?p=58306
steemit.com/pizzagate/@frankbacon/state-dept-dan-rosen-s-arrest-cheat-sheet-for-journos
publicintegrity.org/news/Podesta-Group
steemit.com/pizzagate/@gizmosia/art-podesta-admires-and-buys-you-may-never-sleep-well-again
washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/01/04/a-teacher-and-his-husband-were-found-dead-in-august-police-say-theyd-sexually-abused-8-teens/?utm_term=.17fa9845d707&wpisrc=nl_most-draw5&wpmm=1

what the fuck