Operation StarGate

Operation StarGate

Info regarding telepathy, remote viewing, welcome.

Head on over to the Freedom of Information Act Electronic Reading Room and start digging.

Is this fake? I find it strange that Sup Forums isn't all over it.

it is real it is a 10mil page dump by cia to kick people off looking into pizzagate now that its going mainsteam

2 threads alreay full
1 american drawing portraits of people through rv

need some lab results

Let's test this theory out. Draw what you think I look like and I'll show myself+timestamp

We have the ability to channel meme magic, it's notthat much of a stretch to imagine this

>1 american drawing portraits of people through rv
That nigga is legit. He got me right and apparently many other anns too.

I know, i asked you if he got you right

summoning rv artsist, didnt get me right, but i want to believe..

did the senate actually authorize $600000 to be spent on this?
pic related

that's kind of an experiment imo, because how would even my "astral body" know where the fuck you are? my fuckin ghost or third eye probably is no better at directions than I am

though it would be interesting to see if remote viewing can break anonymity, and terrifying

Im RVing right now

can anyone link to old thread?

or anything really that may shed some light on this for me? looks muy interesante

>

>1 american drawing portraits of people through rv
What's rv?

>greatest ally

dont say that, im not jidf.

stargate, you say?

remote viewing.

when i concentrate a little bit i either see a black square in dark or an olive white man, or a brown eye well really not brown i couldnt see a color but im guessing

>Look here goys, so many documents on those memey, magical magics you love so much! This requires much more digging than that pizza business, yes?

Lol why release it at all once you redact 2/3 of the fucking page

Project Stargate was what The Men Who Stair at Goats is based on

Let's see if I have magic powers:
>blue eyes
>goatee
>long face
>short hair

Anyone have the remove viewing channel pn YT where an older guy in a hawai shirt with earbuds on and some black woman were doing remote viewing? If I'm not mistaken they did draw a truck, before the Berlin truck attack happened.

Hey, user, in my book you are greatest ally.

In your book. Got it.
"Greatest ally" has become ironic description for JIDF shills lately.

the men who stare at goatfuckers